Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye (43993 Views)

Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by gud4dbest(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Chrisrare:
U r alive cos of God's grace? Those dat have died nkor, dem no deserve God's grace?? Christainity is one silly joke..

God has given the room to choose between wisdom and foolishness...
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by DonCortino: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
God can use anyone or anything to talk to us.

And use only mogs to collect first fruit n tithe! undecided
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by DonCortino: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
arixsto2:

which bird fed elijah, raven.
Raven is know has evil bird. Yet God used the bird to feed is profect. God leadership is beyond just holiness even darkness is beneath it supremacy. That is why we are more than conquerer.

Is it the devil that created the raven?? Where is it stated that the raven is an evil bird kwa? Hia!

Make una See gullibility abeg! shocked
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by DonCortino: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
raphieMontella:
the main reason for all these talk is this bolded

Gbam! QED!
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by kikio1992(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
Seun:
How did he know that eating kolanuts would have led to his death? Kolanuts are just like coffee, right?

He just wanted a catchy story.
1. He wasn't a pastor then
2. The witch must have not confessed then and was like every other person
3. She said eating kola can lead to his death. As we all know adults say a lot of things to scare us. I can remember someone telling me desist from kola cause witches can use it against me once they notice I like it.

1 Like

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Obijulius: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
And aligning with the self-acclaimed unreligious bestows on you a narcissistic sense of self-worth, I presume.

Allow your erudite and elite mind to reflect on the connection between the existence of a Creator and adherence to a religious code. How then do you identify? Do you believe in the existence of an intelligent (and thus purposeful) Maker or do you like many of your like-minded higher minds hypothesize that all life forms are the result of chance (and thus lacking in purpose).

For, anything borne of chance and unintelligent intervention must thus be without purpose.

I should go on, if only to prune your grandiose ego and self-inflicted sense of self-worth. To which Atheists for lack of true self-worth readily align with. So forgive my musings, for such are the thoughts of sane men.

I believe in the existence of a Creator, intelligence begets intelligence ( though some by their convictions would prefer to be unintelligent)

fkdmods:

How? When faced with logical questions, religious nutjobs deflect either by insults or the usual "You cannot understand God's ways" retort. Lol. I carry yansh for una.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by fkdmods: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Obijulius:
And aligning with the self-acclaimed unreligious bestows on you a narcissistic sense of self-worth, I presume.

Allow your erudite and elite mind to reflect on the connection between the existence of a Creator and adherence to a religious code. How then do you identify? Do you believe in the existence of an intelligent (and thus purposeful) Maker or do you like many of your like-minded higher minds hypothesize that all life forms are the result of chance (and thus lacking in purpose).

For, anything borne of chance and unintelligent intervention must thus be without purpose.

I should go on, if only to prune your grandiose ego and self-inflicted sense of self-worth. To which Atheists for lack of true self-worth readily align with. So forgive my musings, for such are the thoughts of sane men.

I believe in the existence of a Creator, intelligence begets intelligence ( though some by their convictions would prefer to be unintelligent)

That's where you bungled your ramblings. I don't need the approval of an imaginary being to have any self worth or purpose in life. Truth is, all your crazy religious fanatics have your beliefs because of selfish reasons. Either you do not like taking responsibility for decisions or actions taken in the past or you are looking for a "break through" in Life. Salvation always comes at a distant third. grin
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Stone03: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
onoerime:
A true man of God being instructed by a witch to stop eating kola nut and you obeyed. God spoke through a witch. I wondered o

He was still a student then, probably not yet born again & did not have relationship with God. So God used the only voice he (Adeboye) can understand to speak to Him. That shows the extent God can go to protect, instruct & direct His people in a situation where a man of God or Bible is not close. Adeboye is not saying this to praise witchcraft but God who used what seemed a castaway to save his life.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by dyabman(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
matrix199:
It's 1- 0 then, if God used the devil's agent to save you.

The devil would also try to use a pastor in your church to kill you, to equalise.

That witch must be a cardiologist to figure that too much caffeine in the kolanut can raise your BP and predispose you to cardiac arrest later in life.

Oshey Equalizer 2000 cool
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by arixsto2(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
DonCortino:

Is it the devil that created the raven?? Where is it stated that the raven is an evil bird kwa? Hia!

Make una See gullibility abeg! shocked

myopic, is not the bird is the symbolic of it. Its black bird and feed on the remain of other creature like vulture.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by baby124: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
This sounds strange to me. How can a witch be good? When Pentecostals kill witches in church every Sunday. So he's trying to say a witch is God's creation. I don't understand the point of this article or the point adeboye is trying to pass across.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Adminisher: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
onoerime:
A true man of God being instructed by a witch to stop eating kola nut and you obeyed. God spoke through a witch. I wondered o

This happened long before he got born again. Long before he became a man of God.
It helps to control impulse and think before posting.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by DonCortino: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
arixsto2:

myopic, is not the bird is the symbolic of it. Its black bird and feed on the remain of other creature like vulture.

SMH! Too much hollywood undecided
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Obijulius: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
True to my words, some though created with intelligence would rather tow the disgusting path of insanity if only to hold on to their feelings of independence and loftiness.

3000 years from now and unfortunately too, someone like you will sit in his basket of lies, believing himself to have attained self-actualisation and imagine that a complex organ like the human brain was a result of an accident. And that no insightful intelligence went into ensuring that the female genital and reproductive organs are perfectly designed to host and birth an infant child, for which purpose the equally advanced male anatomy is sufficiently lacking.

If you believe that you are a product of chance and yet turned out to be amazingly endowed, then my friend you may as resign yourself to your purposeless fate, strip yourself of any sanity, and join the chickens, goats and with eventually dogs in their daily carnal pursuits.

fkdmods:

That's where you bungled your ramblings. I don't need the approval of an imaginary being to have any self worth or purpose in life. Truth is, all your crazy religious fanatics have your beliefs because of selfish reasons. Either you do not like taking responsibility for decisions or actions taken in the past or you are looking for a "break through" in Life. Salvation always comes at a distant third. grin
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by Spainze007(m): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Wait* what do I mean? Am not understanding...

lestat:
The man should shut the hell up already
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by fkdmods: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
Obijulius:
True to my words, some though created with intelligence would rather tow the disgusting path of insanity if only to hold on to their feelings of independence and loftiness.

3000 years from now and unfortunately too, someone like you will sit in his basket of lies, believing himself to have attained self-actualisation and imagine that a complex organ like the human brain was a result of an accident. And that no insightful intelligence went into ensuring that the female genital and reproductive organs are perfectly designed to host and birth an infant child, for which purpose the equally advanced male anatomy is sufficiently lacking.

If you believe that you are a product of chance and yet turned out to be amazingly endowed, then my friend you may as resign yourself to your purposeless fate, strip yourself of any sanity, and join the chickens, goats and with eventually dogs in their daily carnal pursuits.

Lol. All this because is i do not share in you psychosis and delusions. You did get one thing right though. I am a product of chance. We all are. The difference between you and me is that i have turned chance to opportunity because of science and logic. What drives us are the choices we make. There are multiple of these choices. Now i choose to go the way of science, logic, fact and common sense but others like you revel in the occult just because your brain power cannot handle the truth. People like you have made the world a very dangerous and precarious place to live in. And left to you, we would still have the belief that the earth was flat. Guy, while you are still on your knees praying to an imaginary God what you can do by yourself for yourself, i am using the tools of science, fact, logic, common sense, etc to achieve the incredible. Unlike you, i am not afraid of the after life and i do what is right because it is right and not because of some punishment is will receive if i don't. Religious nutjobs and the way they think.
Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by abbeyboy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
Daddy Wa, you can lie o! cry

Re: God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye by adetayo234: 12:57am On Jan 09, 2017
onoerime:

for your information, Mr fault finder, this was long before he ever knew he would be a pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network / Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.