Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" (3523 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Alhkerimu(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
I don't know why some people can't hold their body.
shame to all of you who have indulge in the act this year

Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Memepics: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
So we should not fvck our wives because it's new year? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Alhkerimu(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Memepics:
So we should not fvck our wives because it's new year? undecided
Guy not like that

1 Like

Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Prognose: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
embarassed
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by sirusX(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Alhkerimu:
I don't know why some people can't hold their body.
shame to all of you who have indulge in the act this year

Your first thought this day was to shame those people and invoke words of insult undecided
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

In as much as we know the sinful nature of man, we shouldn't pride ourselves in being perfect over others...rather provide words of wisdom and salvation to help them in their fault, or provide words of encouragement to help those that struggle with it.

Treat others as you would want others to treat you

1 Like

Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Lionbite(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Not guilty of this one o!

1 Like

Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Alhkerimu(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
sirusX:

Your first thought this day was to shame those people and invoke words of insult undecided

In as much as we know the sinful nature of man, we shouldn't pride ourselves in being perfect over others...rather provide words of wisdom and salvation to help them in their fault, or provide words of encouragement to help those that struggle with it
Guy you're guilty. Repent and focus more important things than sex.
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Alhkerimu(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lionbite:
Not guilty of this one o!
Correct guy
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by sirusX(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
Alhkerimu:

Guy you're guilty. Repent and focus more important things than sex.

I am not guilty...but that's not the issue.
You have no idea who I am or my personality.
Stop being immature and focus on the message...else you sound like a child without the wisdom to lead and learn from others

1 Like

Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by NemzySeries(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
oga so wat is ur gain nw since ure starting d new year by carrying people's wahala on ur head like pure water & gala?

5 Likes

Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by firstking01(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
I don't know why we lay more emphasis on sex as the major sin man commits whereas there are one million and one sins you 've committed since the emergence of the new year.
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Alhkerimu(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
sirusX:

I am not guilty...but that's not the issue.
You have no idea who I am or my personality.
Stop being immature and focus on the message.
Guy stop abusing any one here, what i'm advising you today if follows it you'll enjoy and thanks me later. Use your time well and concentrate on something meaningful than sex.
Thanks & remain bless.
Happy sunday my GUY
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Michelle55: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
sex or no sex,there are more important things to deliberate on.. Sex is overrated though
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Prognose: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
sirusX:

In as much as we know the sinful nature of man, we shouldn't pride ourselves in being perfect over others...rather provide words of wisdom and salvation to help them in their fault, or provide words of encouragement to help those that struggle with it.

Treat others as you would want others to treat you

All this explanashion grin

Guy forget, we all make mistakes.
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Alhkerimu(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
NemzySeries:
oga so wat is ur gain nw since ure starting d new year by carrying people's wahala on ur head like pure water & gal?
You'll not understand.
95% of guy this day pay attention sex than any things else.
I'm using this opportunity to enlight them
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Oladimejjy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
uncountable sef:
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by sirusX(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
Alhkerimu:

Guy stop abusing any one here, what i'm advising you today if follows it you'll enjoy and thanks me later. Use your time well and concentrate on something meaningful than sex.
Thanks & remain bless.
Happy sunday my GUY

I never insulted you...rather you threw the first jab at me by assuming I had sex, when all I wanted was to advice you on your approach to talking to people

Yet again...upon correction you fail to understand my message, and also the point I made when I said I was not guilty of the act...and that's twice you made a wrong assumption and yet you say I am insultive
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Alhkerimu(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
firstking01:
I don't know why we lay more emphasis on sex as the major sin man commits whereas there are one million and one sins you 've committed since the emergence of the new year.
Sex is destroying 80% of youth this days. They no longer think of any thing
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Alhkerimu(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
sirusX:

I never insulted you...rather you threw the first jab at me by assuming I had sex, when all I wanted was to advice you on your approach to talking to people

Yet again...upon correction you fail to understand my message, and also the point I made when I said I was not guilty of the act...and that's twice you made a wrong assumption and yet you say I am insultive

You're welcom.
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by firstking01(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Alhkerimu:

Sex is destroying 80% of youth this days. They no longer think of any thing
In as much as i agree with you there are other things that are leading the youths of this generation astray and making them loose focus....a very big example is nairabet and this mmm stuffs...i know it's arguably but i wonder why a guy that's barely 20 will leave the primary things he's supposed to do first and be chasing money...it's unheard of...becoming a millionair at that age ain't a crime but not at the expense of your moral, spiritual and education value.

1 Like

Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Joephat(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
I actually fvcked on 12am dot of 1st January 2017.... you can go ahead and shame me..

1 Like

Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by PETRUCE007: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
Joephat:
I actually fvcked on 12am dot of 1st January 2017.... you can go ahead and shame me..

Hahahah...bro weldone ooh...

Na ontop panshi u crossover undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Alhkerimu(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
firstking01:
In as much as i agree with you there are other things that are leading the youths of this generation away and making them loose focus....a very big example is nairabet and this mmm stuffs...i know it's arguably but i wonder why a guy that's barely 20 will leave the primary things he's supposed to do first and be chasing money...it's unheard of...becoming a millionair at that age ain't a crime but not at the expense of your moral, spiritual and education value.
Thank you very much my brother.
May God help us
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Alhkerimu(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Joephat:

You need deliverance
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op

1 Like

Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Alhkerimu(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Zceesneh:
Op
It concern you
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by SmellingAnus(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Lol... Not guilty yet... I hope I don't become guilty of this in this 2017 lipsrsealed
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
I had my 2017 first Bleep yesterday ... God will forgive us oooo
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Alhkerimu(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Not guilty yet... I hope I don't become guilty of this in this 2017 lipsrsealed
Guy God will help you
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by Alhkerimu(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
wisdomguy4u:
I had my 2017 first Bleep yesterday ... God will forgive us oooo
Why why why, any way you need to pray hard
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by donMIG(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Fvcktard go n self-service to death!
U just missed out on opportunities n u come up hia b!tching
Re: If You've Already Had Sex This Year "SHAME ON YOU" by TrapHedges(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin
Soap and cream follow?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Much Mouth Job, I Got Cancer(disturbing Pic) / cool / Sylvester Wepukhulu Arrested & Charged For Rupturing A Woman Uterus During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.