Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (60627 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Diary Of A Side Chick By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by engine2016(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:
Joro wetyn wetyn be ur name sef undecided
Oshey runs girls catcher!
Aside S.M u don't have another life? undecided

Olobe oshisko Ltd

*Modified*

Lwkmd NLS are very hilarious people.

They never hexprrrerrit... grin grin

But it's OK! Loooooool una funny oo grin. grin my mention box don full ooo lwtmb. grin grin kilode grin

# let me address this#
So every light skinned woman is a hoe right?
A Lady wakes up in the morning get dressed to work to earn a living as a marketer with a firm makes her a prostitute abi?
A woman who ha worked so hard for money then, decides to spoil herself a little with luxury is a prostitute abi?
An international business woman is a prostitute too?

[ Please, I ask of you all quoting to spew thrash when it had become a crime for a woman to be an achiever?to want to make a difference? to pay her bills? to buy those things she loves for self... Pleas how is it a crime?

Same men who will kill and curse you for being dependent on them...they still will be quick to tag u a HOE when they see you can do things for yourself without asking for their help.

Y'all know y I ain't bothered? Y'all stay up on me and bleat like a dying he-goat while I go about my business. Oh! I forgot. Need i remind you that some of your sisters will never know what it means to buy a bottle of SNAPP for themselves?( that's my brand undecided)....naaaà they never can! Big bro will call them a HOE! Annnnnd....THATS HOW POVERTY WAS HANDED FROM THE FORMER GENERATION TO YOU, AND YOU WILL TO ANOTHER. JUST LIKE MYTHS AND LEGEND STORY, it goes on and on but different versions. smiley crack head MISOGYNISTS.

Keep quoting and sending PMs...its been a while I had a good laugh wink]

This Geh is a Professional Olosho

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by nlanded: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
obidevine:

Ehen so sisters...........
What exactly are we bringing to the table?
A big booty?
Perfectly sculpted brows?
A shape to die for?
A full head of Brazilian hair?
A penchant for the latest songs and dance steps?
A group of empty and vacuous brained friends?
What exactly is he going to find when he knocks on your head?
All the episodes of Zee World, Telemundo, Tinsel and Africa Magic all recorded in perfect sequence? Empire nko? Every soundtrack, every character dissected to a tee?
Do you know anything about the New World Order? Neo-colonialism? Your own home politics? What's happening in Ghana, The Gambia, Gabon? Do you even know something about anything remotely connected to intelligent discourse?
When last did you read a book? No not Hints. Not Genevieve. Not Arise. A book. You know that sort that has printed pages in between covers and no pictures just words? Oh they give you a headache?
What exactly will bring a man your way and keep him? Do you have a source of income? A skill? Financial intelligence or you are a walking ATM seeker? Do you always ask ask ask and not work work work?
Do you know how to cook? Yes cook. Cook for yourself at least not because you want to keep a man but because you ought to take better care of what you feed your body? Do you know the way to the kitchen or are you a Mr Biggs, Dominoes or KFC shareholder. Never mind the bigger swankier restaurants.
Tell me what exactly are you bringing to the table?
There are times he would need a real woman to share his worries with and your miniskirts and long lashes won't bring anything to that table. Most of us tend to spend so much on appearances trying to look sexy as hell forgetting he will not be Hot forever! There would be days when he would need your managerial qualities, but you're only used to being lavish;SLAY MAMA!,mhiz dollaz,mhiz china,mhiz rat,mhiz dog!
Don't spend all your days making up and turning up anywhere a DJ takes his speakers to. Build yourself. Learn and practice things that can add value to your life,that is the real sexy! We need responsible mothers for our unborn children, not just SLAY QUEENS!,iyawo rabbit,olori cow(lol)!!
This is 2017. Entitlement died on December 26th and was buried on December 31st 2016. Wise up.
This is 2017...the year of the strong woman. Say it. Mean it. Believe it. Be it! #allrightsreserved#

You got brains! I respect intellectual property and if all of this write up is yours then I'll need to contact you soon to be able to use it. Can I just source it to your Nairaland profile?

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
youngice:

Strangely, he is a shrink

Shrink?/apparently the verb part of the definition not the noun( a psychiatrist)!

most likely he had his brain or part of it 'shrinked'!
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by killsmith(f): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
desquad:
unilag and unizik carry 1st,, your school still dey learn tongue
you mean unizik wey their girls fall hands for that ifeanyi uba beauty pageant? grin grin
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Andyblaze: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kingxway:
oga where have you been since? Just remembered your moniker after seeing your comment. Seems your days of trolling on Nairaland are over. Gone are those days when Andyblaze was something else. Thought you have deactivated the account sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dey oo bros...lowkey. school flow wink
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Andyblaze: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Asito:
Andyblaze my mentor. I greet thee. Where have u been? How's that sugar banana hit doing? I've been expecting it to hit the radio wave since..

ur WhatsApp bro?
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd

*Modified*

But it's OK! Loooooool una funny oo grin. grin my mention box don full ooo lwtmb. grin grin kilode grin

# let me address this#
A Lady wakes up in the morning get dressed to work to earn a living as a marketer with a firm makes her a prostitute abi?
A woman who ha worked so hard for money then, decides to spoil herself a little with luxury is a prostitute abi?

Please, I ask of you all quoting to spew thrash when it had become a crime for a woman to be an achiever?to want to make a difference? to pay her bills? to buy those things she loves for self... Pleas how is it a crime?

Same men who will kill and curse you for being dependent on them...they still will be quick to tag u a HOE when they see you can do things for yourself without asking for their help.

Y'all know y I ain't bothered? Y'all stay up on me and bleat like a dying he-goat while I go about my business. Oh! I forgot. Need i remind you that some of your sisters will never know what it means to buy a bottle of SNAPP for themselves?( that's my brand undecided)....naaaà they never can! Big bro will call them a HOE! Annnnnd....THATS HOW POVERTY WAS HANDED FROM THE FORMER GENERATION TO YOU, AND YOU WILL TO ANOTHER. JUST LIKE MYTHS AND LEGEND STORY, it goes on and on but different versions. smiley crack head MISOGYNISTS.

Y'all hide behind key pads to type shiit but cower just at the mention of SHEKAU. Bloody COWARDS. When men where men, shekau would have been a forgotten story. But what do we have now? lily-livered creepy buffons spamming the mentions of "a weak vessel" bombooooclaaats! grin grin
Keep quoting and sending PMs...its been a while I had a good laugh wink

OK,OK I'm gon be very petty..
Cc..
Photoshoot?
Enyia, how come you couldn't win Mr Nairaland? OK should be safe for me to conclude that fynest..boi fine pass you? Abi has been written in your destiny to fail always? No offense smiley
Other notable Riff-raffs that mentioned their generational poverty stricken ancestor smiley

Emekskhalifa, Dicksonpal, Bolieve, Mfujah, Love Machine, Dacovanjar, EastGold, Ajewealth123,Kunlexyfred, Detyler, Mccoy47, dharmdrums, Jidxin and oh sweetpenis I saw your pm smiley smiley I wish you all a year filled with pettiness. Lower, lower you go. Ammmnneeeen! kiss

U had it on already. smiley
long bullcrap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
engine2016:

This Geh is a Professional Olosho

grin grin grin ur destiny right now.

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
durentchigozie:
long bullcrap

grin grin grin grin e paiiiiiin am

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

grin grin grin grin e paiiiiiin am
u need to work on ur sense of humour. U dry like fanta bottle

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by googlepikins: 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
yomz1e:
Linda Ikeji. lipsrsealed
Linda ikeji ke? She will feed your whole family and local government

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=durentchigozie post=52667064] u need to work on ur sense of humour. U dry like fanta bottle[/quote

I'd be the worst nightmare u and ur ilk would ever have.

Boda oshisko grin grin u think u can troll me? Naaaa expect my phone goes off. Atta boy! Off u go to the abyss. Onye ala ekwensu turu nvo ni ke! grin grin

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by SilvanusII(m): 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd

*Modified*

# let me address this#

Please, I ask of you all quoting to spew thrash when it had become a crime for a woman to be an achiever?to want to make a difference? to pay her bills? to buy those things she loves for self... Pleas how is it a crime?

Y'all hide behind key pads to type shiit but cower just at the mention of SHEKAU. Bloody COWARDS. When men where men, shekau would have been a forgotten story. But what do we have now? lily-livered creepy buffons spamming the mentions of "a weak vessel" bombooooclaaats! grin grin

Cc..
Photoshoot?
Enyia, how come you couldn't win Mr Nairaland? OK should be safe for me to conclude that fynest..boi fine pass you? Abi has been written in your destiny to fail always? No offense smiley
Other notable Riff-raffs that mentioned their generational poverty stricken ancestor smiley

Emekskhalifa, Dicksonpal, Bolieve, Mfujah, Love Machine, Dacovanjar, EastGold, Ajewealth123,Kunlexyfred, Detyler, Mccoy47, dharmdrums, Jidxin and oh sweetpenis I saw your pm smiley smiley I wish you all a year filled with pettiness. Lower, lower you go. Ammmnneeeen! kiss

Gurl, u slay!!! If I weren't a Nigerian dude, I'd av said stupidity is exclusivd to the Nigerian male, with their senseless generalizations and daft double standards.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Durentmoney: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=Mskrisx post=52667147][/quote] i dont hav ur time though. Next time don't come in here and write long crap. Let other reasonable individuals comment. Thank u

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Durentmoney: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
SilvanusII:

Gurl, u slay!!! If I weren't a Nigerian dude, I'd av said stupidity is exclusivd to the Nigerian male, with their senseless generalizations and daft double standards.
asslicker spotted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by oscaruzie(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
expee06:

Abeg, u fit send your sis or gf over to my place? she go confirm my sexual orientation on your behalf.

na so o...... make i kuku come nah, we go use lube ni... cool
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by LaDolceVita: 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
You only need one identifier really - any woman who is obviously living above her means.

When i first came back to Nigeria (and thus was a bit naive), I would see these girls living lavishly and assume that it was just Daddy's money. That's the automatic assumption anyone of a certain class makes.

But soon enough i realized something wasn't right. They often looked good from far away but close up they made uncouth errors - their clothes were a bit too tight or too revealing, they were a little too eager and most tellingly, once they open their mouths, you can tell from how they speak.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by DrTims(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Wow.. What an outburst! btw i would like to be friends with u. How do we go about that?
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd

*Modified*

# let me address this#

Cc..
Photoshoot?

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Durentmoney:
i dont hav ur time though. Next time don't come in here and write long crap. Let other reasonable individuals comment. Thank u

Hello gay...

I was thinking you were going to like between you and the devil this beautiful afternoon?
Next time: NEVER START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH.

Should you change your mind? Pls Quote me. Ozwoi! undecided

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
oscaruzie:

na so o...... make i kuku come nah, we go use lube ni... cool
i rebuke u!
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Frankdammy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
So dz thread is stil on...Una try o., mehn, i better open my own blog.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by shadrach77: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
75% of naija girls are runs girls cry cry

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by SilvanusII(m): 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Durentmoney:
asslicker spotted

Well, if person go chop frog, e go beta make person chop one wey get egg. Better an arse shitting wisdom than ur dumbass air-filled cranium.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by RighteousI: 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by iamphotoshoot(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd

*Modified*

# let me address this#

Cc..
Photoshoot?

Awwww, baby is hurt tongue
BTW, what you said about me makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by ozo13(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Wn u say hello to dem .they start asking if u r a student or a working class grin.
Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by jidxin(m): 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

Olobe oshisko Ltd

*Modified*

# let me address this#

Cc..
Photoshoot?

lmfaooooo...some1 is pained here but I dont argue wit dim witted bimbos like u....if u can't understand plain English. ..like I said earlier I made my own research on ankle chain nd I know wat im talking about...I reside within d lekki axis so 4gt abt ur poverty hypothesis. .nd bk to ur prayer God is not wicked....ur post is just like a thunderstorm wild wind but no rain. Their re subtle way of relaying ur point of view Dan all dz gibberish typings....

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
iamphotoshoot:

Awwww, baby is hurt tongue
BTW, what you said about me makes no sense.

U no I got you right?

You all think you have an opinion about the women folk abi?

Ta ta ta! There is a tumor in your brain.

U stand against name calling for men but want it a norm for women to be seen as sex objects?

Bia Enyia. undecided I feel like sacrificing you to obatala.

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by iamphotoshoot(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mskrisx:

U no I got you right?

You all think you have an opinion about the women folk abi?

Ta ta ta! There is a tumor in your brain.

U stand against name calling for men but want it a norm for women to be seen as sex objects?

Bia Enyia. undecided I feel like sacrificing you to obatala.

Oloun, o gbon at all cheesy

You are not just a runs babe, you are also not intelligent. How bad can bad be for you? Eh?

Besides, your rantings on your first post makes no sense other than portraying what you do for a living kiss

Have a nice day dear...

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
jidxin:
lmfaooooo...some1 is pained here but I dont argue wit dim witted bimbos like u....if u can't understand plain English. ..like I said earlier I made my own research on ankle chain nd I know wat im talking about...I reside within d lekki axis so 4gt abt ur poverty hypothesis. .nd bk to ur prayer God is not wicked....ur post is just like a thunderstorm wild wind but no rain. Their re subtle way of relaying ur point of view Dan all dz gibberish typings....

See am lekki axis....u mean agbowa? grin grin

Y'all can't troll meeee meeehn.
I ain't the kind of Lady you call names and she backs out noooo I like it when men feel threatened at my thought.

Runs boy in Lekki!
Una no fit troll me naaa grin grin

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
iamphotoshoot:

Oloun, o gbon at all cheesy

You are not just a runs babe, you are also not intelligent. How bad can bad be for you? Eh?

Besides, your rantings on your first post makes no sense other than portraying what you do for a living kiss

Have a nice day dear...

Exactly what ur mammy water mother keeps doing to feed her bouncing baby man grin

This is fun mheen. grin grin

Re: How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin by Mskrisx(f): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
jidxin:

Boda ode

Lekki Axis? U mean owode onirin?

OK its not olosho again, its now ankle chain?

Lekki runs boy. E keep head like alarm clock.

U will hate ever trolling me Mr sense grin grin

Keep it coming Mr olosho worldwide. grin oni ru were grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.