Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

FRSC Officials Ordered To Stop Booking Drivers Without Fire Extinguishers - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Officials Ordered To Stop Booking Drivers Without Fire Extinguishers (6304 Views)

Audi Ordered To Recall 24,000 Cars Running Diesel Emissions-Cheating Software / 11 Items Nigerians Should Have In Their Cars – FRSC / Overloaded Vehicle Arrested By Officials In Zamfara. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officials Ordered To Stop Booking Drivers Without Fire Extinguishers by MrGreenMavro: 8:01am On Jan 11, 2017
angry
Re: FRSC Officials Ordered To Stop Booking Drivers Without Fire Extinguishers by egopersonified(f): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2017
littlewonders:
5 times I have bought and 5 times it has expired and 5 times has my money go for it.

It can be serviced for N500 instead of buying a new one when it expires
Re: FRSC Officials Ordered To Stop Booking Drivers Without Fire Extinguishers by thebigkendo(m): 8:21am On Jan 11, 2017
egopersonified:

It can be serviced for N500 instead of buying a new one when it expires

where dem dey service am?
Re: FRSC Officials Ordered To Stop Booking Drivers Without Fire Extinguishers by egopersonified(f): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2017
thebigkendo:

where dem dey service am?

I bought from a shop that sells fire extinguishers, I just go back every six month and service at the same shop. I think they just change the contents in it.
Re: FRSC Officials Ordered To Stop Booking Drivers Without Fire Extinguishers by eherbal(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2017
In short you're saying Seun is a slowpoke abi? How will you like to serve your ban Mr kill joy? undecided
diportivo:

Dem go too book u

Whoever took this thing to FP is a móron!!,despite the fact that even on this thread there's a rejoinder from the corps mashall,he/she didn't bother to read/make findings before pushing it to FP therefore misleading thousands of readers

Abi na seun put am for FP ni?

Re: FRSC Officials Ordered To Stop Booking Drivers Without Fire Extinguishers by cmecproblem(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2017
Chrisharry:
The truth be told. Those items are very important in every vehicle. I just came back from the east and I saw a lot of burnt vehicles along the road. Some of these vehicles are really expensive. SUVs, Toyotas,name it. The situation could have been saved if the drivers had fire extinguishers in their vehicles. Sometime ago I was going to somewhere late around 10pm and there was a heavy traffic. Suddenly, a commercial LTbus caught fire and was burning fiercely. The people around and those in the bus battled to put out the fire. Later they succeeded with sands. If the driver had a fire extinguisher, he could have easily quenched the fire without much ado. All these things are for our own good. We should not play ignorance to what is beneficial to everyone of us. We should have theses thing in our homes too especially the fire extinguisher.
In my opinion, only trained fire fighters should attempt to put out a car fire. Rather lose the car than life.
Re: FRSC Officials Ordered To Stop Booking Drivers Without Fire Extinguishers by wizard007(m): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
I'm still wondering why this useful information is not on FP yet.

I mean if I hadn't surfed now I wouldn't be privy to this, Lalasticlala why you like this na?
Re: FRSC Officials Ordered To Stop Booking Drivers Without Fire Extinguishers by naptu2: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
wizard007:
I'm still wondering why this useful information is not on FP yet.

I mean if I hadn't surfed now I wouldn't be privy to this, Lalasticlala why you like this na?

The information is false, that's why. It's been debunked by the FRSC. This thread was on the front page, but it was removed because the information is false.
Re: FRSC Officials Ordered To Stop Booking Drivers Without Fire Extinguishers by wizard007(m): 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
naptu2:

The information is false, that's why. It's been debunked by the FRSC. This thread was on the front page, but it was removed because the information is false.

Oh really? Thanks. Thought they only want us to keep reading about some dude who took Jamil to school and who get Belle for who.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Assures Automotive Manufacturers Of FG’s Protection. / Electric Vehicle Maker, Tesla Achieves Record Quarterly Sales / Advise Needed On Buying Tokunbo Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.