Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public (17739 Views)

Biafra: Listen To Nnamdi Kanu's Phone Call With Channels Tv / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 08, 2017
BiafraudExposed
What will you guys say about this one.
This is a leaked phone call where the Ngozi Madu (former finance minister of Radio Biafra) was quarreling with Barr Emma Mmezu (current assistance) that the contributions they are supposed to share 50-50 Kanu is spending the money alone... She is seriously quarreling that they invented this for profit but not getting her required share...

Ngozi recorded this audio before she resigned as the finance minister. She exposed the phonecall and also exposed her self... Listen to the audio admit shame.. I am here back to let the whole know there was a secret conversation. Complaining that the Ipob business money should be shared equally...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2-Xa1B_Ew0

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Leaked private phone call you can play it and confirm

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 08, 2017
Join me on facebook www.facebook.com/biafraexpose
Follow me on Nairaland
Share any sensitive audios or evidence against Biafra will sponsor it biafraudd@gmail.com remove one d

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by timecapsule: 2:59am On Jan 08, 2017
I didn't know how much they are paying you to making this kind of post against BIAFRA / IPOB.
But if i may ask you what is your concern over other peoples interest or affair. Can't you survive without BIAFRA ...........?

I don't know your age, but what do you think that can be your age difference and between BUHARI, GOWON, OBASANJO ETC when they rule in 60s, 70, and 80s.

Pls try and do something with your time than being a sycophant.

In every marriage there is a room for a divorce. Tell those you are working for that marriage is not by force.
You and they that send you did not start on time to know if they can make any change. Concerning this country is a finished match, we are now in INJURY TIME.

Show them this calculation.......
1914 - 1960 = 46 years
1970 - 2016 = 46 years
So there is always 1, 2 or 3 added mins as the injury time at any half which is decided by a referee, we have played full time now.
Don't stress yourself because soon you here the final whistle.

IpobExposed:
BiafraudExposed
This is a leaked phone call where the Ngozi (former finance minister) was quarreling with Barr Emma Mmezu (current assistance) that the contributions they are supposed to share 50-50 Kanu is spending the money alone... She is seriously quarreling that they invented this for profit but not getting her required share...

Ngozi recorded this audio before she resigned as the finance minister. She exposed the phonecall and also exposed her self... Listen to the audio admit shame.. I am here back to let the whole know there was a secret conversation. Complaining that the Ipob business money should be shared equally...

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Leaked private phone call you can play it and confirm

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 08, 2017
timecapsule:
I didn't know how much they are paying you to making this kind of post against BIAFRA / IPOB.
But if i may ask you what is your concern over other peoples interest or affair. Can't you survive without BIAFRA ...........?

I don't know your age, but what do you think that can be your age difference and between BUHARI, GOWON, OBASANJO ETC when they rule in 60s, 70, and 80s.

Pls try and do something with your time than being a sycophant.

In every marriage there is a room for a divorce. Tell those you are working for that marriage is not by force.
You and they that send you did not start on time to know if they can make any change. Concerning this country is a finished match, we are now in INJURY TIME.

Show them this calculation.......
1914 - 1960 = 46 years
1970 - 2016 = 46 years
So there is always 1, 2 or 3 added mins as the injury time at any half which is decided by a referee, we have played full time now.
Don't stress yourself because soon you here the final whistle.

Please listen to the phonecall. Before you start commenting this rubbish... Try to see the point am presenting... Try to see what that audio have to say than typing those things... Look at my point from the audio then come here and prove it wrong.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by KINGwax007(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is trash..

Even if it were true, NOI couldn't have released any stupid recording to indict herself.

You have just proven to be a disgruntled iPOB yoot..

When u want to cook up lies, let it have some iota of sense in them.

Nothing concern me with Biafra, but this recording is an absolute trash!

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is not NOI. As an Igbo NOI will not even speak in this Igbo dialect.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by dedollarman(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
Biafraexpose is like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by thepeople2020: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
NONSENSE, TRY HARD.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by BabaRamota1980: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
I listened to the audio. See Ibo woman as her attitude change over money. She started courteously but when found out garri wan pass water she drop cutleries begin controversy and drama.

Yonmirin and money ehhn....na like this

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by BabaRamota1980: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
OP,
Welcome. Na only you waka come back?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by HammerTheirPapa(f): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
KINGwax007:
This is trash..

Even if it were true, NOI couldn't have released any stupid recording to indict herself.

Lol

Ipobexposed, even your yoruba and hausa friends think you are demented. LWKMD.

You don carry another fake one come again. When are you going to call omenka and the rest to come jubilate with you? grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by HammerTheirPapa(f): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
I listened to the audio. See Ibo woman as her attitude change over money. She started courteously but when found out garri wan pass water she drop cutleries begin controversy and drama.

Yonmirin and money ehhn....na like this

As usual yoruba musleem morons will throw away their brains and believe this pure trash because IPOB their nemesis involved. grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by get2abbey(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

Please listen to the phonecall. Before you start commenting this rubbish... Try to see the point am presenting... Try to see what that audio have to say than typing those things... Look at my point from the audio then come here and prove it wrong.
Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Director(kanu) is doing a lot of things behind me. Most of the things we are doing here is cover up. ..cover up
Director(kanu) has an evil agenda
shocked : shocked shocked
Director(kanu) set us up. ...why did he record and go public
you know the truth and you have refused to say it, you are just covering up
grin grin grin

We have said it times without number Biafra agitation is just a business venture.

Please listen to the tape

@op, keeep exposing them, may God bless you...wow what an eye opener

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
KINGwax007:
This is trash..

She left the organisation with pain...
Listen to the leaked phone call first

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
HammerTheirPapa:

Lol

Ipobexposed, even your yoruba and hausa friends think you are demented. LWKMD.

You don carry another fake one come again. When are you going to call omenka and the rest to come jubilate with you? grin grin

Listen to the audio first than Just concluding is fake

That's why Ipob don't go forward... Why not look at what I have to say... Open the leaked phone call and admit the shame...

Be very happy Seun and Mynd44 is kind enough to not let this phone call get to front page...
Una name for be sorry by now.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by BabaRamota1980: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
HammerTheirPapa:

As usual yoruba musleem morons will throw away their brains and believe this pure trash because IPOB their nemesis involved. grin grin

I be Ifa adherent. Yoruba moslems and christians are far enlightened than your moronic governor that gave commitment to serikin musulumi that Biafra agrees to one indivisible Nigeria.

Abi make i show you sef. You no see as seriki awon musulumi made sure he rub that prayer bead? That man no make that speech out of his spirit but the otumokpo wey dey inside that bead na hin work the brain make Nyesom declare say Biafra na for one nigeria.

Your own don baje for this obodo. Were!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Africandope(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala embarassed embarassed If only BiafraudExposed topic can hit front page for once Igbos will have a rethink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:
BiafraudExposed[s]
This is a leaked phone call where the Ngozi (former finance minister) was quarreling with Barr Emma Mmezu (current assistance) that the contributions they are supposed to share 50-50 Kanu is spending the money alone... She is seriously quarreling that they invented this for profit but not getting her required share...

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Leaked private phone call you can play it and confirm[/s]

Afonja as expected!

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Africandope(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Freedom2016:

Afonja as expected!

Did u play it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by KINGwax007(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

She left the organisation with pain...
Listen to the leaked phone call first
I have listened to the audio, but my point is, did NOI gave you this directly or she uploaded it online. These two options are impossible because it would kill her and her career if this gets to the world. The reason why I said this is not true, is because you claimed that NOI herself leaked the video that would indict her greatly. Something I don't see happening. I didn't say the conversation cannot happen, but her, releasing it is what would never make me accept that the audio was real

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
KINGwax007:
I have listened to the audio, but my point is, did NOI gave you this directly or she uploaded it online. These two options are impossible because it would kill her and her career if this gets to the world. The reason why I said this is not true, is because you claimed that NOI herself leaked the video that would indict her greatly. Something I don't see happening. I didn't say the conversation cannot happen, but her, releasing it is what would never make me accept that the audio was real

She is in London former finance minister Ngozi Madu.. Ipob cannot harm her. I also have her phone number... Like I said we are the ones that went deep in this struggle. You guys just hear from radio...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
IgnoranceExposed is here again.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by pentlumpro(f): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
I feel sorry for some people
They have degenerated to the level of including the highly respected and accomplished ngozi Iweala In their madness
Op you need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
KINGwax007:

This audio was posted by Johnsmith also in London right now

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by tossie101(f): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
KINGwax007:

Bliv me dat guy doesnt have enuff capacity in his brain to comprehend ut point.
How can NoI leack such audio dat could destroy her foreva.
We are taljin abt some1 who has international appointments.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
pentlumpro:
I feel sorry for some people
They have degenerated to the level of including the highly respected and accomplished ngozi Iweala In their madness
Op you need deliverance

That is why people take u guys anyhow..
Am talking of Ngozi Okoro former finance minister of Biafra not Ngozi Okongiwela finance minister of Nigeria...

Majority of you guys commenting didn't even play the phone call.. Just here talking of point of point.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by pentlumpro(f): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

That is why people take u guys anyhow..
Am talking of Ngozi Okoro former finance minister of Biafra not Ngozi Okongiwela finance minister of Nigeria...

Majority of you guys commenting didn't even play the phone call.. Just here talking of point of point.
Not interested in your vandetta
You have cleared the air on my ngozi Iweala
That's what I am more concerned about
Off to another thread
Continue with your propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
pentlumpro:

Not interested in your vandetta
You have cleared the air on my ngozi Iweala
That's what I am more concerned about
Off to another thread
Continue with your propaganda

Go and sit down na. Who called u in this thread. This topic is centered on Biafra.
I said Ngozi (former finance minister).
If this was an English comprehension you will fail.
Am talking of Biafra and I said Ngozi former finance minister of who ? Biafra. Yet you're saying Iweala...

Why would I not clear the air for you when the first thing to do. Is to jump in the topic and comment of point...
Saying another Ngozi when am talking of another... And still deceiving yourself saying is propaganda. When you don't even know the Ngozi talk more of the voice call...

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
pentlumpro:
Not interested in your vandetta You have cleared the air on my ngozi Iweala That's what I am more concerned about Off to another thread Continue with your propaganda

You don't know the Ngozi you don't know the voice call yet u say propaganda

Not you but But some Ipob members and foolishness are like

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by pentlumpro(f): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

Go and sit down na. Who called u in this thread. This topic is centered on Biafra.
I said Ngozi (former finance minister).
If this was an English comprehension you will fail.
Am talking of Biafra and I said Ngozi former finance minister of who ? Biafra. Yet you're saying Iweala...

Why would I not clear the air for you when the first thing to do. Is to jump in the topic and comment of point...
Saying another Ngozi when am talking of another... And still deceiving yourself saying is propaganda. When you don't even know the Ngozi talk more of the voice call...
Traaaaaaaaaaaash

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
pentlumpro:

Traaaaaaaaaaaash

You have no clue of my thread than saying is propaganda so why should I argue with u?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaibe, Other APC Chieftains Defect To PDP In Bayelsa / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Ambode Should Learn From Obaseki, Godfathers Can Be Unseated / Hoodlums Set INEC Office Ablaze In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.