Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,160 members, 7,860,148 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number (1312 Views)

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Egbuonu: 12:14am On Jan 09, 2017
Just received a life-threatening call from an unknown number this night , that I should stay away from his girl, If not he will deal with me..... He gave my description, he told me that he knows me very well..... But the funniest thing is that I don't know what he is talking about...... I have not been busy with girls of lately. So if you are in my shoes, can you give me an advice how to go about it.. .. Because it is worrisome.. .....All advice is welcomed Thanks..
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by dacblogger: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2017
explain yourself 2 him, thats if you truly dnt know what he is talking about...
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:
explain yourself 2 him, thats if you truly dnt know what he is talking about...
what's there to explain? That he won't leave his girl? Or that he needs time to decide if he'll leave her or not?
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 09, 2017
Egbuonu:
Just received a life-threatening call from an unknown number this night , that I should stay away from his girl, If not he will deal with me..... He gave my description, he told me that he knows me very well..... But the funniest thing is that I don't know what he is talking about...... I have not been busy with girls of lately. So if you are in my shoes, can you give me an advice how to go about it.. .. Because it is worrisome.. .....All advice is welcomed Thanks..
Bros, simply leave his girl. You don't wanna get yourself in some shitt. Some MF will kill for a girl.

Funny how they could go such miles for a girl who couldn't stay faithful to them

Two things I'll advise, 1. Leave his girl 2. Report to police asap

3 Likes

Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by dacblogger: 12:23am On Jan 09, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
what's there to explain? That he won't leave his girl? Or that he needs time to decide if he'll leave her or not?
that he has no idea of what he is talking about, cos like the o.p said, he has not been engaged with any girl recently so its possible he got a wrong info..
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Draei: 12:23am On Jan 09, 2017
My advice will be the worst,
so am'a just pass on this on.
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by vicstar(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2017
™°
• uhm if u ain't guilty
Then you don't need to be worried
He can't trace you, it's just a wrong number •
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by BiafranBushBoy: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2017
Tell em... Fvck you!!

That you will come for him too cheesy

Ermm.. How much is burial rice now? wink grin
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:

that he has no idea of what he is talking about, cos like the o.p said, he has not been engaged with any girl recently so its possible he got a wrong info..
Really?

Did you miss this part "I have not been busy with girls of lately" ?

Lately could be as recent as weeks ago. Perhaps the dude just figured
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by dacblogger: 12:30am On Jan 09, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Really?

Did you miss this part "I have not been busy with girls of lately" ?

Lately could be as recent as weeks ago. Perhaps the dude just figured
oga I cannot come and kee myself on another person issue, read the post well and understand it...
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:

oga I cannot come and kee myself on another person issue, read the post well and understand it...
carry yourself comot for my face then
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Emac34: 12:32am On Jan 09, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Tell em... Fvck you!!

That you will come for him too cheesy

Ermm.. How much is burial rice now? wink grin
grin
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by dacblogger: 12:32am On Jan 09, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
carry yourself comot for my face then
lolz...you used to be mature, now you're just childish.
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Egbuonu: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2017
The guy did not give chance to talk.. ... But my phone is on auto record, so am thinking about playing it in the office tomorrow, because the line he called is my office line, that means he might have got it 4rm one of my female co-work, If any recognized the voice, I might invite the police... What do you guys think?
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:

lolz...you used to be mature, now you're just childish.
maybe I never was grin grin perhaps you 'thought' I was

You don't even know me
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2017
grin

That cud be a prank from one of ur friends...

Unless, ur really doing some hocus pocus...
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2017
Egbuonu:
The guy did not give chance to talk.. ... But my phone is on auto record, so am thinking about playing it in the office tomorrow, because the line he called is my office line, that means he might have got it 4rm one of my female co-work, If any recognized the voice, I might invite the police... What do you guys think?
well, you're lucky to have the voice on record, that's all you need to make statement at the station. Walk in to the nearest police station and report

Threats shouldn't be taken lightly. My one penny
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by yomi007k(m): 12:37am On Jan 09, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Bros, simply leave his girl. You don't wanna get yourself in some shitt. Some MF will kill for a girl.

Funny how they could go such miles for a girl who couldn't stay faithful to them

Two things I'll advise, 1. Leave his girl 2. Report to police asap

I like ds guy....no homo

He' s a true Escobar.
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 09, 2017
yomi007k:

I like ds guy....no homo

He' s a true Escobar.
Hahaha
Respect bro!
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by dacblogger: 12:38am On Jan 09, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
maybe I never was grin grin perhaps you 'thought' I was

You don't even know me
dnt be too sure...I used 2 know you with another name, its just that I didnt realise it's you that is behind this acct on time...
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:

dnt be too sure...I used 2 know you with another name, its just that I didnt realise it's you that is behind this acct on time...
Do you? Not sure if I've ever quoted this moniker actually.

Maybe some mix up actually
Besides, I'm new here grin cheesy grin
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by dacblogger: 12:43am On Jan 09, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Do you? Not sure if I've ever quoted this moniker actually.

Maybe some mix up actually
Besides, I'm new here grin cheesy grin
dnt laugh with me young man cos ah dey vex, you're lucky am a changed person...
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:

dnt laugh with me young man cos ah dey vex, you're lucky am a changed person...
tongue tongue tongue I should consider myself lucky you can't slap me through phone screen huh? You for don dear me with rounds of slapping huh? WehDoneMa
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by dacblogger: 12:48am On Jan 09, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
tongue tongue tongue I should consider myself lucky you can't slap me through phone screen huh? You for don dear me with rounds of slapping huh? WehDoneMa
k...next time, dnt be rude to pple you dnt know.
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:

k...next time, dnt be rude to pple you dnt know.
see you o. Don't tell me what to do. It's rude

Tell me, who are you? I need you to pull off the mask
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by dacblogger: 12:52am On Jan 09, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
see you o. Don't tell me what to do. It's rude

Tell me, who are you? I need you to pull off the mask
keep waiting...
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:

keep waiting...
Really? angry angry

Still mad at me?
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by dacblogger: 12:57am On Jan 09, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Really? angry angry
Still mad at me?
dnt act nice just 2 get me 2 talk.., it wnt work.
Re: Life-threatening Call From An Unknown Number by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:

dnt act nice just 2 get me 2 talk.., it wnt work.
Hahaha how can I be nice (9ice) when I don't own apo meji (alapomeji) and I have no idea what Tonie's pain is (Tonie Payne)

Ok let's not derail this beautiful thread. Mention me somewhere else

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Know About Your Pubic Hair Before Shaving It / My Kid Sister || Watch Hot 2017 Latest Nigerian Nollywood Movie / Nigerian Lady Tweets On Dating South African Vs Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.