Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (64328 Views)

Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2017
stupidity:
so whatever he preaches to his congregation shouldn't be practice by others? Is that how winning souls work?

Certain foods are not meant for babes and he that is well have no need for a physician.

Soul winning is not done within a congregation (in the Church) therefore any message shared to those in the Church is meant for them unless stated otherwise.

Certain things are not to be argued about.
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Boss13: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2017
When are these men going to follow Adeboye and resign? They ignore their codified moral book a.k.a bible and imposed their own personal moral beliefs and opinions. When you criticise them, they quickly run to Psalms 105 v 15 - Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.

We live in a modern age, however, these men continue to persuade their members and appraise their lifestyle using the Abrahamic stone age of over 4,000 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by warriorPedigree: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2017
CaroLyner:
Mouth actions can be roughly divided into two groups: mouthings and mouth gestures. The former are borrowings from the surrounding spoken languages in the form of (silently) articulated words from those languages; the latter are usually analyzed as language-inherent mouth actions that can fulfill, for instance, adverbial functions, or serve to make a sign well formed.
thank me later
why evuls? someone cannot follow you and play again cheesy
?

1 Like

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2017
LastMumu:

You do realize his church member will still parrot the same message to the "generality of the people" which still amounts to the same thing.

Let's put religion aside and speak of morals; is semen supposed to be swallowed?
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by EAZY2422(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2017
wer is it written in d bible or any holy book at all dat bj is a sin?for me if d both parties are cool wit it,den why not afta all sex should be a private thing between d husband nd his wife no third party involved.and as such wateva dey decide to do in d other room is nobody's buisness period.
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Abiagirl777(f): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2017
mikeeano:
shocked Oh my God, I am a full member of MFM and was present at the power must change hands program yesterday. The statement Pastor made about ladies who Swallow Siemens is true but He did not refer them as "CARNIVALS". What he said about them is that they have been eating from the devils table which the Siemens they Swallow would have caused pollution to their body and DESTINY because it will become part of them when it gets into their system. #SIMPLE. I think the lady who posted this only wanted comments/response to her post or blog.

For full prove you can request for the video.

and who are carnivals?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by kingsilly(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2017
mikeeano:
shocked Oh my God, I am a full member of MFM and was present at the power must change hands program yesterday. The statement Pastor made about ladies who Swallow Siemens is true but He did not refer them as "CARNIVALS". What he said about them is that they have been eating from the devils table which the Siemens they Swallow would have caused pollution to their body and DESTINY because it will become part of them when it gets into their system. #SIMPLE. I think the lady who posted this only wanted comments/response to her post or blog.

For full prove you can request for the video.

Wats the difference undecided
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by alezzy13: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2017
curiositymaster:

Let's put religion aside and speak of morals; is semen supposed to be swallowed?

Is saliva supposed to be swallowed, while husband is kissing wife?

can his wife's breastmilk be swallowed? is it morally right? undecided undecided
*sigh*

plsss lets quit this distractions. They only bring ridicule to Christendom. We should concern ourselves with far far more pressing issues.

What happens between a married woman and her husband shouldn't really by anyone's business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by yusufu16: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
Isaiah 66:11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.

Proverbs 5:19 - [Let her be as] the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
alezzy13:

Is saliva supposed to be swallowed, while husband is kissing wife?

can his wife's breastmilk be swallowed? is it morally right? undecided undecided
*sigh*

plsss lets quit this distractions. They only bring ridicule to Christendom. We should concern ourselves with far far more pressing issues.

What happens between a married woman and her husband shouldn't really by anyone's business

I like the way you reply my question with questions (shows how typical a Nigerian you are), but as you've rightly said, I quit the distraction.

Cheers!
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by highwaist: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
That's mean, man who masturbate is a killer or assassin

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by fuckpro: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
jejemanito:
How did daddy GO know of heads and swallowing of sperm undecided grin
... through divine revelation after weeks of fasting on the Mountain
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by halegbs: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Akshow:
When will these clowns stop fooling themselves?
are u a christian ?
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by onedayatime(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
stupidity:
so whatever he preaches to his congregation shouldn't be practice by others? Is that how winning souls work?
his messages are for his congregation and if any outsiders like you hear about his messages, you have two options; either you accept it or ignore the message. the third option shouldn't come into play and that is....condemning him.

Nature itself tells us things that are right and things that are wrong
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Cyriloha(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
sandyd:
Very true

Are you okay so my wife is a cannibals?

Anyway try and enjoy holy sex instead if unholy sexy go get married okay?
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Heavenly102: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
mikeeano:

For full prove you can request for the video. [color=#000099][/color]
like it makes any difference whatsoever
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by IMASTEX: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

The dick and the breast which one is made to be sucked?.
You use your dick to bleep and impregnate your wife and your wife uses her breasts to feed the baby.

All this sucking of dick is what the western world brought to us, it's not good to abandon the natural way of doing things.
But I dey enjoy the thing sha.
Africa, always coping everything since. . .AD. Why do they still favour "White Wedding"
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
fellis:

Are you seeing how irrational the whole idea is?

This religion of a thing keeps making Nigerians stiupid, that's why nowadays I don't bother going to church because the brethren are brainwashed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by alezzy13: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
curiositymaster:

I like the way you reply my question with questions (shows how typical a Nigerian you are), but as you've rightly said, I quit the distraction.

Cheers!

thanks. Cheers to you too.
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by sarahade(f): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

The dick and the breast which one is made to be sucked?.
You use your dick to bleep and impregnate your wife and your wife uses her breasts to feed the baby.

All this sucking of dick is what the western world brought to us, it's not good to abandon the natural way of doing things.
But I dey enjoy the thing sha.

No be same western world carry religion give us wey we wan craze finish.
Anyways i still love cum. grin grin
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by JAWBONE(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
fellis:
Anti abortionists dare not disagree wit him because according to them collection of cells in womb is a living thing that should not be aborted that also means sperm cells in scrotum is also alive and should not be killed.

Therefore no mastubation_ because it is murder and no blowjob_ because it is murder as well.

Infact no having sex with condom because you are deliberately killing the sperm cells in the condom.
Abortion is the termination of the FOETUS(the developing baby), that is when the sperm and the egg cell have come together. That is when there is life. The sperm or the egg on its own is not a human

1 Like

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by onedayatime(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
do you know why you people argue? No difference between you and Seun. You argue just because you want to cover up the fear you have in you and also to try to convince yourself that you make the right decision while deep down you, you know you are just deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by fuckpro: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
BlackMystery:
That's it !!!...I give up!! Not gonna view any Religious thread ever !!
... now you can't feigned ignorant ...you will be held accountable for any further murder so please comply to divine directives
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by AuroraB(f): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
dacovajnr:
Vex Bawo grin The guyman should stop misleading our girls..He perhaps doesn't know the Health benefits the Women derives from the act grin cheesy
Health benefits That's new on me sad
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by jasper83: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
jejemanito:
How did daddy GO know of heads and swallowing of sperm undecided grin

I wonder oooooooooooo
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by iPopAlomo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
All the girls that commented on page (0) are cannibals... undecided
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Geraldon: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
i dont blame him, maybe no woman wants to give him bj because he may be nasty down there, and he is condeming all.......besides, is it in the bible?? undecidedi dont blame him, maybe no woman wants to give him bj because he may be nasty down there, and he is condeming all.......besides, is it in the bible??
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Lovine: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
How did the Pastor know all these? sounds to me he ia an expert to this.
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by greatermax77(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nigeria, a highly religious country but full of all kinds of evil.
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
safarigirl:
the Western world brought you Christianity too, so what are you on about?

If it was fine to abandon the religion of your ancestors for that of the western world, then you should also abandon their sexual ways for that of the all-knowing white man undecided

Choice my dear.

I can take A and reject B, if you give me A and B. No law says otherwise.

E.G I can accept your views on the soccer thread and reject whatever you believe on religion.
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
JAWBONE:

Abortion is the termination of the FOETUS(the developing baby), that is when the sperm and the egg cell have come together. That is when there is life. The sperm or the egg on its own is not a human

You are not serious at all.

Sperm and egg fused but it still remains a collection of cells. Sperm cells and egg cells. Na you turn am to human being abi how is eliminating those cells the same as murder?
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by ikemesit4477: 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Adeinfo:
sucking.of your wife breast is biblical according to the book of Proverbs
proverbs chapter what please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.