Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,632 members, 7,854,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa (63277 Views)

EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered / Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion / Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 09, 2017
Papertrail11:
nigeria and deir ugly looking and boring building this is not even worth 3million dollars imo 150 my yansh
teach me all you know about bitcoin
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by adimsmt: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2017
GMBuhari:
Tarnish? Which image? I hope say you no be "she's our thief crooner" member

Her image got burnt beyond recognition when she took $20B to Hyde Park UK and its not propaganda, it was reported on BBCuk and other international media

I'm not in anyway defending the lady but why do you exaggerate? $20 billion? please. As for the estate, that is not even up to 3/4 million dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Lexusgs430: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2017
FlyboyZee:

It is not an estate. It is a town house.

A townhouse indeed.......... For one very greedy family?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by henryhemon(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2017
I pity us youths,we defend them politicians who have ruined our lives..can you imagine a criminal that's paid 50million a month even while in prison (ibori),Jonah jang of pleatau state once bought cultilaries worth 200 million,dogara was sponsored from the prison by ibori with 600,000 USD to become speaker and we expect change,a 42 storey building in Dubai is owned by a Nigerian politician with state of the arts equipment and most hotels in Dubai are owned by them.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by eflintsone(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2017
bukiboy:

We all suppose blame GEJ but make we remember say no be GEJ dey Aso rock now.

People with excuses no fit achieve any result, the train we dey celebrate started during GEJ, even TSA na GEJ idea.

GEJ even try work with some people wey sabi small, no be this Buhari wey no select ministers on time and come select the worst people after we don wait for too long. GEJ time things no even hard like this.

We no need to dey point fingers to other person when our own candidate dey make life unbearable for all of us both APC and PDP including everybody for Nigeria except him people
yes gej do sum positives but the major major damages started under gej nd he saw it happening but decided to do notin.... forget d rail nd co ... nw pple xpekt magic transformation wit dis lil tym
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by FlyboyZee: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:

A townhouse indeed.......... For one very greedy family?
I am standing in front of the house right now and wondering where the estate is?

Do you want pincshures or I don't believe it?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2017
kogistar:
SEE HOW THIS IGBO WOMAN IS EATING OUR MONEY
Who told she's an Igbo woman?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by FlyboyZee: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2017
henryhemon:
I pity us youths,we defend them politicians who have ruined our lives..can you imagine a criminal that's paid 50million a month even while in prison (ibori),Jonah jang of pleatau state once bought cultilaries worth 200 million,dogara was sponsored from the prison by ibori with 600,000 USD to become speaker and we expect change,a 42 storey building in Dubai is owned by a Nigerian politician with state of the arts equipment and most hotels in Dubai are owned by them.
Nobody is supporting any corrupt politician here. We are youths, we are young now, right? But, we will be in charge any moment from now, that is if some of us are not there already. Today, Diezani is being maligned with lies and attributes that belies her true position and you are happy and hailing them. Tomorrow, the same measures would be applied to you, even when you know nothing about anything and there would be nobody to speak for you or stand for the truth...

When you are with them (APC), you are good, no matter the evil you have done. But, once you are not with them, they tell all sorts of lies to malign you and then youths like yourself would pick up the gauntlet to castigate them without caring to verify or know the truth...
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by FlyboyZee: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2017
eflintsone:
yes gej do sum positives but the major major damages started under gej nd he saw it happening but decided to do notin.... forget d rail nd co ... nw pple xpekt magic transformation wit dis lil tym
Nigeria's damage started from 1966, even before GEJ thought he would survive to see this day. Until we change that template, Nigeria would forever remain in the doldrums and get worst with technological advancement...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by adimsmt: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2017
brainpulse:
It was right after all, that more than 20 billion dollars was missing/stolen/not remitted from the crude oil account. Where are the IPOD folls with the ineffectual Goodluck buffoon that said no money was missing?

Why can't you make your point without name calling. Look no Nigerian politician worth defending but convicting people in the pages of News media are wrong. I as citizen of this great Nation will love to see her spend the rest of her life in jail but let the court of competence jurisdiction convict her first. Ask yourself why EFCC has not successfully prosecuted any high profile case since the beginning of war on corruption of this administration, If you ask me its because of this nonsense of guilty in the pages of news media before investigation. They found $153 m Ok, just that court said forfeit the money to federal government while the investigation to determine the legitimacy of the money, this would have been done secretly until the facts are established before rushing to news media about $153 m and estate that don't even worth 3/4 million dollars, tomorrow it will die like other cases because of incompetence.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by GMBuhari: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2017
adimsmt:

I'm not in anyway defending the lady but why do you exaggerate? $20 billion? please. As for the estate, that is not even up to 3/4 million dollars.

I'm too lazy to check your profile but I'm sure qs and architects in the house already told you your folly those houses in that estate not up to 3 to 4 million? Are you crazy? Those houses are made with double walls imported concrete, precast precisely, roofs sheets are imports, I'm sure the roof members are steel , is this not the same woman whose glass / see through house in Abuja is made of bullet proof glass?

You are defending her, you just don't want to accept it
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by GMBuhari: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2017
bayelsaowei:
you would believe anything..

But this same robot won't believe ameachis loots...

You're a hypocrite and should be ignored or cursed...

When efcc are done with their propaganda we would all hear the actual news about denzieni...

Let them keep rigmaroling..

Amaechi never had a case, he was there before Buhari and he never got invitation from EFCC , Amaechi's name is not on international media for corruption

But I get it, she's your thief you have to defend her
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by GMBuhari: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2017
ominilongest:
..20billion!!

Na so we see am o
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by GMBuhari: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2017
seguno2:

It is not a verifiable or verified nonsense.
The fact is Sanusi started blabbing and changing the amount he claimed was missing AFTER he could not respond appropriately to the on the money that he stole in CBN.
If you can provide a credible source for your verifiable nonsense, I will share with you the link to Sanusi's theft.
We southerners do not realise the dangerous propaganda by the northerners to keep themselves in power perpetually and share the oil wealth of the Niger Delta.
If only we can be more conscious.
If only.

There's a lot more going on that awa oyel chant if you can't see beyond that I don't need to keep explaining to you
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by GMBuhari: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2017
MONITZ:

Hmm, that amount is just too huge to be taken in one fell swoop, which politician or government official doesn't steal in Nigeria or is clean? They re all rogues who dip their hands in the till from time to time.

You keep mentioning cash cash, don't you just Gerrit? If PEJ can use her housemaids and security guards name to open account for her dead mother, denziani could have opened a special account using NNPC or any other relevant government agency, claiming to represent thier interest, do you really think all these missing monies were all in cash? Yes most politicians are thieves and that's because we youths are too sentimental especially east , imagine any small thing you'll see elders saying he's our thief, leave him alone and when there's more pressure you start seeing comments like it's awa oyel, then they start protesting up and down

EFCC has proven beyond reasonable doubt that these people being prosecuted or investigated or detained indeed stole from the country, I don't understand why there must be sentiments or complaints about persecution

They stole, plain and simple

Some ediots said judges from the east are targets during the raid on judges but I don't see how EFCC can plant a whole safe in a building's structure and still move 500M cash there without anybody seeing them or eventually judges started saying they import rice, they sell this they sell that, even a kid knows the judge was lying, yet they keep defending

My point here is that the anti corruption campaign is real and there's no sentimental if people can't accept that then I give up on thier generation
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by GMBuhari: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2017
mmsen:

Who told you that I am a Biafra supporter?

If it looks like it, speaks like it, smells like it, then it's probably IT no need to taste

My point is you speak like them, I've been here long enough to know how Y'all speak, don't be ashamed of your cause
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by mmsen: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2017
GMBuhari:

If it looks like it, speaks like it, smells like it, then it's probably IT no need to taste

My point is you speak like them, I've been here long enough to know how Y'all speak, don't be ashamed of your cause

Breaking news - I'm not a Biafra supporter, I'm not even Igbo. But I understand why they don't wish to share a nation with people such as yourself.

If the Yorubas were honest with themselves they too would look to break away from the likes of you.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by loswhite(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2017
GMBuhari:
Tarnish? Which image? I hope say you no be "she's our thief crooner" member

Her image got burnt beyond recognition when she took $20B to Hyde Park UK and its not propaganda, it was reported on BBCuk and other international media
do u know what 20 billion dollars is? Please post the link of any major news media that reported the news. I am waiting o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by loswhite(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2017
greenermodels:
do you know how much is $20 billion dollars? shame on you mr Linus.
don't mind all this illiterate in nairaland.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Lexusgs430: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2017
FlyboyZee:

I am standing in front of the house right now and wondering where the estate is?

Do you want pincshures or I don't believe it?

The house, estate, townhouse is not the problem. It's the source of the funds.
This very greedy woman and her cohorts simply stole from all Nigerian's.
I hope you are concerned about this level of corruption, perpetrated against Nigeria & Nigerian's?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by GMBuhari: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2017
mmsen:

Breaking news - I'm not a Biafra supporter, I'm not even Igbo. But I understand why they don't wish to share a nation with people such as yourself.

If the Yorubas were honest with themselves they too would look to break away from the likes of you.

You are not Biafraudian you are not ibo, you are not Yoruba and I'm sure you are not hausa

So, what are you? Kenyan?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2017
YES AND ITS SUPPOSED TO BE HIDDEN EVEN AS IT STARES IN THE GLARE.FOOLLLLLSSSS THIS EFCC ARE IDIOTS.
greenermodels:
so four houses in a compound is a $153 million dollars estate?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by mmsen: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2017
GMBuhari:

You are not Biafraudian you are not ibo, you are not Yoruba and I'm sure you are not hausa

So, what are you? Kenyan?

Over 200 different groups in Nigeria and those are the only three that you can name? Are you not ashamed of your ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by enirock(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2017
PMBNG:
Una wan tarnish this woman's image abi? Kwantinue

And we wonder why this country is the way it is
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by enirock(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2017
PMBNG:
Una wan tarnish this woman's image abi? Kwantinue

And we wonder why this country is the way it is.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by laudate: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2017
MONITZ:
Reading comments on social media makes me feel Nigeria is in deep poo. How can an educated youth swallow everything, hook, line and sinker.

That amount is just too huge, it might interest u to know that when GLO wanted to start their submarine cable which was valued at a billion dollars, Mike Adenuga was invited to Interpol headquarters in France to explain y he opted to pay a large portion of the cash involved once instead of instalmentally and how he came about such an amount for the project despite the fact that Mike is a well known business man and billionaire in his own right.

If Mike Adenuga who is well known could be invited them how much more a more obscure government official handling a highly sensitive portfolio in a country the whites see as being utterly corrupt,such a transaction can only raise a flag and expose her, so I believe she wouldn't ve been so stupid to do sth as dumb as wat is being speculated...

God bless you!! wink Sometimes I wonder about the kind of education our youths receive. Do they even know what is called critical thinking? A British commentator once said that the 13 billion pounds Diezani was said to have stolen was enough to buy up the whole of Hyde Park in London, and she would still have substantial change left over!! shocked How much does an apartment in Hyde Park cost? shocked
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Papertrail11(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2017
redcliff:

Lol.. i thought it was only me.. only a handful of architects are creative. The others are just copy copy.. i wonder when they would design another style of roofs to work with these days

and d most annoying thing is it is being replicated in this so called high brow estates in Nigeria where their houses are valued kf the sale 200 300 million naira

during jonathans regime a lot of them who had houses I ment politicia s were forcd to sell at crash price wby cos no buyer so why the over valuation
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by dabossman(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2017
AntiWailer:
na wa

Nigeria is the only country everybody protect and fight for their thieves.

Our Son, Our Daughter, Their Neighbor

The amazing part is that you come online with 100 Naira data to defend Million Dollar Theft.

Are they using your destiny to play candy crush ?

I just had to give you the 100th like. To imagine that there are business people looking for dollars to transact business up and down, yet some crooks have this much stashed away. And some numb skulls will still come and defend nonsense. It's a damn shame.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by thunderbabs: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
The address where this property dey sef na gbege.
EFCC must probe that address too angry

Diepreye Alameshya street, off goodluck jonathan road...chaiiiiii.

What a Location. wink
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by bukiboy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
eflintsone:

we all know how bad the country was under GEJ, which is why we voted for Buhari and Buhari was aware to the decay which is part of Buhari manifesto. when Buhari reach there and know say he no fit do anything, he for resign rather making excuses and failed to deliver his promises (INTEGRITY ISSUE). Buhari come join hand spoil things with all the mumu he put as ministers, when we get very articulate Nigerians home and abroad with sound mind. Baba go bring the likes of Kemi Adeosun, the minister for sport, Amaechi, Fashola etc.

Most of Buhari policies na putting the chart before the horse, to rule Nigeria no suppose be competition between APC & PDP but to leave your positive mark in the history of events in Nigeria.

make we learn not to point fingers when we too no dey perform.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by GMBuhari: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
mmsen:

Over 200 different groups in Nigeria and those are the only three that you can name? Are you not ashamed of your ignorance?

Are you Kenyan?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by mmsen: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
GMBuhari:

Are you Kenyan?

Is Kenya the only other nation that you know of?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting / Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.