Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules (12045 Views)

Court Determines Woman With 8-inch Long Clitoris Is Legally A Man / Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Enzorazor: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
There was wild jubilation in Abuja, on Monday, October 28, following a Supreme court of Nigeria ruling over a very controversial ruling, declaring that all women with clitorises longer than 7,5 centimetres (3 inches) can now be legally considered as men.

The five-member Supreme Court panel, led by Mary Odili, unanimous decided that 36-year old Isioma Adeyemi’s request was “perfectly sound and legitimate”, ordering that her legal status be changed immediately.

Ms. Adeyemi celebrated her victory which puts an end to a 7-year legal battle for the woman with an exceptionally large clitoris.“This is the greatest day of my life! My first husband repudiated me because my clitoris was bigger than his penis, now I finally get some kind of justice.”

Ms. Inna Shevchenko, leader of The radical feminist exhibitionist group Femen, describes the ruling as “a great advancement for African women in general”. A small number of women just obtained a great boost in their legal status and are now in a position to help their peers. It’s a great day for women!”

Under Nigerian law, Ms. Adeyemi can now own land, have several wives, work at night, and can no longer be legally beaten to the level of “grievous hurt” by her husband or male relatives.

According to governmental experts, over 600 other Nigerian women have sufficiently big clitorises to apply for a change to their legal status. Nigeria is only the second country in the world to offer women with large clitorises the option of being legally considered as men.

Uganda offers the same choice to all women with clitorises longer than 5 centimetres (2 inches). Only 11 women have legally changed their status to men since the law was passed in 2011.

https://ngg.ng/2019/10/28/women-with-8-inch-long-clitoris-can-now-be-regarded-men-abuja-court-rules/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Una mean am abi na joke?

My first husband repudiated me because my clitoris was bigger than his penis

Serious?

27 Likes

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Rednaxelot: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
More like insanity!

The Penis doesn’t function base on the length but the anatomical structure and physiological makeup.

Even if the clitoris is longer than a penis, can it fûck?
Can it discharge semèn?

Lesbianism stylishly being introduced into our legal system

25 Likes

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by padi94(m): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Gosh... Op you no well o cheesy

Very funny man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Rednaxelot:
More like insanity!

The Penis doesn’t function base on the length but the anatomical structure and physiological makeup.

Even if the clitoris is longer than a penis, can it fûck?
Can it discharge semèn?

The clit does those things these days bro. As lesbians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Rednaxelot: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
iAudio:
The clit does those things these days bro. As lesbians.
in the other planet you exist?

Clits don’t and can not do them.

It can only erect

3 Likes

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by saintokwuluora(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Did she present her clitoris before the court as evidence? Seems lesbianism has legality in Nigeria through the back door.

9 Likes

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by nlPoster: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
The vagina and everything about it receive so much attention. . .

5 Likes

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Rednaxelot: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
iAudio:
Una mean am abi na joke?

Serious?
I wish she could show us the picture of the clit self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by nlPoster: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
I don't know what the Bleep I just read cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Lonelypacifist6: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
nairalandposter:
The vagina and everything about it receive so much attention. . .
Yeah I'm beginning to wonder why, but in this case we can easily deduce that the woman brought the attention on her self because she went to court for redress.

1 Like

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Denreledave a woman can boast of this. Whats on your list? undecided
Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
Rednaxelot:
in the other planet you exist?

Clits don’t and can not do them.

It can only erect
Go and educate your self. It does.
modified:
Im typing about the erection. Not ejaculation. Those who feel like quoting me should keep reading. I hate repeating the same thing over again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by engrfaruq(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Guest007:
I don't know what the Bleep I just read cry

Plus sized clitoris are now regarded as joysticks... So you can now marry a woman with long clit... But you're not guaranteed of a pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Rednaxelot: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
RedCreme21:
I'm sorry please, I don’t do ignoramus.

It’s better you convince me you are otherwise by posting link(s) to your claim.

2 Likes

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by chigoziri2403(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Her /his husband was clearly intimidated, he thought he was having gay sex

2 Likes

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by kaffyadeakeem(f): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bobrisky abeg show your own

1 Like

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by DenreleDave(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
RedCreme21:
Denreledave a woman can boast of this. Whats on your list? undecided

Pencil dick I am
Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Enzorazor: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=Enzorazor post=83539059]There was wild jubilation in Abuja, on Monday, October 28, following a Supreme court of Nigeria ruling over a very controversial ruling, declaring that all women with clitorises longer than 7,5 centimetres (3 inches) can now be legally considered as men.

The five-member Supreme Court panel, led by Mary Odili, unanimous decided that 36-year old Isioma Adeyemi’s request was “perfectly sound and legitimate”, ordering that her legal status be changed immediately.

Ms. Adeyemi celebrated her victory which puts an end to a 7-year legal battle for the woman with an exceptionally large clitoris.“This is the greatest day of my life! My first husband repudiated me because my clitoris was bigger than his penis, now I finally get some kind of justice.”

Ms. Inna Shevchenko, leader of The radical feminist exhibitionist group Femen, describes the ruling as “a great advancement for African women in general”. A small number of women just obtained a great boost in their legal status and are now in a position to help their peers. It’s a great day for women!”

Under Nigerian law, Ms. Adeyemi can now own land, have several wives, work at night, and can no longer be legally beaten to the level of “grievous hurt” by her husband or male relatives.

According to governmental experts, over 600 other Nigerian women have sufficiently big clitorises to apply for a change to their legal status. Nigeria is only the second country in the world to offer women with large clitorises the option of being legally considered as men.

Uganda offers the same choice to all women with clitorises longer than 5 centimetres (2 inches). Only 11 women have legally changed their status to men since the law was passed in 2011.

https://ngg.ng/2019/10/28/women-with-8-inch-long-clitoris-can-now-be-regarded-men-abuja-court-rules/

cc lalasticlala

PLS CAN I KNOW THE CRITERIA FOR A POST TO MAKE FP? COZ I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT LALASTICLALA AND OTHER MODERATORS ARE DOING HERE. IF U DON'T WANT ME TO POST ON UR PLATFORM AGAIN PLS LET ME KNOW.....
Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
That pix is wrong.

Picture taken in another country not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Tonyprisca: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
But I still don't understand ooo, come Bros can you explain?

1 Like

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by KOLLYPROF(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Big something dey happen for this world grin grin grin
Hearing this for the first time

2 Likes

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Ogaga87(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
The trumpet go blow one day sha

Too many dirty things everywhere

She can now have many wives, put say she go soon legitimize lesbians and gay's too

1 Like

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by iammo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
cool

Some ladies want to be men so badly, but cant last a week as a man

7 Likes

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
DenreleDave:

Pencil dick I am
pathetic undecided
Now leave me alone. You've been on nairaland since 2017. One third of your post have either concerned, or been directed to me. Thats over the top.
Besides i was only been kind cause i thought i had a reason to. Turns out i dont.

Im going to ignore you. You've enjoyed my attention here alot.
Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
RedCreme21:
You need the education more.
Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
Rednaxelot:

You don't need to spend your precious time replying.
Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Rednaxelot:

Please. I wasnt referring to her ejaculating but in terms of having sex, she can. The clitoris gets erected during sexual stimulation.
Epithelial:
You need the education more.
Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by drezzyx(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
D world has finally turned upside down, so men with smaller Dick will be considered as a woman very soon?

2 Likes

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Epithelial:
You don't need to spend your precious time replying.
Wallow in ignorance. If you think that woman cant penetrate a vagina thats your business. Doubt you even know the meaning of hermaphrodite. What do you develops into the penis? The labia majora, or it sticks out of the vagina? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules by 1shortblackboy: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=Enzorazor post=83541741][/quote]u posted lies my friend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Nude Photos Of Melania Trump / About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y / My Boyfriend Of Two Years Suddenly Says He's Not Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.