Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Help My Relationship. (i Need A Mtn Cug Line) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Relationship. (i Need A Mtn Cug Line) (7053 Views)

How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / My Trust Issues Is About To Kill My Relationship. I Need Help. / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Relationship. (i Need A Mtn Cug Line) by LilChamp: 5:17am On Jan 09, 2017
I need info on mtn CUG lines

1) how much it cost

2) different plans available

3) how much talk time.

4) how to get one

I am currently using glo CUG but my other partner has moved to a location where glo network is bad. The only network at her place with good reception is MTN.

Pls I need help on this.

Thanks!
Re: Help My Relationship. (i Need A Mtn Cug Line) by yomi007k(m): 5:27am On Jan 09, 2017
LilChamp:

1) how much it cost

3) how much talk time.

4) how to get one

I am currently using glo CUG but my other partner has moved to a location where glo network is bad. The only network at her place with good reception is MTN.

Pls I need help on this.

Thanks!

Have u tried calling or mailing customer care?
Re: Help My Relationship. (i Need A Mtn Cug Line) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 09, 2017
Why not use WhatsApp calls instead. 1000k sub for 1.5gig will last a month with just calls and maybe video calls.
Re: Help My Relationship. (i Need A Mtn Cug Line) by JideSM: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2017
LilChamp:

1) how much it cost

3) how much talk time.

4) how to get one

Pls I need help on this.

Thanks!

Hi LilChamp, i would like to intoduce you to the MTN customer care thread here : https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues/enquiries regarding MTN are discussed. I will also appreciate if you can send your mobile number to me via PM to enable me contact you and advise accordingly. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Re: Help My Relationship. (i Need A Mtn Cug Line) by LilChamp: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2017
JideSM:

Hi LilChamp, i would like to intoduce you to the MTN customer care thread here : https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues/enquiries regarding MTN are discussed. I will also appreciate if you can send your mobile number to me via PM to enable me contact you and advise accordingly. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards

Thanks JideSM already sent you a PM
Re: Help My Relationship. (i Need A Mtn Cug Line) by ofhismercy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hi.... I can be of ultmost help to you if you need a MTN CUG line. Chat me up on 07061365911 or join my whatsapp group using the link below...

https:///CqsEzhc2vfeISNXafaYJC2
Re: Help My Relationship. (i Need A Mtn Cug Line) by SAMIC03(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
MTN CUG IS HERE...

VERY AFFORDABLE, MORE RELIABLE

Re: Help My Relationship. (i Need A Mtn Cug Line) by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
I only know of glo, go to their office but the sim is expensive like ₦1000 and recharging of ₦600 month, talk time is for a month and then you renew.
Re: Help My Relationship. (i Need A Mtn Cug Line) by ofhismercy(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2020
MINIMISE YOUR CALL COST NOW!!!
Make that long call to your loved ones (bf, gf, fiance, fiancee, close friends, husband, wife etc) with no cost attached using MTN CUG. Unlimited calls and SMS guaranteed.
Guess what?
Your current MTN line can be used.
�������
Number collation is in progress for the month of June
Oya now..., call or chat up 07061365911

Check out our thread on nairaland

The name of the thread is MTN CUG TECHNOCRAT

Instagram and facebook @cugworld