Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa (63230 Views)

EFCC Reveals How Much Of Diezani’s Loot Has Been Recovered / Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion / Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by drsugar: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Aregbesola of APC has a very big estate more than this in lagos.... oni of Ife has his own. Many other old politicians both in APC and PDP have far more than this. This woman will look like a learner only if Sahara reporters can stop being robotic and selective and reveal that of other people and you would be shocked. Nigerian masses are already fukked up beyond redemption. That's why the western countries call us 3rd world country - meaning Exploited country. Some also call us a failed state - meaning no hope. It's a sorry case. Stop saying when will redemption end in Nigeria, start saying when will recession end in my life. Don't wait for her government, start your hustle now because you only have one life to read and time is ticking for you. Do anything possible to make it in life as long as it's within the established law of the land. Enough of prayers and endless hope, start using your brain to hustle powerfully.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by allycat: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
maasoap:

It simply tells you that $153 million is not a small amount of money. 153 million dollars * 300 naira = 49,900,000,000!

My question was not answered. How can you recover $153 million dollars in the bank after it has been used to build an estate. I thought 153 -153 =0
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by greenermodels: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

And u want them to snap the pic of all the houses for u before you believe?

Mofo
convert 153million dollars to naira and ask your self whether they're lying or not. all these houses are not even close to 10% of that money. this is a family compound not an estate.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Annruby: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
PMBNG:
Una wan tarnish this woman's image abi? Kwantinue

if i catch u ehn

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Precambrian111: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
nextstep:

What? You can't seriously be defending this rogue! I'm all for fairness, but this woman went far far far past the line for anybody to be defending her.

And it's because of rouges like her my hometown has not seen light for over 5 years. No joke - blown transformer. Because of rogues like her, entire generations of children don't have access to water, meaningful education, or health care. Because of the extreme selfishness of she and her cohorts, we are doomed to a cycle of poverty and crime.

So for the sake of all of us who've been plagued by these parasite, at least let justice take its course. At this stage, even if you are my own sister - especially if you're my sister and betray me like this - if you ruin my life and my children's, I cannot be motivated to defend you.
kai close it let us breath ur tribalism n religious sentiment would dig yr grave faster than speed of light ewu sokoto Nevadlex, hw could 3 houses b called an estate, hw could these houses equate $153m is yr father d contractor nkita Zambia ,is she not worth more than those buildings b4 becoming a minister ,so is only tinibu ,atiku,daura,obasanjo,adenuga,dangote,kwonkwoso,that wll own an estate thunderstorms wll fire all wailers with negative hatred shameless people......

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by pedo360: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pls lets stop being sentimental and start asking questions. We all read that efcc found the $153m in her acct with several banks such as fidelity bank, sterling bank e.t.c and now we are reading that she built an estate worth that same $153M. Pls is she a money doubler?
We knw she stole, stop exagerating

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by nextstep(m): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Precambrian111:
kai close it let us breath ur tribalism n religious sentiment would dig yr grave faster than speed of light ewu sokoto Nevadlex, hw could 3 houses b called an estate, hw could these houses equate $153m is yr father d contractor nkita Zambia ,is she not worth more than those buildings b4 becoming a minister ,so is only tinibu ,atiku,daura,obasanjo,adenuga,dangote,kwonkwoso,that wll own an estate thunderstorms wll fire all wailers with negative hatred shameless people......

Guy, relax. Her last name and mine are very similar. I don't care about the people from West and North who steal. I care about my own brothers and sisters who steal from us. After we have kept quiet all this while, doing na we we. Na we still dey suffer am abi? We still don't have good infrastructure. That is what I'm complaining about
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by mikron(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
kogistar:
SEE HOW THIS IGBO WOMAN IS EATING OUR MONEY
diezani is from bayelsa state married to an igbo man
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by pedo360: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nairalanded:
"It is located on Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Street, off Goodluck Jonathan Road" grin

That says it all! grin How can your house be located where names of two great thieves in Nigeria's history are and you would not be a super thief as well?
how can an estate be located within a street. Is it nt supposed to be the other way round

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by eflintsone(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
i am 100% sure gej knew about all this but bros decided to do the ''chop make i chop'' system ... which lead to the wreck of our naira and economy ... well wah do i know

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by MONITZ: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
GMBuhari:
Tarnish? Which image? I hope say you no be "she's our thief crooner" member

Her image got burnt beyond recognition when she took $20B to Hyde Park UK and its not propaganda, it was reported on BBCuk and other international media

And u believed the crap that a black woman who was a government official and even held a highly sensitive position had such a huge amount of money and wanted to buy parts or the whole of Hyde Park with it?. '

I am not defending her that she was clean while she held sway but that amount is humongous and she didn't see any other place other than Hyde Park to invest ,anyway if it's true she really did then she is a First Class zombie and obviously did herself in because the ever intruding British press would always find out and blow the whole thing open.

There re lots of safe havens where such amount of money can be hidden quietly with no trace.. So y Britain. of all places where the ever critical press rummage thru people's private affairs?The same mistake Ibori made and which cost him his freedom...
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by bukiboy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
kogistar:
SEE HOW THIS IGBO WOMAN IS EATING OUR MONEY

My assumption is that if you can use Internet and join Nairaland you suppose be educated, wetin be all this tribal sentiment comments.

Before you talk I be yoruba man, why we dey continue play this religious and tribal sentiment card.

She be Nigerian first be igbo. Make we try learn to tolerate each other.

As we get corrupt igbo people na so we also yoruba and hausa people wey corrupt, no tribe for Nigeria get monopoly for stealing public funds
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by bukiboy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
eflintsone:
i am 100% sure gej knew about all this but bros decided to do the ''chop make i chop'' system ... which lead to the wreck of our naira and economy ... well wah do i know

We all suppose blame GEJ but make we remember say no be GEJ dey Aso rock now.

People with excuses no fit achieve any result, the train we dey celebrate started during GEJ, even TSA na GEJ idea.

GEJ even try work with some people wey sabi small, no be this Buhari wey no select ministers on time and come select the worst people after we don wait for too long. GEJ time things no even hard like this.

We no need to dey point fingers to other person when our own candidate dey make life unbearable for all of us both APC and PDP including everybody for Nigeria except him people
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by samuel19222(m): 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
na wa

Nigeria is the only country everybody protect and fight for their thieves.

Our Son, Our Daughter, Their Neighbor

The amazing part is that you come online with 100 Naira data to defend Million Dollar Theft.

Are they using your destiny to play candy crush ?

Shey you wan kill me with laugh grin

cheesy
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by lazinny(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
This small estate is the $153m? Even if it's in Beverly hills
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by samuel19222(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
Freedom2016:

Afonja media and destroying our beautiful Biafraan women.

Wetin this goat dey talk
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by trueconscience(m): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Moderator, please, review the topic as I didn't see where it was written that the estate cost $153 million.

Is this deliberate to muddle the waters by the "LIVE OUR SON" clan?

Biko correct it o @mynd44
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by MONITZ: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
mmsen:

You people will believe anything if you really think that one person took $20 billion.

The BBC and other international media often peddle lies and misinformation.

Thank you Mr Man, amongst all the posts, yours stands out, most Nigerians don't reason critically, how can one soul have so much and even went as far as wanting to buy Hyde Park?, hmmm this is just propaganda from the English media to further discredit this woman and mislead us. Is $20 billion dollars beans? this amount is almost close to our budget as a country for a full fiscal year. Abegi, they should look for another gist to spin because this one won't just stick with me....
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by APCmyheart(m): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
PMBNG:
Una wan tarnish this woman's image abi? Kwantinue

Why dint they tarnish Okonjo Iweala? Remember she has access to money than Diezani..
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by APCmyheart(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Freedom2016:

And why are they not destroying Iweala's image?
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by OKorowanta: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
Freedom2016:

Sharrap!
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by toshmann(m): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
This thing is $153m?

Abegi!
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by slap1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
These four houses are not even worth ten million dollars. Sahara Desert people, you can do better than this na.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by PAQ(m): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dis woman was born into wealth, went to the most prestigious schools in the world, held the highest position any woman have held in SHELL, is married to a wealthy man. Yet she has been crucified for having things, that most people without pedigree nor education have in abundance.

If she neva worked for government she would have still owned these things, cos she studied hard and worked hard. She may not b a saint but HABA!!

Bayelsa state has the two most hated women in Nigeria. Any time their matter comes up its like na dem drain Nigeria off all its glory. The investigators are doing their job, i really want to see the courts verdict so that all this media prosecution will end.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by warrah(m): 12:01am On Jan 09, 2017
ddippset:
It is at times like this that sahara becomes an APC medium. when it was 'undressing' madam aisha the other day, it was a very credible outfit. like the guy above who is now calling it afonja media.

According to your logic, if we should believe this, that means what we should also believe what they reported about Aisha
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2017
APCmyheart:

And why are they not destroying Iweala's image?

Are your on Nairaland? Iweala name was almost tarnished every day last yr by Afonjas.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by sammyj: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2017
Even mama peace go trip for the oye goddess because she no steal sorry she no enjoy the husband pass this crook woman
AntiWailer:
na wa

Nigeria is the only country everybody protect and fight for their thieves.

Our Son, Our Daughter, Their Neighbor

The amazing part is that you come online with 100 Naira data to defend Million Dollar Theft.

Are they using your destiny to play candy crush ?

Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by GMBuhari: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2017
MONITZ:

There re lots of safe havens where such amount of money can be hidden quietly with no trace.. So y Britain. of all places where the ever critical press rummage thru people's private affairs?The same mistake Ibori made and which cost him his freedom

So you agree ibori stole money and stashed / invested in UK, he even had a refinery in some country I don't remember the name

Why is it so hard to believe she took $20B to UK?

It doesn't have to be cash, it may be electronic transfer under the guise of buying for Nigeria

We saw thier desperation to steal public funds when ayo and his buddy moved over $15M to SA , If SA was UK or Swiss, we probably wouldn't have heard about it

Fayose also got 1.7Billion in cash all flown in private jet and bullion convoy

. These politicians are more then capable of anything and I believe what EFCC, Sanusi and every other reports has to say
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by seguno2: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2017
GMBuhari:
Tarnish? Which image? I hope say you no be "she's our thief crooner" member

Her image got burnt beyond recognition when she took $20B to Hyde Park UK and its not propaganda, it was reported on BBCuk and other international media

How much did Abacha take to the extent that his wife can open American university in Niger Republic?
$20 trillion?
Yet Buhari said that Abacha did not steal!
Spot the difference.
One is from the oil producing area and is hunted, while the other is from parasitic north but is roaming around freely.
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by GMBuhari: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2017
pedo360:
ar u saying that she is richer than dangote cause according to fobres, as of jan 2017, dangote is worth $12.1B. If so, i guess where the propaganda is.

I said she stole $20B

Read well
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by Marsnizz: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2017
the house fine
Re: Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa by GMBuhari: 12:18am On Jan 09, 2017
seguno2:

How much did Abacha take to the extent that his wife can open American university in Niger Republic?
$20 trillion?
Yet Buhari said that Abacha did not steal!
Spot the difference.
One is from the oil producing area and is hunted, while the other is from parasitic north but is roaming around freely.

You signature says 9ja go better if only you and I blabkabka , but like several other confused members on this forum your comment is saying opposite, obviously you are sentimental parasitic North, Oil producing East and how do you expect 9ja to beta with that Mentality?

Alison Madueke and Co stole BILLIONS from Nigeria, former CBN Governor saw the trend and raised alarm that's why he was replaced

It's a verifiable fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The First Ever Female Deputy Governor In Kaduna State (Photo) / Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks / Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.