Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Cold - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cold (38912 Views)

Cold Heart In Love / Cold But Charmin / Stone Cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cold by Solowiz(m): 4:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Light Will guide you home, and ignite your path, and I will tryyy to fix you.

What an amazing piece, the effect of this peice is traits to the brain. So imotional... Keep the good work.
I love your creativity bro...

I wish oyibo believed in odeshi, the dunati's wouldn't have lost Joseph

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cold by CecyAdrian(f): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2017
OMG!! Joseph? Even Maria and 'MY' Jaycee cry why na??

August is now the new baddo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cold by MrPetex(m): 7:54am On Feb 07, 2017
wow nice story, it's a pity some of my favorite characters have to die. can't wait for the next update. Thanks .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cold by xamiel4(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2017
wad up brro.the story is sbout coming to an end but i will like to know how william is associated with mr and mrs Donati's death.

1 Like

Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2017
xamiel4:
wad up brro.the story is sbout coming to an end but i will like to know how william is associated with mr and mrs Donati's death.
Story never start sef grin

1 Like

Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2017
Solowiz:
Light Will guide you home, and ignite your path, and I will tryyy to fix you.

What an amazing piece, the effect of this peice is traits to the brain. So imotional... Keep the good work.
I love your creativity bro...

I wish oyibo believed in odeshi, the dunati's wouldn't have lost Joseph

Thanks bro
Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
I swear u're the best bro....ur story dey moze me abeg..

thumbs up jareh

i like ur blog to...bt i cant drop a comment bt no fear i'll keep trying...u're too good at wat u do sha

Thanks bro. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Cold by joshuamoses101(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2017
A whole family wiped out
what a story...why do I feel that Stanley abi what's his name is the one informing on them

1 Like

Re: Cold by jkaro(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2017
Chipappii:

so more update ahead...... Dancing in the spirit of chipappii....

1 Like

Re: Cold by xamiel4(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Chipappii:
i hope so

1 Like

Re: Cold by TheBlessedMAN: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmm... U are reali amazing.. What a nice piece u've got here bro... Nice one

1 Like

Re: Cold by rudestmcblaze: 12:50am On Feb 08, 2017
is it just me or did everyone just forget bout Maria's boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Cold by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chipappii, your stories are bomb.. I love street (gangsters/maffians) stories.. Keep the updates coming.. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Cold by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
This is so good and emotional cry

1 Like

Re: Cold by ashatoda: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2017
walahi this tori sweet die

1 Like

Re: Cold by Missmossy(f): 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
So captivating cheesy so many deaths though, keep it coming Chipappii.

1 Like

Re: Cold by Mightyraw(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Waht i day, left out at work,
So am stalked to this
Nice piece bro

1 Like

Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Updates loading. Who's around?? grin
Re: Cold by kingin55(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
Chipappii:
present sir

1 Like

Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
kingin55:
present sir
Lol. Welcome bro
Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jaime led August to a police car that pulled up shortly after. August got inside the car while Jaime had his wound dressed. Luckily enough, it was just a scratch and the bullet wasn't lodged in his leg. More police patrol cars trooped into the farm and the whole area was cordoned off. The time was 1am by the time they started working on the farm. Body counts was made, corpses Parked into ambulance. August watched from within the car as his brother and sister were lifted into ambulances, he fell deeper into his seat and closed his eyes. He felt nothing and showed no emotions. Every body was accounted for except Jaycee. The water had washed him away before anyone could get to him. The police rounded up around 5am and Jaime drove home with August.
Back home, Kate waited patiently for her husband. He had gotten an emergency call around 12:30 am about certain shoot outs in the far outskirts of the town. Being whom he was, he would rather go there himself than send his men out. She had argued that he should relax and let the others handle it than going out there and risking his life. He reassured her that nothing would happen and had left her with a peck on the forehead. She waited for hours unable to fall asleep, not even a blink passed her eye. She walked up and down the housing, a rosary dangling in her right hand and muttering inaudible prayers as she counted the beads. At exactly 5:45am, she had prayed all she could and sat on a couch in the parlor, her head nodding from sleep. She heard the sound of a car park outside their house. Pushing the curtains aside and looking through the windows, she saw the siren to a police car rotating colorfully around in the dark early morning. She adjusted her nightgown and walked briskly outside, unlocking the doors quietly to avoid waking Janet. She moved out into the corridor in front of the house and climbed down the stairs made of wood. The whole of the house was painted white and like every house in the neighborhood, it had no fence. She walked towards the car as Jaime limped out of it. She gasped on seeing the bandage around his leg. Jaime saw her fears and gave her a reassuring smile.
"Don't worry dear, its just a scratch" he said and hugged her, kissing her on the forehead. She hugged him and held onto him for 7 seconds before releasing him. From the other side of the car, August approached slowly like the ground beneath his feet was filled with spikes. Kate saw him for the first time and paused in her display of affection to her husband. She looked down from August to Jaime with eyes that demanded answers.
"His family members just got killed, all of them" Jamie said looking down at his wife. Her expression changed from apprehension to that of compassion.
"That's sad" she said and shook her head.
"Yea" Jaime replied and took her hands. He led them inside the house and shut the door behind them. He flicked the light switch on and the white fluorescent light came up, the light hit hard on theirs eyes as they blinked hard trying to get their eyes accustomed to the bright lights.
"Janet?" he asked
"Sleeping" she replied.
"What's your name son?" he asked for the first time, surprised that he hadn't asked earlier.
"August".
The reply was bold and portrayed no emotion.
"Okay August, I think you should take a bath and change into something better"
August nodded and took a look at the house. It was different from where he had lived or been to. At the far end of the parlor was the entertainment center comprising of a 42 inches plasma Television hanging on the wall, below it on a fancy table was a DVD flanked on either side by two tall speakers belonging to a sound system under the table. The walls were painted cream yellow and on the left side hung an air conditioning unit. The walls facing the balcony had two large windows while the wall where the TV hung had one window all covered with thick orange curtains with yellow flower patterns. A white flower vase with a bunch of roses stood at the center of the glass Centre table sitting on white tiles mixed with black tiles in a beautiful pattern.
Kate motioned August to follow her while Jaime sat on the black cushion to remove his shoes. They climbed 3 steps and went into a corridor that was flanked on either side by two doors. One led into the master bedroom while the other was Janet's. At the end of the corridor were two doors that led into the toilet and bathroom.
"There, go and take your shower, I'll get you a towel"
She pointed at the bathroom door. August whispered his thanks and walked into the bathroom. He stood staring at the shower for sometime before a knock at the door jostled him. Kate handed him over the towel and walked away. He watched her disappear from the corridor and he stepped out of the bathroom. He switched off the light to the bathroom and walked back in into the darkness, leaning on the wall for sometime before pulling his clothes off and hanging them on a nail that was on the door alongside the towel. He climbed into the bath tub and turned on the shower, the cold water rushed at him, bringing him back to reality, it was like he had been away for a long time and the rush of cold water against his skin had brought him back to reality. The water brought a kind of peace and calm to his body, he sat down on the cold floor of the bath tub, bringing his legs together and holding them with his hands and dropping his head on his knees. The tears came to his face as the memory of all he had lost came back to him, for a moment, he was oblivious of the water rushing against his body and mixing with the tears that rolled down his cheek.
"Maria, I'm cold" he whispered and his body shook from sobs and the reality that she would never hug him again or pet him like she had always done. He bit hard at his lips, the thought of Jaycee and their exploits together made him shudder, the boyish smile he had always loved appeared before the eye of his young mind. He remembered Joseph, his fearlessness and the times he was always there to protect them from danger.
"I'm going to be strong like you Joe, I won't cry no more, I will be strong!" he whispered subconsciously, but then, he only cried more. He whispered his parents name softly and sucked on his right thumb. Now he was all alone, none of his family around to treat him like the last child that he was.
"I won't cry no more" he whispered softly and cleaned the tears along with the water from his eyes. He got up and scrubbed his body with the soapy water.
The shower lasted 15 minutes in which he made up his young mind to be stronger, to be a man, to be a Donati.
He walked out of the bathroom with the towel round his waist and clutching his clothes on his right hand. He met Kate outside the bathroom waiting with a pajamas in her hands.
"Here, change into these, they are Janet's, you will fit into them alright".
He took the cloth from her hands and murmured a thank you. She led him into Janet's room, where Janet was sleeping in the bed at a corner of the wall.
"Hope you don't kick in your sleep?" Kate asked and he shook his head.
"Good, you will do alright, just join her and catch some sleep"
She didn't wait to know if he went to bed or not, she walked out of the room stealthily to avoid waking Janet up.
August took glance around the room, it was very much like a little girls room, large teddy laying around on the pink rug, little art clips gummed all over the pink wall. The bed was about 25 inches high and a little wide to accommodate about 2 grown up adult.
He dropped the towel on the ground and slid into the pajamas. It fitted him perfect. He picked the towel and threw it into a laundry basket he saw at a corner of the wall and moved to the bed, sitting on it with a little apprehension. He ran his fingers through the soft woolen sheets and watched Janet's body heave up and down with every breath she took. He couldn't see her face clearly in the darkness. He lay gently down on the bed beside her, shifting to the edge to avoid their body colluding, closing his eyes, he sulked to sleep.
Kate came out to the parlor to meet his husband busy trying to pull his wounded leg out of his trouser, which was obviously a lofty task.
"You have to get to the hospital first thing in the morning for that" Kate said, sitting on the table to face him.
"Yes, Arrrgh" he moaned from pain and pulled the trouser from his leg and threw it to the nearest chair "I'll get to the hospital first thing tomorrow morning"
"Sorry dear"
"Thank you".
He sat back on the chair and threw his head back, closing his eyes to relieve the pain.
"So what do you intend doing with him?" she asked and he lifted his head to look at her.
"With who?"
"The boy, August"
"Oh, I don't know really, I was hoping maybe we could adopt him and take care of him, he has no family now and is as messed up as he could be"
"Adopt him? Don't you think he may turn out a bad influence on our daughter,Janet, you know all these kids from the streets?"
"Janet? No, I don't think so. Janet is more likely to influence him, you know how stubborn she can be"
"I don't know, I just want what's best for us" she said with a tone that suggested she had given in to the idea.
"Well, don't worry, he's just a kid, with time and the right people, he will change into something acceptable" Jaime reassured her.
"Let's see if we can catch some sleep before the sun comes up " he said, pulling himself up from the seat and limping to the direction of the room with Kate behind him.
Re: Cold by omobs(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
Chipappii:

bro we still dey

1 Like

Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
jkaro:

so more update ahead...... Dancing in the spirit of chipappii....

Lol
Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Hmmm... U are reali amazing.. What a nice piece u've got here bro... Nice one

Thanks bro
Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
WHIZKIDEFE:
Chipappii, your stories are bomb.. I love street (gangsters/maffians) stories.. Keep the updates coming.. Thumbs up.
ashatoda:
walahi this tori sweet die
Mightyraw:
Waht i day, left out at work,
So am stalked to this
Nice piece bro
Missmossy:
So captivating cheesy so many deaths though, keep it coming Chipappii.
jkaro:
tears roll down my eyes.
sometime revenge might be more disastrous.....
Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
August walked through the hall way, his face up staring at nothing and not wanting to make any eye contact. He walked out of the school building and straight to the gate, other school kids were also going home from school. He walked solitarily through them and had only moved few metres from the gate before through the chatters and noises from the school children, he heard someone shout his name. He stopped and turned.
"August"
Janet called as she ran towards him, gasping for breath.
"August, why didn't you wait for me?" she asked facing him.
"Nothing, I just wanted to go home fast" he said, hiding his face away from her.
"What's wrong with you? You are crying" she asked, observing that his eyes was wet.
"Nothing, forget it" he replied, wiping the tears from his eyes.
"August, tell me what's wrong"
"I said its nothing, please"
"Is Terry bullying you again?" she insisted and he kept mute, she took the silence as a positive answer to her question and hugged him.
"Don't worry, today, I'm going to tell it to dad and he is going to take care of him" she reassured and he pulled away from her.
"No, please don't"
"Why? August?" she asked, searching his face with her blue eyes.
"Nothing, leave it, I will handle it someday" he said, looking her back in the face.
"No, I'm reporting him, he's been doing it for too long and I don't like seeing you unhappy"
"Just don't tell him" he pleaded with his eyes. She nodded and held his hand, together, they walked home.
They had gotten closer since the morning Janet woke up and saw a complete stranger sleeping by her. She had been scared but was reassured by her parents. She found August uncooperative and had forced her way into his life, pulling him out of his shell. She loved him more than she would have loved a brother.
August had adapted to the Rodneck family and lifestyle, it took long but he did blend in, mostly with the help of Janet, he liked her although her persistence can be nerve wrecking most times but he had learnt to cope with her.
2 years had passed since the death of his family, he never for once forgot any of them, he slept and woke up to the thought of them and every time he had a face-off with Terry, he always thought of Jaycee who would have roasted anyone that messed with him.

The big clock at St Mathews Catholic church tower sounded an alarm for 10pm. The streets were still a little busy with activities.
August moved through the streets in a black hooded sweater. He walked and ran at the same time, keeping away from crowded places. He arrived the church yard and walked through the back to the cemetery. He walked through the graves and made his way to the Centre. He stopped in front of a grave with the name Joseph Donati inscribed on the tombstone. He pulled the hood off his head and sat on the grave, his eyes wet from tears.
"I'm sorry I couldn't come visiting last week, I had a lot going on" he said and looked up at the sky. He had always kept a date with his brother's and sister's grave, he had sworn to visit at least once a week and had kept to this oath for the past 2 years.
"I'm happy with my foster family, Janet is good, her folks too, I'm alright with them, it's just at school".
He stopped and sniffed. He heard shuffling of leaves and took a quick look around. On the dry leaves lying around the floor of cemetery, he saw a wall gecko run away from where he sat, he turned around and continued his narration, unaware of the dark figure that stood some distance, smiling at his back.
"At school" he continued "Terry, you don't know him, he is always trying to bring me down, I don't know why but he is always mocking me and our family. Those were the times I wished you or Jaycee was around. I miss you all and I always cry each night, I swear to be a man, a fearless man like you, it's hard for me but one day, I shall grow taller and stronger and I will kill whoever killed you".
He fell on the grave and shut his eyes, covering his face with his palms, he sobbed and shook violently like he had always done the previous nights. He sniffed and wiped the tears from his face, opening his eyes, he saw a figure standing over him. He jumped up from the grave and attempted to break into a run but was restricted by strong firm hands.
"August, August stop".
He stopped wringing, the voice was familiar but he just wanted to get away. Most familiar voices he knew were dead and in the cemetery.
"August wait" the voice said again and released the grip on his feeble arms. He turned and peered into the face and with the aid of the moonlight, he was able to make out the face of Carter, Jaycee's friend.
"Carter?" he called with quiver in his voice. He smiled back in reply and they both sat at the edge of the grave.
"What are you doing here?" August asked after a short silence.
"Looking after you"
"How?"
"You come here every week right?"
He nodded in surprise.
"I follow you each time you come"
"And why?"
"Nothing, just looking out for a friend's kid brother"
Another seconds of silence followed in which they listened to the noise of crickets and tolling of church bells.
"Who is Terry?" Carter broke the silence
"A boy in my school" he muttered
"How old is he?"
"I don't know, should be 2 years older than me"
"And he bullies you? "
August nodded and sniffed.
"I know you wish Joseph or Jay was still around, but you have to know you are all alone now, you have to fight for yourself, if you don't die fighting, you end up stronger, that's how you will be a man August"
"How do I fight him, he is stronger and has friends too"
"Do you ever fight back?" he asked observing him with the corner of his eyes.
"No" he said, shaking his head in the negative.
"You see, Fight back and when you do, fight harder than him, maybe in the end, you will come to realize how much stronger you can be"
August listened like a new discovery was being uncovered by him and it brought a firm determination from within him that spread to his young face.
"Remember whom Joseph always says he is" Carter said in a way that suggested he needed a reply.
"He always says he's a Donatti" August replied.
"Good, and who are you?"
"I am August, August Donatti" he whispered
"Eh?"
"I am August Donatti" he said louder.
"Good, and remember who a Donatti is, he is strong, fearless and bows to no man"
The words dripped into his heart like water on cotton and possessed him like an evil spirit. His fear seemed to simmer and fade into the dark, moonlit sky.
"August, remember who the enemy is, they are the ones who took your family from you, you have to take theirs from them someday in retaliation and respect to your family, to Joseph, to Maria, you have to wipe them out when the time comes, they are your enemy and don't ever forget that"
August punched his fingers into a fist and tears welled up in his eyes, it wasn't the tears he had shed in the past, they were not tears of pain, of sadness, of frustration, no, they were not, they were tears of anger.
"How do I know my enemies?" he asked
"Good question, now tell me August, have you ever been hurt in the past?"
He nodded.
"Can you tell me those times?"
"When Maria died, when Joseph died and when Jaycee was killed and at school too" he listed thoughtfully
"Good, now, can you recall the people that caused your hurts"
"Yes, Maria, I killed her killer, at school, Terry" he called out the name with bitter hatred in his eyes.
"And Joseph and Jaycee?"
He was afraid to call out the name but he was angry.
"Jaime Rodneck" he called out softly.
"Who?" he asked
"Jaime Rodneck" he called out a second time.
"Remember August, remember who took your brothers from you, they are not your friends, they are not your family, they took Joseph and one day they have to pay, you have to make them pay"
He didn't exactly love Jaime and Kate but they had been nice to him, he respected them but then, he loved his brothers, he had sworn a million times to avenge them, he was angry at everything, he was angry that he was all alone and he was angry at those who made it so.
"How do I make them pay?" he asked and Carter placed his left hand on his tiny shoulder.
"When the time comes, you will know what to do".
He stood up from the grave and looked down on a self determined August.
"Who are you?" he asked
"I am Donatti" he said.
"Remember that, and remember why you are the only Donatti left".
He started walking deeper into the cemetery.
"Will I see you again?" August called after him.
"Just say my name when you visit and you will see me" he replied and disappeared into the night.
August stood up and dusted himself, he looked back at the grave of his brother and frowned his face.
"Don't worry, I will kill them all".
He covered his head back with the hood and ran out of the church into the street, from the front of the church, the man in black hat watched him disappear into an alley.

2 Likes

Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
omobs:

bro we still dey

Welcome back
Re: Cold by xaviercasmir(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nice on bro.

2 Likes

Re: Cold by omobs(m): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
nice update bro

1 Like

Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
xaviercasmir:
Nice on bro.
omobs:
nice update bro

Thanks bro
Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
The room was silent save for the sound of the ticking clock which had announced the time as 12am some minutes ago. In the pitch darkness, Janet tossed and turned, unable to sleep. She had gotten so used to August sleeping with her that she can't shut her eyes without him by her side. She closed her eyes and did her normal ritual of counting 1 to 300 each time she was waiting for something or someone. She counted and still Augusta wasn't there. She hissed and started over again. On getting to the count of 150, she heard a rap on the window. She jerked up and took a look and she saw his face there, she quickly opened the door as stealthily as she could and he climbed in along with cold breeze that hit her in the face.
"What took you so long?" she asked as he fell on the bed beside her, shutting back the window.
"Nothing, Just felt like staying longer"
"You stayed too longer, I was already getting scared"
"Did anybody look for me?" he asked
"No, no one"
Janet had always known about his weekly visits to the grave yard and had asked one time to accompany him, he had refused blatantly, he told her she needed to stay at home and watch out for him. August was like a new addiction to her and she couldn't stay for long without him.
"When will I go with you to the graveyard?" she asked after some seconds of silence.
"No time, a graveyard is no place for a 7 year old girl" he replied coldly.
"But you are 7 too?" she protested.
"Yes, I am 7 and a boy too"
"I will go with you, if you are there, nothing will happen to me "
"Why do you want to go?"
"I want to see Joseph's grave"
"You can't go please and stop asking"
Another minute of silence followed and together on the bed, they listened to the noises around, the periodic sound of passing cars, the ticking of the clock and the noise of the night creatures.
"We will go in the afternoon, so the night won't scare us" she muttered.
"No Janet, no and no, we ain't going nowhere"
"I thought dad told you not to use 2 negatives in a sentence, it's not correct"
"Bleep that" he muttered under his breath and inside him, he yelled, "Bleep your dad".
"You shouldn't swear too" she said
"Fine, can we sleep now?"
"No, until you promise"
"Fine, I promise, we will go together, one afternoon"
"Tomorrow?" she asked with a winning smile on her face.
"No, one afternoon, just not tomorrow"
"Okay, one afternoon, I won't forget August"
"Okay, fine" he gasped out of frustration.
She gave a nod, a nod she liked to give whenever she wins an argument, she always wins and she always nods. She snuggled closer to him and placed her head on his shoulder and he let her.
"I love you" she whispered
"Why?"
"I don't know, maybe because you are my brother"
"I am not your brother"
"I know, but we live together, so you are my brother"
"Cool, whatever you say"
"- - - - "
"Do you love me?" she asked all of a sudden
"I don't know"
And he really didn't know what or how he felt, all he knew was that he felt better each time he was around her, maybe he was too young to know what he felt.
She kept mute for a long time as they lay awake in the dark, obvious of the fact that each other was awake. He was just there, reminiscing what happened at the graveyard when he felt her wet face.
"Are you crying?"
"- - - - " sniffs
"Why are you crying" he asked again and touched her blond hair.
"You don't love me" she replied with a teary voice
"Did I say that?"
"You said you don't know"
"Please stop, I love you, Just don't cry"
He too was trying not to cry.
"Will you leave? Go back to your family?" she asked wiping the tears from her eyes.
"I have no family"
"But will you ever leave?" she asked, her heart pounding at the perspective answer.
"No, I will always stay"
He just wanted her to be happy, despite the grudges he bore against her father. She smiled and pecked him on the cheek.
"Goodnight" she whispered.
"Goodnight" he replied.
She slept off in a couple of minutes on his chest. He lay awake all through, thinking of his new family and the old one that was taken away from him, he so much wanted revenge but he didn't know where to start From, he only knew Jaime killed two of his brothers and each time he thought of killing him for that, Janet comes into his mind, he loved and adored her in a way he couldn't figure out and wouldn't want to to see her hurt. The more he thought of his brothers, the angrier he became, he was lost on how to avenge them when the only enemy he knew was being his friend and foster father.
"When the time comes, I will know what to do" he muttered and closed his eyes. His conversation with Carter replaying in his mind and he whispering "I am a Donatti" each time.
Re: Cold by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:46am On Mar 07, 2017
nice one bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Love Macmillian Books" / Prisoners Of War / Famous Books, Countries That Banned Them And Why It Was Banned.- Tapread.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.