Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019 (4779 Views)

Benue Government Loses Confidence In FG Over Killer Herdsmen / Senator Shehu Sani Attacks FG Over Order To Monitor Social Media Posts / Militants Issue Warning To FG Over 'harrassment' Of Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019 by MadeInSpain2015(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2017
Religions turned to politicians.... God we save you people's.... Pastors collecting pension money....collecting salary while working for God....even Jesus and Mohammed (S.A.W) don't do this..there miracle s is free....why most Nigerians prophet talking about Money?

Re: Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019 by Bishops10(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2017
Hello Nlanders,I really need a good work to keep body and soul going. I'm an OND graduate of Computer Engineering(can work even outside my field)
Residence: Lagos
Contact:08176255344/Emmanuelchijioke55@gmail.com Help a bro in need.Thanks
Re: Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019 by BabaRamota1980: 7:59am On Jan 10, 2017
ariesbull:

Igbo have fought that war and you people didn't see it ...One if the reason Biafra was fought was to avoid islamic contagion and ojukwu was clear on that

So do hht your war let the Igbo fight theirs

I think those guys have tried

State clearly a single act of Biafra accomplishment against Islam contagions.

No they have not tried. Every conflict Ibo has been in is an unreasonable one full of risks and shortsight. They need to prove their worth if they want to be respected.

No people can match Ibo population in christianity. Thats a huge power bloc. They could destabilize both apc and pdp combined just by using population to crusade for christianity. This has not occurred to them as a viable political solution for 2019. They however can see clearly to harass others who voted apc in 2015.
Re: Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019 by BabaRamota1980: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2017
Bishops10:
Hello Nlanders,I really need a good work to keep body and soul going.
I'm an OND graduate of Computer Engineering(can work even outside my field)

Help a bro in need.Thanks

https://www.upwork.com
Re: Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019 by realmindz: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2017
classyc:
If not that I'm in a good mood, would have said you're very stupid....idiot

Thank God u are in a good mood
Re: Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019 by ariesbull: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

State clearly a single act of Biafra accomplishment against Islam contagions.

No they have not tried. Every conflict Ibo has been in is an unreasonable one full of risks and shortsight. They need to prove their worth if they want to be respected.

No people can match Ibo population in christianity. Thats a huge power bloc. They could destabilize both apc and pdp combined just by using population to crusade for christianity. This has not occurred to them as a viable political solution for 2019. They however can see clearly to harass others who voted apc in 2015.
From the way it is looking sir, Igbo are fed up with the political project due to pull them down syndrome. I think they want an independent country. So I think it is pointless banking on these set of folk.

They wanted out and reasons is to aviod the islamic contagion, but the No...
Re: Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019 by ariesbull: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2017
Bishops10:
Hello Nlanders,I really need a good work to keep body and soul going.
I'm an OND graduate of Computer Engineering(can work even outside my field)

Help a bro in need.Thanks

Chijioke, if you are in Lagos, I will advise that you go to computer village, you can go and lear repairs of phones and taplets there..,.there is a huge ton of money to be made. You can PM me...forget certificate...the hutsle is real nwanne madu

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASCOPA Secures ₦1.65 Million Refund For Petitioner / Nigeria’s Total IGR Drops By 1.93% To ₦1.31trillion In 2020 - NBS / Whoever Wears This Bifran Rigalia must Looks Like a Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.