Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings (7770 Views)

'Governor Wey Dey Pay Killers': Protest In Abuja Over Southern Kaduna Killings / PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Why PMB Is Silent On Kaduna Killings- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by ArabMopol(m): 8:14am On Jan 09, 2017
buhari will grow sense when Jesus Christ come
Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by drealj: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2017
I urge other state to do so.God bless nigeria,God bless nairaland.
Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Buhari will be fast in condemning crimes in foreign lands but will keep mute at genocide by his Fulani brothers.

We are watching
Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by Iaufatika(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2017
„The Civil Rights Congress (CRC) said more than 500 people were killed on Monday [18 April] and Tuesday [19 April] in three towns – Zonkwa, Kafanchan and Zangon Kataf – in the southern part of Kaduna state, one of the worst-hit areas. […]
Although a military-enforced curfew brought the violence under control in major cities after little more than a day, soldiers took longer to deploy to more remote towns.” (Guardian, 24 April 2011)
Why don't we forgive each other
Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by orisa37: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2017
All our Yoruba States should protest the killings in Southern Kaduna. It's bad, unacceptable, uncivilized, wanton and criminal invasion of Israel's land by Palestine. El Rufai is violating the constitution of Nigeria by going to Niger to bribe the criminals. All the Ndigbo States should protest immediately too.
Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2017
SWORD419:
itz better u keep quite if have nothing reasonable to say, must u show ur hate for islam anywhere?? itz just like saying NDA are bombing pipelines cuz it's christ that command em to do so
well it's a public forum, so you can do nothing to stop me from airing my opinion, can you then tell us any other agenda the bokoharam cousins known as fulani herdsmen have in mind since you seem to be their PRO?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by 111jideofor: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2017
"ALWAYS BE ON YOUR MIND, WE YOU FROM", BECAUSE SLEEPING AND WAKING UP INSIDE THE ZOO CALLED NIGERIA IS A BIG MIRACLE, NIGERIA IS FULL OF SCOPPIONS,SNAKES,LIONS,MONKIES AND ALL BLOOD SUKING MONSTERS
FIND OUT. LOADING..............BIAFRA
Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by banki(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2017
wizzyrich:
When Nnamdi Kanu said that fulani herdsmen is a terrorist organization and a means to annihilate the christian race, Afonjas called him a flat head and ask him to shut up.

Now tell me, is it not happening already ?

but nnamdi kanu is jewish and not Christian... and when did he say this?

is this the first time there is crisis In southern kaduna
Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by SWORD419(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2017
2dugged:
well it's a public forum, so you can do nothing to stop me from airing my opinion, can you then tell us any other agenda the bokoharam cousins known as fulani herdsmen have in mind since you seem to be their PRO?
nah, wat am tryna say is stop associating the acts of some so called muslims with islam, provided it ain the teachings of islam
Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2017
SWORD419:
nah, wat am tryna say is stop associating the acts of some so called muslims with islam, provided it ain the teachings of islam
that would have been easy if their motive was different, terrorists all over the world have claim they are doing it for their creator, hence the reason why I can't separate the two, I will also suggest that instead of being upset that non-muslims choose to associate the two,why not use that same energy to enlighten your people in your gatherings and mosques, it will go a long way to stop the brain washing of seeing non-muslims as enemies who deserve daggers passed through their hearts because they are arins

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by Ximonak: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2017
A committee was setup for the reconstruction of places the military /bokoharm ravar directly / indirectly. Billions was budgeted and reconstruction ha started some affected place.

Meanwhile places ful and herdsmen burnt down and farms destroyed is laying fallow. Nothing has being done to reconstruct those areas, even make the place secure so that citizens can go back; for where
Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
banki:

and when did he say this? through the platform of Radio Biafra whom Nnamdi Kanu is the leader
Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by mikeweezy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
this is how boko haram started & them were killing just Christian and burning church but later on the muslim start feeling the heat pls is high time we join hand and condemn this bearer
Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by DrogoG(m): 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
Stop protesting and take action! If they kill one, kill five or more of their own!
Violent muslim animals only understand violent!
Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by SWORD419(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
2dugged:
that would have been easy if their motive was different, terrorists all over the world have claim they are doing it for their creator, hence the reason why I can't separate the two, I will also suggest that instead of being upset that non-muslims choose to associate the two,why not use that same energy to enlighten your people in your gatherings and mosques, it will go a long way to stop the brain washing of seeing non-muslims as enemies who deserve daggers passed through their hearts because they are arins
truth, prophet MUHAMMAD (pbuh) have said of these radicals, they'll claim to be true muslims recite qur'an excellently not knowing that they are leaving islam like how an arrow leaves a bow, they are called khawarij
Re: Rivers, Yobe CAN Protest Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
SWORD419:
truth, prophet MUHAMMAD (pbuh) have said of these radicals, they'll claim to be true muslims recite qur'an excellently not knowing that they are leaving islam like how an arrow leaves a bow, they are called khawarij
and your point is?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olusegun Banjo And Olawale Oluwo Deny Indicting Ambode Before Assembly Panel / Arewa Boys, Obi Cubana Don Accept The Challenge On Behalf Of Igbos / Commission Probes 400 Cases Of Privacy Breach In Online Loan Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.