Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. (7632 Views)

Ipob Has Launches Radio Nigeria Hausa Service / Breaking News: IPOB Has Informed All Foreign Missions In Lagos Of Proposed Rally / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by 9jabull: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
its hausa, Fulani's & Yoruba's that hate Igbo's,
You deny us dredging of river Niger is it not hate.

lack of federal present is it not hate.

5 states instead of 7 is it not hate.

No Igbo man in top military, police, air force & navy .

Giving our states higher cut off mark & almost zero for some state before children can enter unity school is it not hate.

How many Igbo's are in buhari appointment is it not hate.

Fulani's, destroying our farms & killing us, is it not hate.

Oba akiolu threatening Igbo's with lagoon because of election in a country they said is one, is it not hate.

How much project is assign to South east in 2017 budget, is it not hate.

Army killing unarmed protesters whom they suppose secure, is it not hate.

You that write this post while its the other way round, is it not hate.

Any way, if saying the truth and standing up for our right is hate then let's be it.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by IslamicRebel01: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Yorubas again.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Jetleeee: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Op is one of the Yoruba clowns I was alluding to this morning. See as dem chop am raw grin cheesy

Omofunnaab Flyorub. See una pipu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by AshiwajuFoward: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jetleeee:
Op is one of the Yoruba clowns I was alluding to this morning. See as dem chop am raw grin cheesy

Leave am. The Biafurans don deservedly use am chop ofe nsala and Isi-ewu. Na wetin e chop bellefull am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Jetleeee: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Leave am. The Biafurans don deservedly use am chop ofe nsala and Isi-ewu. Ode ni iru won.

grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by AshiwajuFoward: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jetleeee:

grin cheesy grin

Abi naw. See as them cannibalize am. grin grin Na wetin dia kind deserve be dat.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Jetleeee: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Abi naw. See as them cannibalize am. grin grin Na wetin dia kind deserve be dat.

Well deserved. I even gave them some likes grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by smilingface(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
when your oba threatened to drown igbos it was due to love abi.....yorubas always celebrate the deaths of igbos during the cevil war...when northerners kill igbos over little issue hatred as nothing to do with i guess,stop this talk about hatred when you know your are guilty of it the most,you can hate and even kill but when igbos does the it becomes a major issue.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by unclejb2(m): 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
bantudra:

is ipob ready for war??..

we too are tired of ipob...
you sounds like a coward

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Omoluabi16(m): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jetleeee:

onye aturu
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Jetleeee: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Omoluabi16:
onye aturu

Lmaoooo. Dem smack you so tey you don start to dey speak shitgbo cheesy grin

You're still an omo Iya regardless. I don't need to insult you

But you need to WAKE UP!!!!! That's all I can tell you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Omoluabi16(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jetleeee:

onye hausa. uwarka she ge dan banza!

But seriously, The Ipob thingy has messed up your minds so much. I will always maintain my indifference to the unity of this country. But you lots are starting on a losing note. the thread about the itsekiris opting out, I could see typical ipob model. Insults upon insults. You're succeeding in isolating yourselves further. you do not need to believe me when I say I love the igbo folks. If you thought by those rants, I felt roasted..then you have no idea.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
When the Igbo man sets his heart on a goal, nothing deters him from actualizing his goals. Biafra will come. IPOB may have some errors and issues they need to correct, over time, but I tell you the new nation is on course to reality. smiley

1 Like

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by AshiwajuFoward: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jetleeee:

Awon Biafrans yen buru sha.. Won ti reformat brain e to the extent ti o tin bawon so yigbo. grin Forget, the guy has been brutally gangbanged by them Igbos. Serves him right though. That's what his likes deserve. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Ngozi123(f): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
This thread is still going on I see... blues20 Kedu kodi?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Jetleeee: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Omoluabi16:

But seriously, The Ipob thingy has messed up your minds so much. I will always maintain my indifference to the unity of this country. But you lots are starting on a losing note. the thread about the itsekiris opting out, I could see typical ipob model. Insults upon insults. You're succeeding in isolating yourselves further. you do not need to believe me when I say I love the igbo folks. If you thought by those rants, I felt roasted..then you have no idea.

You still dey form e-bruce Lee. And na your type dey quick call mod If dem start with una cheesy

Small fish you're a Nemo to me lol. Been chowing clowns like you since Rakim sang Eric B is president

I wonder where you kept these watery insults when ipob thugs were serving you grin I don't want to come across as a cyber bully

Just fugkgoooofff

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Jetleeee: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Awon Biafrans yen buru sha.. Won ti reformat brain e to the extent ti o tin bawon so yigbo. grin Forget, the guy has been brutally gangbanged by them Igbos. Serves him right though. That's what his likes deserve. grin grin grin

The clown dey find who him go vent him anger on cheesy. When you call them out for their bullcheet, they take it personal

If he doesn't slow down with that e-kool aid, I'll continue from where Ipob thugs stopped lol

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by omnisali: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
jomonic:
The hate is only a reflection of hate from the usual culprits. May it not deepen. May the usual culprits have a change of heart and become more accommodating. The Nigeria space can accommodate us all. Let's compete on equal ground. You will see Nigeria blossom.

no be by force na
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Ngozi123:
This thread is still going on I see... blues20 Kedu kodi?
Odin'ma nwayi' oma. Hope your day was great. smiley
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by AshiwajuFoward: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jetleeee:

The idiot boy dey find who him go vent him anger on cheesy grin. When you call them out for their bullcheet, they take it personal

If he doesn't slow down with that e-kool aid, na me go take care of am grin

I suspect he's prolly one them 'lost ones' whose thinking faculty has been compromised by one Nkechi's puzzzy. grin Yigbo puzzy dey do some of dem boyz strong thing. You no see as e don turn FFK to mumu?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Jetleeee: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

I suspect he's prolly one them 'lost ones' whose thinking faculty has been compromised by one Nkechi's puzzzy. grin Yigbo puzzy dey do some of dem boyz strong thing. You no see as e don turn FFK to mumu?

Lmaoo, e be like say that thing dey powerful gaaan grin cheesy

Cos some of the comments I read here sometimes put me to sleep. You start wondering if these characters really have an idea of what's going on

Igbos need to do more in smashing the heads of these clowns.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Assumption is the least of intelligence. A stupid statement, and you lump us together. Pray has the west seen. any dividend of the 95%? which of our elders? since when has the elders of a section of a country hold weight? just another excuse
And I hope your lagoon oba Lilwayne ...
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by omnisali: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Olabestonic001:

You're suffering from a delusion of grandeur as well as persecutory delusion. Nnamdi Kanu has destroyed most of you guys reasoning by his Conspiracy Theories that has tampered with your persecution delusions.
Yoruba's loves Igbo.

Concern Citizens. see dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
laudate:
And the coward responded..!! cheesy It is okay. We know that the truth is a bitter pill, that you find really hard to swallow wink
My friend keep quiet. They should have slapped the stupid oba in his palace abii? Only a fool thinks salutation is love.
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by omofunaab(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
Omoluabi16:

Na u go find trouble.
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Stop spreading lies , The president never said Igbo's are 5% ,that issue has been ironed our.
By who? You I guess? Mtcheew
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
azimibraun:
Minority of Igbos see Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob as a gift while Majority see them as a Curse. The guy is like a witch in a movie destined to destroy a people. Kanu honestly see himself as Mandela, Castro, Mugabe before independence, Kwame Nkrumah. Little did he and his supporters know that we have revolutionaries and we have renegades. Kanu will want his name mentioned alongside Azikiwe, Micheal Okpala not knowing that Peter Obi commands more respect than him in igboland.
Be ready to commit suicide when you hear his name alongside those you mentioned.
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by obaaderemi: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

He fails to realize the kind of bitterness in the heart of the average ibo man since july 1966 can not be assuaged by sweet words.only death can do them part.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
obaaderemi:
He fails to realize the kind of bitterness in the heart of the average ibo man since july 1966 can not be assuaged by sweet words.only death can do them part.
This is the same reason we should not be in the same country. The most vocal antagonist to Igbo-Biafra has always been your people. The Hausa/Fulani are completely indifferent to the issue. The question is why?
I can't imagine the Japs and Chinese living in the same country, by now the world would have been embroiled in another WW3.
1966 was a golden opportunity that your fathers abused. Right now, we want out, and I hope you guys wouldn't repeat that silly mistake again.... you'll definitely be prowling on the tigers den, if you dare.
Re: IPOB Has Turned Majority Of Once Loving Igbos To Hateful And Spiteful People. by Yyeske(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
blues20=55300823:
When the Igbo man sets his heart on a goal, nothing deters him from actualizing his goals. Biafra will come. IPOB may have some errors and issues they need to correct, over time, but I tell you the new nation is on course to reality. smiley
Biafra is not coming in your lifetime dear, you guys adopted GEJ as your one and only yet he never did anything for the SE.
IPOB has deluded and brainwashed so many eedioots that they come online talking trash.

Pray tell, which countries do you have packs with should Nigeria attack Biafra? You guys want us to head into a mass suicide just like 1967. The US goes to war with allies, even as powerful as she is.

You guys should take your hatred to your graves and start your migration back to Igboland and stop campaigning from Lagos, Abuja or London

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally Buhari Arrived Nigeria / APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) / Trader Moni Boosts Financial Inclusion With 1.2m New Account Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.