Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Too Much Mouth Job, I Got Cancer(disturbing Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Much Mouth Job, I Got Cancer(disturbing Pic) (3521 Views)

Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Mouth Job, I Got Cancer(disturbing Pic) by nigeriasmack: 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
my husband belongs to those few that still possess foreskins, he refuses to cut it off, he says it makes sex more fun to him.

but foreskin contains a lot of bacteria, which i have had no idea of before.

our marriage lasts 7 years, and at the end of last year, when everybody was happily eating his christmas cakes, i felt my throat had something existing there, very deep down, just at the edge of the swallowing point.

i felt so scared that i could hardly even stretch my finger down there, and anyway , i was not a doc, so i could never tell what was what,even i touched any module.

i blamed my husband by looking in his eyes , the way i looked at him was just like "how can you kill me in this way ,babe"

my mind was overwhelmed.

as for the picture, i prefer not to post here, it is gross
Re: Too Much Mouth Job, I Got Cancer(disturbing Pic) by nigeriasmack: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
the doctor who checked me thoroughly , confirmed that, it was a tumor, but due to its size and phase, he suggested me to keep observing ,

but what made me feel pissed off was, my husband, asked me last night, to give him another mouth job!!! by using the condom

i dont understand men !
Re: Too Much Mouth Job, I Got Cancer(disturbing Pic) by hakunajay(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Bite off the foreskin jare... Let him be circumsized by force, by the time the head will heal your own throat will heal too and you can continue mouth action and inaction...
Re: Too Much Mouth Job, I Got Cancer(disturbing Pic) by nigeriasmack: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
hakunajay:
Bite off the foreskin jare... Let him be circumsized by force, by the time the head will heal your own throat will heal too and you can continue mouth action and inaction...

this is not funny, my brother,

by the way, is it such an irresistable urge for men to have their sticks been sucked?
Re: Too Much Mouth Job, I Got Cancer(disturbing Pic) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
1. Post the pic with a graphic warning, so medical experts in the house can make suggestions. Nothing wrong in getting a second opinion.

2. These are issues you should have discussed before marriage. Imagine you asking if blow`job is a do or die affair after 7 years of marriage. What exactly did you guys spend your courtship doing?
Re: Too Much Mouth Job, I Got Cancer(disturbing Pic) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Picture ma
Re: Too Much Mouth Job, I Got Cancer(disturbing Pic) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Very possible.
Re: Too Much Mouth Job, I Got Cancer(disturbing Pic) by nigeriasmack: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
1. Post the pic with a graphic warning, so medical experts in the house can make suggestions. Nothing wrong in getting a second opinion.

2. These are issues you should have discussed before marriage. Imagine you asking if blow`job is a do or die affair after 7 years of marriage. What exactly did you guys spend your courtship doing?

I forget to let you know that , my husband is a dentist himself, which occupation I am so proud of .

I can hardly imagine that a dentist who has been always immaculate for his work, being so slipshod in his bedroom.

now when I look back, I can barely call my husband a tender partner on bed, he spends more time in receiving my mouth job than he gets his due work done.

when we were in romance, we never asked each other the way he/she preferred on bed , I even did not peek into his underwear. I liked being taken to his clinic, and I would see how he did the therapies. that is all I can remember in our courtship. is it a terrible courtship , compared to you guys?
Re: Too Much Mouth Job, I Got Cancer(disturbing Pic) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
nigeriasmack:
when we were in romance, we never asked each other the way he/she preferred on bed , I even did not peek into his underwear. I liked being taken to his clinic, and I would see how he did the therapies. that is all I can remember in our courtship. is it a terrible courtship , compared to you guys?
Unfortunately for you, you got carried away with your fascination with his occupation and forgot marriage is not just about being iyawo dentist. You made assumptions about his sexual inclinations. So now that it turns out he can't get it on without BJ, you want to marry someone else or what? I guess you were immature when you got married. Before tying the knot, one must discuss vital marital issues with one's spouse including the number of kids you want, sexual inclinations, goals/aspirations, finances etc. You don't just jump into marriage because you're getting old, a guy with a good job has proposed or you're broke.
PS.
Cum does not cause cancer or inflammation, unless the person has a disease. Maybe you have a condition where a painful lump forms in the throat when one yawns widely (can't remember the name of the condition) and its triggered when you deepthroat your husband. There are so many explanations, could even be psychological.
Re: Too Much Mouth Job, I Got Cancer(disturbing Pic) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:

u r telling her to post picture, na for dis same nairaland dem go cum dey ask am if here na hospital

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend So Much / +18 RAPE Prevention Panties [Picture] / Would You Die For Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.