Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Cold - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cold (39086 Views)

Cold Heart In Love / Cold But Charmin / Stone Cold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cold by Missmossy(f): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Awww Nancy is now an orphan too, glad she wasn't killed though. This is getting more captivating, many deaths too. Keep it coming Chipappii more wisdom and strength to you.

1 Like

Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Missmossy:
Awww Nancy is now an orphan too, glad she wasn't killed though. This is getting more captivating, many deaths too. Keep it coming Chipappii more wisdom and strength to you.

Thanks Bae.
Re: Cold by ztarlord(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
thanks for d update

1 Like

Re: Cold by hatchetman(m): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
thank GOD say nancy no die..kip it comin bro

2 Likes

Re: Cold by gtin(m): 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Chipappi u are amazn i tot u were only gud with luv stories, bt i was wrong. Keep it coming bro

1 Like

Re: Cold by ozil01: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2017
boss chipapi u too good walai....u remember me of em kayemjay, larrysun divepen etc....from lovestory to action....na u go be d new best writer and revelation of d year 2017.....i swear down....i got ur bvck bro like a spinal cord...more spasm to ur bladder...lol

1 Like

Re: Cold by Aliyeous(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wow nyc wryt up...@chipappii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cold by joshuamoses101(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
chipappi you dey Bleep up o so you start another story you no bother call any of your fans abi

1 Like

Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
joshuamoses101:
chipappi you dey Bleep up o
so you start another story you no bother call any of your fans abi
abeg no vex. wink
Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Aliyeous:
Wow nyc wryt up...@chipappii
ozil01:
boss chipapi u too good walai....u remember me of em kayemjay, larrysun divepen etc....from lovestory to action....na u go be d new best writer and revelation of d year 2017.....i swear down....i got ur bvck bro like a spinal cord...more spasm to ur bladder...lol
gtin:
Chipappi u are amazn i tot u were only gud with luv stories, bt i was wrong. Keep it coming bro
hatchetman:
thank GOD say nancy no die..kip it comin bro
Missmossy:
ztarlord:
thanks for d update
Thanks to you all
Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
The trauma on Nancy was too much, she cried all night in Jaycee's room. She lost both her parents in one night because she was involved with a Donati, she wasn't angry with them, she loved Jaycee too much for that, she was just pissed off for being born into all that hell. She had cried herself to sleep in Jaycees arm. He gently lay her down on the bed and had gone out to join Joseph in the parlor. Maria was asleep her room with August, they hadn't bothered to wake her up when they came back not even when they were looking for pain relief drugs for Nancy.

"So what do we do next?" Jaycee asked taking a seat opposite the one Joseph sat on. Joseph shook his head in the negative.
"I don't know, Nancy will have to stay with us but then, we are leaving here, it isn't safe for us any more"
"Where do we go?"
"I know a place, the core of this hell fire where no one would like to come looking for me".
"Okay bro, whatever happens, we got to be fast, you never know how they would come next"
Joseph nodded. Jaycee got up and went into his room while Joseph just sat there in the parlor stuck in deep thoughts. He smoked himself to oblivion while Jaycee slept on the bed beside Nancy.
The news of the death of Nancy's parents only helped in freaking maria out the more. Everything connected the death to their family and it rekindled the fear she had for their safety.
The police had called in Nancy the next day over the bodies of her parents that was discovered, Joseph and Jaycee went along with her. After series of questions, she was allowed to examine the body of the alleged assassins, Joseph made sure he followed her in and got a clear look on the bodies again. After two hours of questions and answers section between the police and them, they were allowed to go on the promise that they will be contacted again. Seeing the body of her parents once more had brought out the emotions in Nancy and she cried silently for a long time refusing to be consoled even by Jaycee.

"Did you notice the tattoo on the body of that third guy? Joseph asked as they drove in silence.
"Yea, two little axes crossed together".
"Hmmm" Joseph nodded.
"You think Roland is involved?"
"I don't know, maybe we'll have to find out from him" Joseph said as they drove home in silence.

Roland was a 31 year old gang leader. Born and raised in St Mathews, he was a core rival to Joseph and for a long time have shared a mutual beef. Roland wasn't bold enough to confront Joseph despite being ruthless as he was and Joseph on the other hand never starts wars, he lets it come to him where he will be justified to treat it as he pleases.

They got home and Joseph called up Lugo. It didn't take him up to five minutes to get to the house. Joseph detailed him about the events of the previous night and informed him of his findings at the hospital.

"I want to meet up with Roland"
"He would only be too glad to see you, he might as well finish you up himself" Lugo said
"I wasn't planning on fixing an appointment with him"
"So you will just breeze into to his zone?" Lugo asked, Joseph looked at him and nodded.
"You are suicidal, do you know that?".
Joseph nodded again. It was something he always did whenever he was hatching a plan in his head.
"We will be moving from here to our moms home at the fifth Avenue tomorrow" He finally said after nodding
"About time you did"
"Yea, then day after tomorrow, we pay Roland a visit".
Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
The fifth Avenue was another tomb inside st Mathews. Made up of low cost and dilapidated houses, the decapitations were not caused by elements of nature or old age, it rather was a result of frequent fire fights and thug wars from rival gangs in the hood. Gangs in the fifth Avenue was like a part of the social amenities found in there. It was very necessary for survival in a place like that. A family could merge up all its boys and form a gang of their own, killing whoever dared them to make name for themselves. That was where the Donati maternal root came from. Their mother was equally from a well recognised and respected family and everyone in there, no matter how notorious accorded them their respect and dues. Joseph and what was left of the Donati's moved into their mothers family house which had been long abandoned. Every one from their mothers side was dead leaving the house bare. The house was cleaned up and converted into a home again in no time with the perfect feminine touch from Maria.
On the evening of the day they moved in, Joseph had organized gangs that were loyal to the Bourne family, that was his mother's family. A meeting took place, where they planned a visit to Roland, all he needed was five men from them. Everyone was eager to go, in St Mathews, the only thing that tasted better than money was the blood of a rival.
Joseph got the perfect five men he needed. With him and Lugo making them seven. They planned an attack on one of the most protected gang leader in st Mathews, Joseph was significant with impossible missions, Lugo was a royal friend and the others were plain tasty for blood. All the scheming was done out of the house and from the sight and knowledge of Maria. She simply hated the type of life she had to put up with everyday and Joseph didn't want her upset.

They waited until 2pm the next day before the set out for st Gregory park, the home to Roland and many of his royalists. They went in a blue ford van and a tinted black Mercedes 180. Three of the guys occupied the Van while Joseph rode with Lugo and two others in the Mercedes. They ride to st Gregory took them only 10 minutes. They drove slowly through the park in a convoy. The van taking the lead while Joseph followed behind. Apprehensive looks trailed them as they moved, everyone with his hands ready on his gun, waiting for any wrong move from the convoy to blow it open. Joseph cleared by the side of the road while the van moved further up and parked in the middle of the road, directly opposite a bungalow, Roland's house. For a few seconds everyone watched, Joseph and his companions waited patiently for their role, the men in the van loading their assault rifles, unperturbed that the whole street had their eyes on them, the body guards in the house watched with curiosity, their hands resting on their weapons, ready to draw them out. Joseph made a head count of the guards in front of the house, about eight of them and the street littered with a couple of others, about thirty in number. He made out the garage belonging to the house and the car parked in it, he nodded and ignited the engine to his car and left it running.
The body guards got tired of watching, three of them came out in the open, and moved to approach the car with their guns handy. In a flash, the door to the van slid open and before they could make out the men in the car, they saw the yellow flash and the sound followed...

3 Likes

Re: Cold by xaviercasmir(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
BREATHTAKING

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cold by KingShayDee(m): 1:09am On Jan 16, 2017
kindly update ur stories on time

1 Like

Re: Cold by Aliyeous(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Superb absolutely superb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
The two approaching body guards were shattered by the assault riffles as the three men in the van fired indiscriminately into the house, the rest took cover behind pillars supporting the roofs of the house. They sat tight behind the pillars with their teeth clenched as the bullets tore off bits and pieces of the wall, pulverizing them. The men in the Mercedes waited patiently as their companions rained hell on the house, the men in the streets took cover waiting for them to expend their bullets before moving in on them. For a while, it seemed like they weren't going to stop and then like on commands, their clips went empty. They shut the door close immediately, the men under cover came out with their guns cocked, each aiming at the van from afar as they weren't ready to get closer.
"clang!!" the first shot from them hit the car and the bullet got deflected., subsequent shots followed as they fired at every part of the car, tearing the metal apart and shattering glasses. They stopped when they felt they had done enough damage. An unusual silence followed for some seconds, slowly they approached the car with their guns still ready for action. They stopped at a little distance from the car and peeped through the holes made by their bullets.
The three shooters slowly got up from the floor of the car where they had taken cover and dusted themselves. From inside, they watched as the guards advanced toward them, they decided the men were out enough, they kicked the door already weakened by bullets, it dropped effortlessly and they came face to face with the stunned men, they were faster and more prepared, their rifles went up in unison and they triggered it, it was more like a firing squad than a firefight. Their body shook as they fires ceaselessly at the men who's guards were down. They fell after each other until they were all dead. They three of them jumped down into the street and engaged the men there, taking cover by the car. The had superior weapons and had cover. They took them out one after the other as their own bullets kept hitting the car.
In all the commotion, Joseph could make out Roland as he ran to his car from the back of the house, he was with two other men. That was all he needed. He stepped on the gas and the engine revved, ready for take off. They waited for the car to pull out and they went after them leaving the other three behind to complete what they started.
Roland sped off as Joseph followed his trail at an equal speed.

"I think someone's following us" One of his companions said and Roland looked at the rear view mirror and noticed the Mercedes for the first time.
"Bleep, that's Joseph" he said as he increased his speed.
"Donati?"
"Yes, Fucking Joseph Donati, blow them out".
The man in the front seat beside Roland picked his gun and wound down his window, a thing Joseph observed and sped up his car, Lugo picked his sawed off, cocked it and went up the sun roof. He aimed at the man at the back of the car and after a few seconds of trying to steady himself, he fired at him and the man dropped his head at the back of Rolands seat, blood dripping from his mouth and his head shattered, the impact shattered the glass of the car and sent pellets flying all over the car. The car swerved and Lost control as it tried to avoid an oncoming trailer unsuccessfully. They brushed the side of the trailer and went on to fall into a ditch by the side of the road. The car sommersaulted three times and came to a crashing stop.
Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Joseph parked by the road side and the three of them stepped out clutching their weapons.
"Jesus, St Mathews!" the trailer driver muttered and sped off.
They approached the ditch and took a peep into it. The man that sat beside Roland had fallen off before the car got to the depth of the ditch. They climbed down the ditch with their guns handy.
"Help me" the man coughed as they got to him, he was bloody and the blood came out from every hole in his head. Joseph pulled out his pistol and shot him on the head, he slowly closed his eyes. They walked further down to where the car was. The driver's door was open and Roland was lying half way out of it. Blood oozed out from his mouth and nose as he breathed incontinently. Joseph walked up to him and stood over him.
"Roland" he called out. Roland only smiled and coughed.
"You are dying"
"I can see that" he said in between coughs
"You know why all this is happening right?" Joseph asked him and he nodded slightly.
"Why? Who paid you for it?"
Roland shook his head and smiled. Joseph crouched and looked him in the face.
"Roland, who paid you to kill me?"
"Bleep it, I'm dying, you are wasting your time"
"Yes, you are dying but you are not dead yet" he said and pointed his pistol at him.
"I can make it quick for you or i could add pain to it"
"Go to hell" Roland managed to cough out. Joseph smiled and moved the muzzle of his gun to his laps and pulled the trigger. The pain was unbearable and stunning, Roland let out a loud yelp and rolled sideways on the ground as his thigh burned from the assimilating pain.
"Who paid you Roland?" Joseph shouted at him
"Frederick Jones" He shouted out and coughed violently, spitting out blood. Joseph satisfied with his answer, stood up and strapped his pistol. Lifting his AK 47, he pointed it at Roland's chest and shot him three times.

Frederick Jones lived in a mansion in Georgian. He was a 32 year old blond with an average handsomeness and an above average pocket. He had made it early in life, at the age of 25, he was already raking in some decent cash and had married early. His first encounter with a large sum of money was a in a joint deal he did with Marco, a notorious criminal known and wanted all over, a hardened crook that killed all, from his principle to his employer down to his colleagues, he would kill anything for the money. It had involved breaking out a rich drug lord from prison. An easy Job for Frederick, having been locked up in virtually all the prisons in St Mathews and Georgian, he knew all the prison schematics and escape routes that not even the Police themselves knew. Marco had been the main contractor, the middle man, Frederick was just his associate and no one knew him. The break out had been easy and swift, the response from the police had also been swift. Within 5 hours, a bounty had been placed on the head of the escaping drug lord. Frederick had beaten everyone to their game. He killed Marco before Marco ever thought of killing him and ratted out the drug lord. He got the Money for the Job, the bounty on the drug lord and Marco.
He married 20 year old Jacquie when he was 24. His long time girlfriend and a beautiful brunette. They had no child and this made things a little bit easier for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cold by joshuamoses101(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
badoo your Tory dey gimme joy Abeg ride on

1 Like

Re: Cold by ztarlord(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]Mr chipappii I dey gbadun u lyk oyinbo dey gbadun tea cmon ride on

1 Like

Re: Cold by Erudite202: 5:21am On Jan 22, 2017
Chippapi is the most versatile writer I have ever come across. see action packed story..... good one man

2 Likes

Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
joshuamoses101:
badoo your Tory dey gimme joy Abeg ride on

Thanks bro
Erudite202:
Chippapi is the most versatile writer I have ever come across. see action packed story..... good one man

Thanks bro
ztarlord:
[color=#550000][/color]Mr chipappii I dey gbadun u lyk oyinbo dey gbadun tea cmon ride on

Lol. Thanks bro grin
Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Police work is hardly as easy as it looks and Chief Jamie Rodneck understood that perfectly. Having headed different departments for 20 years out of the 52 years of his life. He also knew that the problems in police work usually ended in the issues of money, power and politics. He had all that and they hardly moved him. Chief Jamie, a fine gentleman in a police uniform, an often rare thing. Decorated many times in service for diligence and stock quality. Coming from a wealthy family, money and power were the least of his problems and they never stopped him from doing his Job.
Jaime was 52 and his wife, Kate was 48 when he was transferred to St Mathews after the murder of Chief Heckelman. He had moved into St Mathews with his family of three comprising of himself, his wife and their five year old daughter, Janet. Unlike most Chiefs that had lived at a distance Georgian and came to work from the luxury there, Jaime moved into St Mathews and blended with the people there. It always gave him the information he needed and made his work easier.

Jaime had only spent two weeks in St Mathews before he was paid a visit by Frederick Jones.
It was on a sunny Thursday afternoon, he had driven discreetly through the street of St Mathews and straight to the police station. Jaime was busy on his desk sorting out papers and arranging them when Frederick walked in, a rich aura surrounding him.
"Hello" Jaime said motioning him to a seat facing him. Frederick sat down and they shook hands over the table.
"I guess you are Chief Rodneck? "
"Yes i am"
"Good, I am Frederick Jones and I would like to welcome you into the neighborhood "
" Thank you sir"
"You are welcome".
A moment of silence followed, a moment in which both men accessed each other, Frederick missed the point with Jaime while Jaime stuck it bulls eye. Frederick saw the world and everything within it as a commodity, one that has a price tag, he believed everything and everyone had a price, it was only a matter of how much and he saw no difference with Jaime. Jaime had dealt with a lot of men like Frederick in the past and had discovered them for whom they were, people who were after their own benefits and would use anything as a tool to achieve their aim.
"So how do you see here?" Frederick broke the silence
"Well, I'm just settling in so I'm trying to get familiar with the place for now and hopefully things will move on well"
"Yes, exactly, that's why I'm here, to help you see that things actually move on well"
"And how do you intend to do that?"
"Well you have heard about the recent murders here especially that of your predecessor, right?"
Jaime nodded slowly.
"Good, Some misguided youths in this place are trying to create their own theory about it all and in the end, they want to pin it on me"
"Pin it on you?"
"Yes Officer, on Me"
"Why would they do that?"
"That's what I keep wondering too"
"No, I mean why would anyone want to pin murder on you, why would you want to kill anybody?" Jaime asked and Frederick took a sharp look at him.
"What are you trying to say officer?"
"Well" Jaime started adjusting himself on his chair "before people can start accusing you of something, you must have had the capacity to do such a thing, I mean, no one would accuse you of murder unless you have a reason to do it"
"Well, I don't know and I don't really care what they think about it all, for now, I can't think of what I stand to gain by killing some lowlifes in St Mathews of all places, not even Georgian, fucking St Mathews" Frederick said with so much disdain in his voice and Face.
"And who are those people spreading the rumors?" Jaime asked some seconds after observing him.
"That's what I'm hoping you find out"
"Well, I sure will do my best here sir"
"Good officer, I'm hoping we will really get to have a mutual understanding of each other in the long run" he said getting up with an outstretched hand.
"Yes, Sure sir" Jaime replied taking his hand in a handshake.

Frederick walked out of the station and into his car as the driver sped off. From the corner of the street, Lugo watched them with a smile on his face as they left dust trails behind them.

1 Like

Re: Cold by joshuamoses101(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
the update short o

1 Like

Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
The early morning sun filtered into the room through the little space left by the curtains, the rays hit Kingsley directly in the eyes and he turned on the bed backing the incoming rays, just as he was struggling to go back to sleep, his phone's alarm beeped loudly into his ear, he jumped up from his position and threw the phone across the room.
"Heck, can't a bloke get some sleep?" he muttered and dragged himself off the bed. His head banged and he felt heavy. He strolled across the room kicking things about and dragging his feet on the rug, making his way for the toilet which was attached to his one room apartment, he stopped all of a sudden, he could hear noises coming from the toilet. He couldn't remember having any visitors and his door was still locked. He took a look around and picked a .45 from his drawer and slowly advanced towards the toilet with the gun in the air. The door opened and pretty blond girl came out of it wrapped in a towel.
"Jesus, king, what's up with the gun?" she said as she stood with shock inscribed all over her staring at Kingsley
"Oh, Viv, I forgot i had company" he said and dropped the gun on top of the drawer.
"You scared the hell out of me" she said and went over to him, she put her arms around his shoulders and plucked his lips with hers. Kingsley grabbed and squeezed her butt as they kissed.

Kingsley was a 29 year old tall and dark guy. He stood at 5'9 and was well built with broad shoulders and huge biceps. He doubled as a driver and body guard for Frederick Jones. He lived in an apartment rented for him by his boss, a place close enough for him to get to him in time should he need his services. He usually took the weekend off from his work and resumed back early on Mondays. This particular weekend, he had gone down to a night club on Friday evening to shake off the stress. That was where he met Vivian or whatever she told him her name was. She had sat all alone and refused advances from many male predators. She was particularly easy to notice because of the beauty she possessed and her demeanor. Kingsley had fallen in love with her at first sight and so much wanted to go meet up with her. He noticed she stole glances at him from time to time and this elated him. At a time, he couldn't control his urge any more, he made his advance. Getting to know her wasn't easy but she opened up to him more that she did to the other guys. Soon they were chatting away like old time friends. They had both colonized the dance floor and wowed everyone around. Vivian was really good and Kingsley was in love already. They left the club around 1 am in Kingsley's car, a Toyota Suv Frederick had given him to make his running around easier. They got home and drank themselves to bed where Vivian rocked his world like no other girl ever had. It was the heavy drink and the midnight sex that had so much weighed him down that morning.

"Go and freshen up" Vivian said disengaging herself from his grip. He kissed her one more time and went into the bathroom. He was done in 20 minutes and came out to meet Vivian on the bed typing away on her phone. He eyed her sexy body for some seconds before walking up to her on the bed. She flipped her phone away and pulled him down on her, slowly she spread her legs and he went into her. They made love for a long period of 15 minutes before Kingsley reached his peak. He kissed her passionately and fell flat on the bed. For some seconds, they were silent and just stared up at the ceiling.
"Do you love me?" he asked her
"I don't know"
"But I love you" he said turning to look at her.
"Come and drop me off " she said caressing his bare chest.
"Vivian will you be my girl?" he asked parting strands of hair that had covered a part of her eyes, revealing her beautifully curved face.
"I will answer that when we see again" she replied and got up from the bed. Kingsley watched in awe as she fitted her curvy body into a short, thigh revealing gown.
"What are you looking at?" she asked as she turned and caught him staring.
"The first wonder of the world" he said
"Really?" she asked with a smile on her pretty face.
"Yea, others are fake" he said and she laughed.
"Come and drop me off please" she said pulling him off the bed. He dressed up and they both walked hand in hand to the car.
"So how will I be seeing you again? " he asked her as they hit the road.
"If i like you, you will see me again"
"So do you like me?" he asked looking at her.
"I wouldn't let you touch me if I didn't, now keep your eyes on the road".
They rode for about 10 minutes and she asked him to pull over by the side of the highway.
"This is where I will be dropping" she said and opened the door.
"Here?" he asked looking at her and she nodded.
"But here is like the middle of nowhere, no house or whatever"
"I know but I'm still dropping here"
"So where do you live around here?"
"Why don't you come down and see" she said getting down from the car and shutting the door behind her. Kingsley got down and shut his door too. He walked over to Vivian and stood facing her.
"So?" he asked
"There" she replied and nodded towards him. He turned his back and from across the road, Joseph approached with Lugo, Jaycee and three under guys.

2 Likes

Re: Cold by xaviercasmir(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
hmmm a set up.
Re: Cold by gtin(m): 12:22am On Jan 23, 2017
Chai dis setup strng
Re: Cold by joshuamoses101(m): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
no update yet? why na ?I don begin starve o
Re: Cold by jkaro(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chipappii Abeg do some cool stuffz to ur guys.

just drop like 6 update at once

am really enjoying ur work.

keep it up and some day u will be father to writers.
Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
jkaro:
Chipappii Abeg do some cool stuffz to ur guys.

just drop like 6 update at once

am really enjoying ur work.

keep it up and some day u will be father to writers.

wink

Thanks bro
Re: Cold by Chipappii(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Kingsley stared at them as they approached from the other side of the road, he moped on in the clear realization that he may have been scammed, his meeting with Vivian, the love she seemed to have promised him, he was angry that all might have been a hoarse. They walked up to where they stood and Joseph walked right to where he was and stood facing him with a Kind of dreadful look in his eyes, one that sent fear down Kingsley's spine. Jaycee walked straight to the girl and gave her a hug, Kingsley stared at the both of them with a look that begged for explanation.
"Vivian?" Kingsley asked rather than called.
"Vivian?" Jaycee repeated with a scoff sharing a look between Kingsley and her, she giggled and shrugged.
"I have always loved the name" she said and held onto Jaycee and for the first time Joseph spoke.
"Thanks Nancy, you did good" he said giving her a look and directing his gaze back at Kingsley who stood fidgeting his fingers.
"So do you know who i am?" he asked raising his eyes to meet up with Kingsley's eyes.
"No" he answered trying not to appear cowered.
"I'm Joseph Donati, you must have heard about me" Joseph said and Kingsley gave him a startled look and went back to his initial demeanor.
"Yes, I have". He replied trying not to sound tensed but the look on his face when he heard Joseph Donati had given him away.
"Good, your sweetheart here " he said pointing at Nancy with his gun "she is Nancy and not Vivian or whatever name she had told you".
"I see" he said biting his lips and cupping his fingers into a fist, within him, he felt so stupid and so used, he could kill her at the slightest Chance he had but that was going to be another time, he was surrounded by gun wielding thugs and any miscalculated move by him could earn him a quick passage to the after life.
"So, I'm not used to talking much, I just need your car key and we are cool" Joseph said stretching out his arm.
"If the car was all you wanted, why not just ask for it, why all the stress and set up?" he asked trying to be bold.
"Well, i didn't think you will just hand it over if i had come over to your house and asked politely, so you can just give it to me so our little party can be done with and everyone will be on his way"
"Just so you know, Frederick is going to kill you for this " he said handing the key over to him, he gave Nancy a cold stare.
"Not if I kill him first"
"Funny, you think you can kill Frederick?" he asked with a smug on his face.
"I don't think about things, I am Joseph Donati, I just do them".
"And what are you going to do to me now?" he asked with fear in his eyes.
"I'm going to kill you " he replied with a smile at the corner of his mouth and before Kingsley could think about it, he had moved back and shot him three times In the stomach, he fell on on the car and slowly, he dropped to the ground like a pack of clothes sliding against the body of the car. He turned to Jaycee who was holding Nancy.
"Go home and stay with Maria and August". Jaycee gave him a hard look and shook his head.
"No, I'm coming with you"
"And Nancy? Who will take her home?" he said and Jaycee stared at him in defeated silence.
"Yea, you never thought of that, go home with her, stay with Maria, she needs you" he said with a tone of finality and went into the car, Lugo and the other three followed him.
Jaycee stood with Nancy and watched as they turned around and drove in the direction of Georgian at great speed. He put his hand around Nancy's shoulder and she put hers round his waist and they started strolling leisurely in the opposite direction.
"So did he Bleep you?" he asked and she nodded with a naughty smile on her face.
"Was he good?" he asked and she nodded again.
"Better than me?". She nodded and giggled.
"Are you jealous?" she asked looking at him.
"Why should i be? He's dead and I'm alive"
"Don't get jealous, he couldn't make me cum" she said pecking him on the cheek.
"So I'm still king?" he asked with a broad smile on his face.
"Yea, you are the O.G" she said and smiled at him. He lifted her off the ground and kissed her on the lips.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maa Mi (a Poem For Women Of Substance Out There) By Badiru Kehinde / Chimamamanda Adichie Fights Arthur Eze Over Land Grabbing / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.