Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari (720 Views)

The Facts Out On Grand Corruption Of Past Presidency Only A Tip Of The Iceberg / Nobody Gives Me Credit For Conducting Nigeria’s Freest Election – IBB / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari by naijgist42: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mrs Aisha Buhari, the president's wife has revealed that the State House in Abuja takes care of her meal only when necessary, Daily Trust reports.

The president's wife while dismissing a media report linking.....
http://naijgist.tk/presidency-only-gives-me-food-when-necessary-aisha-buhari/

Re: Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mama some talk no need

I will not support any corrupt people

Madam please shun every appearance of evil
Re: Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari by AllTheWayUp: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Woman go n sit down, u have lost it

U are a high grade scam and a confirm Oluwole

AISHA is a bloody criminal

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari by sirpatrick(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
I believe this lady had money more than buhari self before becoming the first Lady she have investment that his bringing income for her, world people should let her be she is not corrupt like mama Dame
Re: Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari by 9icest: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is the woman who should be complianing about her husband in the relationship section. Not these ungrateful oese who will end up getting divorced because they don't know what it feels like been married to a horrible husband like sai malo
Re: Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Buhari is pighting corruption, said baba. Cc sarrki.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
omo this woman too fine

chai....

not that extralarge hipo
Re: Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari by DIKEnaWAR: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
Like a dog, they feed you when necessary abi?

You bark anyhow so they attributed it to over feeding, that's why they feed you when only necessary.

I hope this woman is not indirectly telling us something. That Buhari likes to starve everyone (including his family ) and is happy when people go hungry.
Re: Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari by Emekamex(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
With each statement made by Aisha, her popularity ia beginning to dwindle like the present state of our economy.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
And who gives a fvck when presidency gives you food ?
Re: Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari by limeta(f): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
You should hold n/d dear in yr heart ,that,s where the food comes from.
Re: Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari by ivandragon: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
But madam, your husband says you belong to the kitchen (amongst other rooms), a statement which you did not refute & for which we are right to infer means you cook/supervise his meals...

so, by your present statement, are we to now infer that you do not cook/supervise meals for your husband? or you cook/supervise his meals but not allowed to eat from it?

that's quite farfetched don't you think? Especially when considering his statement that your job is to take care of him...

just be silent madam, you have done nothing overly wrong, but because of the way your husband & his band of Social Media Idiots have been taking extremist & absolute stands on ALL issues concerning the past government, most people are not ready to rationalise your actions...

you are simply collateral damage in an ever increasing & all consuming nasty 'war'.
Re: Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari by Hector09(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
Beautiful lier
Re: Presidency Only Gives Me Food When Necessary — Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
sarrki:
Mama some talk no need

I will not support any corrupt people

Madam please shun every appearance of evil

Afonja...treating her with kid gloves. Replace Aisha with the Diezani or PEJ, and watch them rain insults on them. Bigots...God will never forgive you people for your hypocrisy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"No Retreat, No Surrender: Protests Must Go On!" 2baba / Nigeria Is In Serious Economic Situation – Osibanjo / Pray For Buhari, "Uninterrupted Democracy" – Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.