Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa (63228 Views)

EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered / Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion / Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by googlepikins: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
She used our OIL money from our land. Yorubbers mind your business

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by sleeknaija(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
PMBNG:
Una wan tarnish this woman's image abi? Kwantinue

Her image has already been tarnished from the moment she started looting our money grin
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Qmerit(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
[[s]quote author=PMBNG post=52640272]Una wan tarnish this woman's image abi? Kwantinue[/quote][/s]
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Geniro: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Silly reporting.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Lastborn12(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Thunder fire the mode that gives me three months ban for nothing.
Well still the ECAN Maiduguri branch reporting live from Federal low cost

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by sleeknaija(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
googlepikins:

Oil money from your land? You are so gullible... I pity your situation... That's y that region of yours can never witness any form of development....

Quote me and receive more bashing....
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by fkdmods: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
na wa

Nigeria is the only country everybody protect and fight for their thieves.

Our Son, Our Daughter, Their Neighbor

You know why? Because Nigeria does not practice democracy. It practices a Kleptocratic system of government. This is why the society is so corrupt. Funny thing is they don't this it nor what it means. Lol.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by sleeknaija(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Freedom2016:

Afonja media and destroying our beautiful Biafraan women.

Abeg receive sense....
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by muller102(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
E warriors. Food is ready.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
aminulive:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/08/153m-efcc-uncovers-diezani%E2%80%99s-hidden-multi-billion-estate-yenegoa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4715353_cymera20170108211947_jpeg9fd94f511c05ec9175d42a0239817977

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/818110571195334657
The one way tinubu, atiku, obasanja and aisha buhari thief no pass this one.
No one can touch her
Quote me and witness ur family life ruin the way buhari is ruining the zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
How can four houses in BAYELSA STATE be worth $153m, seriously? !

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by brojoshua: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
No one will loot such an amount of money and will not be faking cancer to deceive Nigerians so that the money may not be recovered by the government
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by kenoz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
shocked
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by mmsen: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
GMBuhari:
Tarnish? Which image? I hope say you no be "she's our thief crooner" member

Her image got burnt beyond recognition when she took $20B to Hyde Park UK and its not propaganda, it was reported on BBCuk and other international media

You people will believe anything if you really think that one person took $20 billion.

The BBC and other international media often peddle lies and misinformation.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by brightalo17: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
Freedom2016:

She's a curse to us....if this is the type of people we are going to have in Biafra,I rather stay where I am currently....because this type of people will even steal the future of our youths . I don't support corruption no matter who's involved.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by bamix95(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
googlepikins:
is this one alryt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by nwakibie3(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Who owns this sprawling estate in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State? The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) suspects it belongs to former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke.

EFCC is still suspecting grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by googlepikins: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
sleeknaija:

Oil money from your land? You are so gullible... I pity your situation... That's y that region of yours can never witness any form of development....

Quote me and receive more bashing....
oh yes I will quote you cos am ready for you. First of all, America has oil but all the states in America that have oil control their resources. Why isn't that the case in Nigeria. Because you zombies and parasites want to continue to steal from us
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by hammerF: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
DAT HOUSE NO REACH THE PRICE, BUHARI SHOULD STOP DIVERTING ATTENTION FROM HIS FAILING ADMINISTRATION.

FIRST IT WAS BOKO HARAM FINISHED, THEN CHIBOK GIRL, NOW IT IS DIEZANI.

WE ARE NO LONGER INTERESTED IN GEJ, WE WANT FOOD ON OUR TABLES.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by jide219(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
The estate reminds of Alexandria
Walking dead
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Lastborn12(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op last warning

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by lielbree: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
It doesn't look worth $2m undecided
Enough of this stupid media trial

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by googlepikins: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
bamix95:
is this one alryt
you're not alright, you people should leave our land alone. No more free oil for any non citizen of SS

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by adedehinbo(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
no wonder this people want magu to step down. thiefs
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Richy4(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
I don't think the reporters knows what $153milliom is.....Or he/she may have thought it was # to quote any how figure they like..Highest those houses could worth is $3.7million no more no less....
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by willian10: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Freedom2016:

Like antiwailer rightly said :
na wa

Nigeria is the only country everybody protect and fight for their thieves.

Our Son, Our Daughter, Their Neighbor
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by jonahsunday97(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
#this woman is really heartless.....what did she really need all the building for...Jonathan government have really finish Nigeria...may God help us in this country..# embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Mayflowa(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
PMBNG:
Una wan tarnish this woman's image abi? Kwantinue

So she should steal public funds. What image are you talking about. Is there $153 million or not? This is what Jonathan ought to do to yaradua and obasanjo and other corrupt goons when he was in government
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Cire80: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
If it's possible for anybody to use his real money to build this kind of Estate, then Madueke can build it. Check her CV and see she's not an ordinary woman. If Alakija can become a world richest black woman and otedola among the world's richest men from oil and gas, tell me how Madueke can not be rich despite being in the industry for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Abduletudaye(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
INTROVERT:
Ehen

Exactly!

Ehen? undecided

After uncovering the mansion nko? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The First Ever Female Deputy Governor In Kaduna State (Photo) / Snake Chases Ondo Lawmakers Out Of Assembly, Falls From Roof During Plenary / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.