Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Between The Clitoris And The Nipples - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between The Clitoris And The Nipples (1942 Views)

Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules / 12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Clitoris And The Nipples by babz007(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
The clitoris or the nipples which is more sensitive? i have come to find out that a woman's nipples is very very very sensitive. Most girls give in to sex after there nipples have been stimulated with the tip of the fingers or the tongue letting out does moaning cries even before the introduction of the p3nis. There was this lady that i have been actually chasing for long though she was 3 years older. One fateful day her landlord lock her outside becos she came home late,she was eventually roaming the streets at about 12 in the midnight looking for where to sleep when i saw her,so i took her to my house which is not far frm hers. To cut a long story short i started touching her at abt 1.30 am after several advances "she no wan gree ooo" so i started going for her nipples dipping my hands into her bra and using my fingers to stimulate does nipples. the next tin i started hearing "leave me joor" that tone was different frm the harsh ones she has been giving, this one was soft,immediately i knew am gonna win this race so i kept on stimulating her nipples .She later told me to remove her bra ooo, Nna as i remove the bra put mouth for does nipples the babe started moaning seriously "hmmm oooh arrh u don get me" the rest was history. Later on she came begging for more and i gladly gave it to her,does nipples are her soft spot ooo. Ever since then the nipple as been my best friend, a lot of ladies as fallen to the secret. So in my own opinion i think the nipple is far more sensitive.
Re: Between The Clitoris And The Nipples by 2SWT(f): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Well done

So you're one of those guys that can't sleep in a room with a lady without touching her
Re: Between The Clitoris And The Nipples by yomi007k(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
2SWT:
Well done

So you're one of those guys that can't sleep in a room with a lady without touching her
grin

Yes me too....infact we r many.

1 Like

Re: Between The Clitoris And The Nipples by 2SWT(f): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
yomi007k:

grin

Yes me too....infact we r many.
tear a sheet of paper and write your names down you all need deliverance undecided
Re: Between The Clitoris And The Nipples by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Between The Clitoris And The Nipples by yomi007k(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
2SWT:
tear a sheet of paper and write your names down you all need deliverance undecided

grin

We only do deliverance in za oza room ooo....

I hope d ladies coming r many.

1 Like

Re: Between The Clitoris And The Nipples by Divay22(f): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
So na so you be undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided......Well it doesn't work for every girl angry
Re: Between The Clitoris And The Nipples by dingbang(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pleasure derived from handling the female core as described by a girl cannot be comprehended.. It is supreme and mysterious grin
Re: Between The Clitoris And The Nipples by 2SWT(f): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
yomi007k:

grin

We only do deliverance in za oza room ooo....

I hope d ladies coming r many.
then you need girls from za oza world grin
Re: Between The Clitoris And The Nipples by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:01am On Jan 09, 2017
Works for 90% of em girls.
That's wat we call introentry.
If u can get thy hands on those soft tissues. Don't waste time to kiss the side neck, ears and lips. The moment the progesterone gets high and u start hearing sm funny calibean moan. Get down and wt ya tongue to the tips and have ya way baba.
Don't go kissing wen bae still harsh... See ya tongue abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need An Urgent Answer To This Question. / Valentine Gifts And Hampers In Nigeria For Feb. 14th 2017 - With Free Delivery / Is Asexuality Worse Than Homosexuality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.