Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Can An Unfaithful Woman Ever Become Faithful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can An Unfaithful Woman Ever Become Faithful? (1521 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid Making Love To My Step Son / Whats The Best Reaction To An Unfaithful Girl Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can An Unfaithful Woman Ever Become Faithful? by 2tait: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2009
I have seen a lot of comments in Nairaland on similar issues.
But can a woman who has been proven unfaithful to her partner/husband
ever truly turn a new leaf and behave?
Re: Can An Unfaithful Woman Ever Become Faithful? by smooooooth: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2009
YES! after she's given u three bastards as kids.
Re: Can An Unfaithful Woman Ever Become Faithful? by Charchar(f): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2009
I do believe that any woman can become faithful, they just have to work out the issues of why it happened if the first place. Woman who cheat have selfesteam problem. If men knew why they did it in the first place they can fix it. The only problem I find is we don't know how to be straight about thing so men can understand. Women are very complex men are just basic. We say things that we think is to the point and it is always all around the point.
Re: Can An Unfaithful Woman Ever Become Faithful? by smooooooth: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2009
Charchar:

I do believe that any woman can become faithful, they just have to work out the issues of why it happened if the first place. Woman who cheat have selfesteam problem. If men knew why they did it in the first place they can fix it. The only problem I find is we don't know how to be straight about thing so men can understand. Women are very complex men are just basic. We say things that we think is to the point and it is always all around the point.

answer this, ow do u expect someone basic to fix someone complex. undecided
Re: Can An Unfaithful Woman Ever Become Faithful? by coolier(f): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2009
Sometimes.
Re: Can An Unfaithful Woman Ever Become Faithful? by 190: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2009
smooooooth:

YES! after she's given u three bastards as kids.

dies
Re: Can An Unfaithful Woman Ever Become Faithful? by izeek(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2009
yes dear, and dont listen to what those cheats up there have to say.

i have seen unfaithful ladies change, it all depends on thier mindset, and level of maturity.

our characters are defined by us, takes time, but its achievable.
Re: Can An Unfaithful Woman Ever Become Faithful? by Charchar(f): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2009
Quote from: Charchar on Today at 11:04:48 AM

answer this, ow do u expect someone basic to fix someone complex.

Well that was good! I don't know that answer, but I had a great laugh. Thanks lolol
Re: Can An Unfaithful Woman Ever Become Faithful? by Charchar(f): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2009
I am not sure when you said all them " cheats" was implying everyone. Your so wrong if you ment me. I don't degrade no woman. She is the same as I am. I believe women should always back each other in a world that is ruled by almost all men.
Re: Can An Unfaithful Woman Ever Become Faithful? by iice(f): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2009
It's possible
Re: Can An Unfaithful Woman Ever Become Faithful? by tanimz(f): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
Sure, what are second chances for?

(1) (Reply)

Hear Out My Story Please. Tell Me What To Do! / Help! I Met A She-devil: / I Want To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.