Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" (41720 Views)

See How Lady Compares Fat And Slim Girls (Funny Meme) / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by conductor1: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Saturday, 7 January 2017
See pics: Ada Ogbonna comes for people mocking "hefty man and slim bride"

Facebook user Ada Ogbonna has shown support for the couple that went viral today. People trolled the man for being too hefty for the bride.

Now, Ada shared the photo of her own hubby (the husband was previously huge) and wrote:
TOMORROW IS PREGNANT
This couple went viral yesterday but it saddens me how people go about making fun of this couple. Not everyone marries for money, you know? Some actually have genuine love and some are attracted to their partner's intellect.
Majority of you marry for looks, thereby when your marriage starts crumbling or looks starts fadeing away. There's nothing that could sustain it. Use my story as an inspiration. Look at Oga m back in the day and look at him now.
Biko, lets stop judging people's looks and making ignorant comments about different sexual positions they use. You are making an ass of yourselves Facebook gangsters. It takes a thoughtful and caring partner to help their spouse lose the weight.
I believe in this couple and wish them a happy married life.
Dazzol for now.

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2017/01/see-pics-ada-ogbonna-comes-for-people.html

7 Likes

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by conductor1: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ada's hubby

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by optional1(f): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
huh
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Ladycloud(f): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Heavy duty cry

1 Like

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
Happy Married life to them joor, their happiness is all that matters. Me am looking for big real life Teddy too kiss

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by greenermodels: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
very nice of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Awesome80(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Smh.......those mocking them might actually have worse partners or marriages

15 Likes

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Kenzico(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
In flavour's voice ***O ga-ekwe kwa omume***

grin

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Mikylopez(f): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
for health reasons it will be berra if the man goes on diet and exercise daily... .anyways dat aside i wish dem happy married life

1 Like

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Obikodo(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
No condition is permanent
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Incrizz(f): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
I like heavy duty too...

I enjoy working out.
We would work out together.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by rawpadgin(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Incrizz:
I like heavy duty too...

I enjoy working out.
We would work out together.
are u talking working out in the bedroom or in the gym

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by tizzdi(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Incrizz(f): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
are u talking working out in the bedroom or in the gym
Ahn ahnnnn...gym undecided
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by rawpadgin(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Incrizz:

Ahn ahnnnn...gym undecided
can someone help me with that " i smell lies" meme

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Incrizz(f): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
can someone help me with that " i smell lies" meme
Lol..
If it were that, I would have told ya so cool
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by rawpadgin(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Incrizz:

Lol..
If it were that, I would have told ya so cool

ok

so u literally love working out in the gym?

if yes, how many hours do u spend a day @ the gym
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Incrizz(f): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
ok

so u literally love working out in the gym?

if yes, how many hours do u spend a day @ the gym
No, not literally.
Gym=my house.
And no, I don't own a single gym equipment.
I improvise.
Squats is about the only thing that could entice me to visit the gym again.

You're a gym addict I guess?*eyebrow raised*
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by rawpadgin(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Incrizz:

No, not literally.
Gym=my house.
And no, I don't own a single gym equipment.
I improvise.
Squats is about the only thing that could entice me to visit the gym again.

You're a gym addict I guess?*eyebrow raised*
why visit the gym just for squatting wen u can basically do it anywhere

not an addict actually, i work out intermittently because of my tight schedule

but i ain't complaining though, as long as i don't lose my perfect body
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Incrizz(f): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
rawpadgin:
why visit the gym just for squatting wen u can basically do it anywhere

not an addict actually, i work out intermittently because of my tight schedule

but i ain't complaining though, as long as i don't lose my perfect body
I can and I do.
But squats with weights get you better results right?
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by rawpadgin(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Incrizz:
I can and I do. But squats with weights get you better results right?
that's true
how are u today?
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by conductor1: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by MrGreenMavro: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2017
grin

He will become slim wen he starts performing his duty in the other room...go check out PMB grin
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Aregs(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2017
I won't say anything
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by BrutalJab: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2017
Nice one.

Most Nigerians no kuku get sense before.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2017
Love is a beautiful thing when shared with right person. They are happy together and that is the most vital ingredient of marriage

Check my signature for affordable and durable WINDOW BLINDS
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by soberdrunk(m): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2017
We the members of "APBLW" (Association of Pot belly Lords worldwide) hereby confer on Mrs Adanna Ogbonna the position of "honorary member" with immediate effect! grin grin

Ps- Say No to fat shaming!!! Big bele nor dey heavy the owner!!!
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by Onukube1(f): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by barrybanbi: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2017
We careless love is a beautiful thing

Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by almarthins(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2017
Ladycloud:
Heavy duty cry

Na small duty he get o. No mind d huge body grin grin
Re: Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" by SIRmanjar(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2017
Will dis girl be faithful.Becos the man be like person wey nogo fit lash woman for bed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / My Pre-wedding Pics / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.