Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public (17789 Views)

Biafra: Listen To Nnamdi Kanu's Phone Call With Channels Tv / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
-
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by timecapsule: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

Please listen to the phonecall. Before you start commenting this rubbish... Try to see the point am presenting... Try to see what that audio have to say than typing those things... Look at my point from the audio then come here and prove it wrong.
What ever may be in that audio tape does not concern you, that is not of your region and people of the region are not complaining.
Did the money belong to FG, which they need to be probed.
Try and mind your business for once or better still focus your attention to your region.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by EFX001: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
please take note that the op is a paid agent of the DSS carrying out a disinformation campaign on Ipob. Be warned.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by timecapsule: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
get2abbey:

Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked : shocked shocked

grin grin grin

We have said it times without number Biafra agitation is just a business venture.

Please listen to the tape

@op, keeep exposing them, may God bless you...wow what an eye opener
If it is business venture, there is 1 million and one way you can open your own and start hacking your people.
We that are involve are not complaining or is it FG money...................? If it is send EFCC and DSS against them.
Fine a better thing you can do with your time than being a sycophant.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
timecapsule:

What ever may be in that audio tape does not concern you, that is not of your region and people of the region are not complaining.
Try and mind your business for once or better still focus your attention to your region.

I am in that region am an Igbo person so am complaining.
Any more excuse?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
EFX001:
please take note that the op is a paid agent of the DSS carrying out a disinformation campaign on Ipob. Be warned.

Listen to the phone call

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by timecapsule: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am in that region am an Igbo person so am complaining.
Any more excuse?
Which state and town precisely are you from
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
timecapsule:
Which state and town precisely are you from

For security reasons can't tell u

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by NaWetinDey(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
True and fair reportage is everything in journalism.

Please who told you that Ngozi was ever a "finance minister" in IPOB or RBL - ever?
Although blogging is a hobby and a job as well, try to get facts straight. It could set you apart from the rest. Thank you.
Frustration can deafen one's ears. I am sure that most of those chanting Biafra and kanu, after having listened to this, will continue chanting and ranting. That's the voice of frustration and not that of reason or of God. If they were gainfully engaged, they would be laughing their ass off at the frustration and stupidity of others sitting in their current sit of ignorance and frustration.

I have never seen a people do everything top destroy themselves while they claim to be 'fighting for freedom.'

As far as the present kanu-ipod is concerned, the Biafra cause is lost.

And most of the people ranting from 'abroad' are more frustrated than even the barrow pushers here in Nigeria. But the ignorant ones will think otherwise. Some of them are using free wifi to churn their self-loathing everywhere on the net but they are secretly praying for financial help to enable them clear their papers and run back home even if it's to die at home. That's the level of frustration they are in. But they think that the very way they are going (poisoning their souls and trying to do likewise to all se and ss) will be beneficial. It's a shame. May God save us from the clutches of the devil who has taken over souls.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Israeljones(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is just the height of it... The eediotic Igbos who av made their comments are stylishly trying to derail this thread... the man has asked yu eedeots to listen to the audio and make ur comment but wah all this God forsakn mumu are doing is attack the op..
this is damn 4kin frustrating.. are yu people brain wired negatively?
this man has brought sum sort of useful evidence and piece of information on that criminal called Nnamdi Kanu and yu people are there spewing trash..

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
NaWetinDey:
Dimwit.

Right information with wrong names. Who told you it was Ngozi Okonjo Iweala? The audio is real but it's Ngozi Madu and not NOI.

Frustration can deafen one's ears. I am sure that most of those chanting Biafra and kanu, after having listened to this, will continue chanting and ranting. That's the voice of frustration and not that of reason or of God. If they were gainfully engaged, they would be laughing their ass off at the frustration and stupidity of others sitting in their current sit of ignorance and frustration.

I have never seen a people do everything top destroy themselves while they claim to be 'fighting for freedom.'

As far as the present kanu-ipod is concerned, the Biafra cause is lost.

And most of the people ranting from 'abroad' are more frustrated than even the barrow pushers here in Nigeria. But the ignorant ones will think otherwise. Some of them are using free wifi to churn their self-loathing everywhere on the net but they are secretly praying for financial help to enable them clear their papers and run back home even if it's to die at home. That's the level of frustration they are in. But they think that the very way they are going (poisoning their souls and trying to do likewise to all se and ss) will be beneficial. It's a shame. May God save us from the clutches of the devil who has taken over souls.

show me where I said Ngozi Okongiwela?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
You guys are here arguing about surnnames than the fact presented

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by NaWetinDey(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

You said Ngozi the former finance minister. Now there are no two in history of Nigeria and the race for Biafra for that matter.

On another note, try to always present news 'as it is' and not tweak it. Your interpretation of the audio content will make those following your blog (OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ATTRACT PEOPLE TO) to write you off. Good journalism demands fair reportage.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
NaWetinDey:

You said Ngozi the former finance minister. Now there are no two in history of Nigeria and the race for Biafra for that matter.

I have corrected it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by NaWetinDey(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have corrected it

Then I will remove that phrase.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by timecapsule: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

For security reasons can't tell u
Ok, but bear it in mind that what ever they are doing is for the good of this country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
EFX001:

Talk what u know

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
timecapsule:

Ok, but bear it in mind that what ever they are doing is for the good of this country

There are against Nigeria... I brought out this phone call because is paining me how people are deceived... This is their private phone call every body listen to it...

They are even forcing everybody to pay €1000 and above. When no single soul can give account of the expenditure...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzhIdi-9T3Q
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by prince9851(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

There are against Nigeria... I brought out this phone call because is paining me how people are deceived... This is their private phone call every body listen to it...

They are even forcing everybody to pay €1000 and above. When no single soul can give account of the expenditure...

d money is used for maintenance of short-wave transmission
Nd d fm..it cost millions of cash in case u don't know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
prince9851:

d money is used for maintenance of short-wave transmission
Nd d fm..it cost millions of cash in case u don't know

I guess u just jumped into this thread

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

[s]Please listen to the phonecall. Before you start commenting this rubbish... Try to see the point am presenting... Try to see what that audio have to say than typing those things... Look at my point from the audio then come here and prove it wrong.[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by timecapsule: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

Can you pls clarify me concerning your problem with the said €1000 they are tasking people to pay, did they force you or is FG money ............?
1 THEY ARE AGAINST NIGERIA........................do you believe in one Nigeria and what about others, tell me one thing that has work in Nigeria since independent.....?.
2 Since you have come of age , have you seen anything in Nigeria that has gone up and later come down.....?
3 Are we moving forward or backward since our independent in 1960.......?
4 Instead of complaining and killing one and another is it not better we go our different ways than acting in Government (it suppose to be from region now because it has been always your region) .........?.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
tossie101:

Bliv me dat guy doesnt have enuff capacity in his brain to comprehend ut point.
How can NoI leack such audio dat could destroy her foreva.
We are taljin abt some1 who has international appointments.

Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Yyeske(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
IPOB miscreants will hate this, OP you really did well exposing these low lifers. Just imagine the greed and selfishness pushing the so called executives to call their people into mass suicide

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

Look at this mumu... this shows u ar3 an illiterate.....Shame on u.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by UchaNwababa: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

Please listen to the phonecall. Before you start commenting this rubbish... Try to see the point am presenting... Try to see what that audio have to say than typing those things... Look at my point from the audio then come here and prove it wrong.
so ur dullard which says monkey and baboo we be suck with blood is worth of Emulation, keep deceiving ur self
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Look at this mumu... this shows u ar3 an illiterate.....Shame on u.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Mynd44 Oam4j

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
UchaNwababa:
so ur dullard which says monkey and baboo we be suck with blood is worth of Emulation, keep deceiving ur self

That is not the point of this thread... Listen to the phone call

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by ImperialYoruba: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
timecapsule:

Thats a far cry from what constitution says.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Thats a far cry from what constitution says.

Don't mind the Timecapsule... It is legal to defraud in their organization

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by ImperialYoruba: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
timecapsule:

Can you pls clarify me concerning your problem with the said €1000 they are tasking people to pay, did they force you or is FG money ............?
1 THEY ARE AGAINST NIGERIA........................do you believe in one Nigeria and what about others, tell me one thing that has work in Nigeria since independent.....?.
2 Since you have come of age , have you seen anything in Nigeria that has gone up and later come down.....?
3 Are we moving forward or backward since our independent in 1960.......?
4 Instead of complaining and killing one and another is it not better we go our different ways than acting in Government (it suppose to be from region now because it has been always your region) .........?.

If 1 is true and NOI is the voice in that recording, then she has edged dangerously into "treasonable felony" and should be charged.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

If 1 is true and NOI is the voice in that recording, then she has edged dangerously into "treasonable felony" and should be charged.

Ignore the timecapsule... They are all the same they don't look at the point you present to them.. First thing to do is to call u afonja...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Malala Meets Amina Mohammed & Antonio Gutierrez At UN Headquaters(pics) / Governor Atiku Bagudu Visits Sugar Cane Farmers In Kebbi (Photos) / Police Can Sack Female Officers Who Get Pregnant Out-Of-Wedlock - High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.