Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. (7624 Views)

Ipob Has Launches Radio Nigeria Hausa Service / Breaking News: IPOB Has Informed All Foreign Missions In Lagos Of Proposed Rally / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2017
jomonic:

I think you misunderstood my post.
Then put me right...am all ears grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by adamooye: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2017
We may disagree with others. That's ok. We're humans. But that's no reason to hate. Our feelings are a reflection of ourselves. Not others
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by KevinDein: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2017
I really don't understand why the op is bothering himself about some people's resolve to be a hateful bunch.

Hating is like holding a red hot coal and hoping the next guy gets hurt. Pffft. Dude you gonna get your hand burnt grin.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2017
Ngozi123:
I see that our resident Igbo stalker has appeared... I was wondering what took him so long undecided.
Funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by mightyhazell: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2017
AustineE1:

We live in a time when saying the truth is a heroic act(God bless Nnamdi Kalu). For the so called patriotic Nigerians(Hausa Fulanis and Yorubas),You are only tagged loved when you are oppressed,systematically marginalized and discriminated without any objection.
At a time when the younger generations of Igbos whom now have access to unlimited social media(unlike the Yoruba blown envelop main media) and are now asking questions on why an Abubakar or Tunde with a lower qualification is often employed in the place of Emeka with higher qualification?why is there no future for our teeming youths? but the same Igbo Youths always make it to the top outside Nigeria.
Why are there no refineries in the East where some states in the East have oil and why the existence of refinery in the north despite lack of oil?
Why cant Nigeria be restructured in other for everyone to have sense of belonging?
Why are Fulani herdsmen allowed to move around freely with arms and kill at will without being brought to book?
Why are igbo properties targeted at any slightest provocation in the north and some times in the south west?
Why are Nigerians measured by their ethnicity or religion,rather than by the strength of their character?
Why are some tagged 97% favoured ones and 5% less valued?etc.....if asking these questions and many more amounts to hatred then i am number hater of the Nigerian state.
a very brilliant submission! The real hatemongers knw themelves,but will rather point fingers and make jest

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Then put me right...am all ears grin

I share in all your sentiment.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by mightyhazell: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2017
biaframustcome:
After several years of easy petro dollar, see the list of failures

Worst road infrastructure in the world, I mean in the world
Nonexistent healthcare
Patchy telecommunication
Abysmal electricity supply
Crumbling education system
High rate of unmeployment
Environmental degredation
The list can go on and on.

Funny enough, you can multiply the economy and GDP of the place by ten fold if all those things are fixed.

illiteracy
Worst form of terrorism in the world
Etc etc
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Leopardd(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2017
The O.P is a slimy afonja Closet Igbo hater who wouldn't hesitate to hate in private and shine brown teeth in public like he loves us.

We all just learnt how to hate back and now people are alarmed.

O nwebedighi ife ifu.
I don tire for these people.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I am truly not surprised. You tell yourselves the world hates you. I don't hate you..never will.
From someone like you
You goofed on this one

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

When your President told the whole world that Igbos are 5% therefore should not expect anything from his govnt, were you not happy saying "that serves them right"?. Did the ELDERS of your so" loving" tribe Condemn such statement from a President?
Why won't they hate you and your ancestral President.
Stop spreading lies , The president never said Igbo's are 5% ,that issue has been ironed our.
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Saintsquare(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2017
op what's your stress, leave this people alone to hate all they want.
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Noblecx: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2017
Ngozi123:
I see that our resident Igbo stalker has appeared... I was wondering what took him so long undecided.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Yujin(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
KevinDein:
I really don't understand why the op is bothering himself about some people's resolve to be a hateful bunch.

Hating is like holding a red hot coal and hoping the next guy gets hurt. Pffft. Dude you gonna get your hand burnt grin.
See the one accusing Ndigbo of hate! It is your people's hatred that destroyed Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Stingman: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Stop spreading lies , The president never said Igbo's are 5% ,that issue has been ironed our.

Where, how, when...by whom?

What actions have shown this has been ironed out?

Remember liars go to HELL

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Stingman:

Where, how, when...by whom?

What actions have shown this has been ironed out?

Remember liars go to HELL
He said and I quote, you don't expect me to treat regions that gave me 97% to be treated as regions that gave me 5% of their votes.
The north gave him 97% of their votes
The west gave him 65%
The south and east gave him 5%.
Be sincere if it were you would you use equity in your appointments.

Buhari mistake was being too sincere and blunt.
That was a P.R gaffe but a honest one.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by laudate: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wow!! Almost 5 posts have been dedicated to a nameless stalker! When people make sly references to a person, but lack the guts to mention names - what are they called? Cowards!! undecided Oh, this is so amusing to see. See envy at its peak - what a way to make a person famous!! Hehehe... cool

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Stingman: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

He said and I quote, you don't expect me to treat regions that gave me 97% to be treated as regions that gave me 5% of their votes.
The north gave him 97% of their votes
The west gave him 65%
The south and east gave him 5%.
Be sincere if it were you would you use equity in your appointments.

Buhari mistake was being too sincere and blunt.
That was a P.R gaffe but a honest one.

...and that's how it was ironed out?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by azimibraun: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Minority of Igbos see Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob as a gift while Majority see them as a Curse. The guy is like a witch in a movie destined to destroy a people. Kanu honestly see himself as Mandela, Castro, Mugabe before independence, Kwame Nkrumah. Little did he and his supporters know that we have revolutionaries and we have renegades. Kanu will want his name mentioned alongside Azikiwe, Micheal Okpala not knowing that Peter Obi commands more respect than him in igboland.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by cheruv: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Anago5000:
i wish we could ignore that th1ng.i 8 that boy to the core.he is such a nuisance using google translator to claim he is frm one of the SS states.but dont worry.the EOD has taken up his case.soon he will hear from us
I noticed that when I wrote long paragraphs using Igbo... He usually got lost. Thats when I became suspicious of him. At times I wonder what happens any day he doesnt fall into an Igbo thread undecided

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by cheruv: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
azimibraun:
[s]Minority of Igbos see Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob as a gift while Majority see them as a Curse. The guy is like a witch in a movie destined to destroy a people. Kanu honestly see himself as Mandela, Castro, Mugabe before independence, Kwame Nkrumah. Little did he and his supporters know that we have revolutionaries and we have renegades. Kanu will want his name mentioned alongside Azikiwe, Micheal Okpala not knowing that Peter Obi commands more respect than him in igboland[/s].
Whenever Peter Obi is incarcerated, not even an ant would come out and protest for him like they did for Kanu.
Why do I even givva fukh After all your people tell yourselves lies to feel good grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Olabestonic001(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
PedroJP:

compete on equal ground but you and your fallen angel descendants rather die than have a seaport down lower south.

Moreover, is Biafra going to take away your right to compete on any ground ? Tell me something i don't know.

Stay on your own and compete, you won't have only equal right but unlimited access to ways to compete on level grounds.

You're suffering from a delusion of grandeur as well as persecutory delusion. Nnamdi Kanu has destroyed most of you guys reasoning by his Conspiracy Theories that has tampered with your persecution delusions.
Yoruba's loves Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by laudate: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Olabestonic001:
You're suffering from a delusion of grandeur as well as persecutory delusion. Nnamdi Kanu has destroyed most of you guys reasoning by his Conspiracy Theories that has tampered with your persecution delusions.
Yoruba's loves Igbo.

ROFLMAO!! cheesy wink grin
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Omoluabi16(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Yoruba's loves Igbo.
amen.
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by unclejb2(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

The majority of Igbos aren't IPOB members so what are you talking about?
don't mind that guy, he is so scared of the obvious. Whether IPOB, MASSOB, BZM or anything, the truth is that majority of Igbos are truly fed up with Nigeria. However IPOB led the voicing out

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by unclejb2(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ngozi123:

But I thought that most Igbos didn't want Biafra? That's what I've been told on Nairaland undecided.
Nairaland is infested with over 30 BMC members who are busy churning out lies and propaganda

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by unclejb2(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Omoluabi16:
well no one told me so. My post is based on observations, the increasing disdain and suspicion for other tribes. I am indifferent. to whatever agitation there is, but what I see on the FB group calls for concern.
you are just so scared of the coming of Biafra. You exhibit such from all your previous posts

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by unclejb2(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Yoruba's loves Igbo.
Yoruba loves Igbo.... But nairaland says otherwise everyday

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Omoluabi16(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
unclejb2:
you are just so scared of the coming of Biafra. You exhibit such from all your previous posts
lol. Ok, I'm scared. We in the west will starve to death if biafra comes. There...
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
Three wise men from the east All hail Biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by bantudra: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
unclejb2:
Yoruba loves Igbo.... But nairaland says otherwise everyday

its fact...go ask on the streets what a yoruba thinks of igbos...you may hear mistrust but surely not hate....

the mistrust is mainly the fault of ipob...
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by bantudra: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
unclejb2:
don't mind that guy, he is so scared of the obvious. Whether IPOB, MASSOB, BZM or anything, the truth is that majority of Igbos are truly fed up with Nigeria. However IPOB led the voicing out

is ipob ready for war??..

we too are tired of ipob...
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by cheruv: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Yoruba's loves Igbo.
Akuko uwa!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC: Uncertainty Over Buni’s Team, NEC Meeting / Phcn Workers Commence Nationwide Strike / Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.