Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) (2507 Views)

This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by danchiwasco: 7:48am On Jan 08, 2017
The picture of the couple's wedding that have generated both negative and postive reaction is here again as a beauty lady picks her love that is well -build husband of her choice .people react like this

Full story @ https://dannychikere..co.uk/2017/01/see-trending-wedding-photos-that.html

Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2017
grin

As long their marriage is as strong as her hubby sha.. cheesy

Big guys are sweet ooo.. And they are so sexxxy when they dance.. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2017
dafuq?!! shocked this man no go perform wella na
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Lwkm... Stop talking like an old mid-wife grin Fat guys dances are sexy?? Since wen?
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by stylochime: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

sexy? 4 real?
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by kenn4rill(m): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2017
dis one na trailer and keke napep,... see the size difference
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2017
HarmeyG:
Lwkm... Stop talking like an old mid-wife grin Fat guys dances are sexy?? Since wen?

grin

Well, they have rhythm when they dance.. Slow and sexxy.. Unlike those skinny boiz, swaying like a bamboo cheesy

And big boiz got more flesh like booster pillow unlike skinny boiz, we be scared to touch them coz they can poke like a knife.. tongue

3 Likes

Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2017
stylochime:
sexy? 4 real?

Ummm cool u react coz ur skinny..

Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Well, they have rhythm when they dance.. Slow and sexxy.. Unlike those skinny boiz, swaying like a bamboo cheesy

And big boiz got more flesh like booster pillow unlike skinny boiz, we be scared to touch them coz they can poke like a knife.. tongue
Lol. U've got to be kidding me! Guys don suffer!
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by Enoquin(f): 8:11am On Jan 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Staaaap eeeet! angry I cannot get the bolded of what you just painted out of my head buahaaahaha
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by Agadsman(m): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2017
I am more concerned about what is going on in the mind of the groomsman.... just look at the way he is staring at the big man.
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by stylochime: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

nahh. Am nt skinny... Bt even though i were skinny (which am nt) hw in d world would a dancin fatty be sexy? More lyk hilarious!
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2017
U r racist and hav shamed all the elves known to man for using that meme
TrapQueen77:

Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2017
Cowgirl all the way.
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by LordZero(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2017
grin

Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by dachaste(f): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2017
This one pass love fa
Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by liljboy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Y'all are so busy talking about how fat the husband is and how thin the wife is that y'all didn't notice those bottles on that Lil table are actually cheap soft drinks and not wine.

1 Like

Re: See The Trending Wedding Photos That Everyone Talk About (photo) by liljboy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
CorGier:
Cowgirl all the way.
grin grin only the naughty will understand

(1) (Reply)

She Said I'm Spoilt / What Is "Fork" In Yoruba Language? / Ladies, What Sign Can I Give To Tell You I Crush On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.