Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Small Things That Matter In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Things That Matter In A Relationship (1221 Views)

39 Small Things Every Woman Find Deeply Satisfying / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / The little things that matter a lot in a relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Things That Matter In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
When you are in a relationship, everything around you seems so small, yet there are certain things you should do for each other in order to profess your love. Being in love is an easy thing to do since couples make it seem a challenge not so difficult. However, in order to make any relationship work there are a few small things that you should do for one other which in turn will make a huge difference.You will see that when you start to do these little things in the relationship, in time your love for each other will grow mighty fold.Here are some small things that matter in a relationship.

Small things that matter in a relationship are:

1.Communication: Communication is the key to a perfect relationship. Communicate as much as you can with your partner for your love to grow stronger and better.

2.Remember Dates: Remembering those dates in your relationship is extremely important no matter how much wore tires you down.

3.Her/His Parents: No matter how his/her parents are to you, keep in mind that it is important to respect them.

4.Your Own Space: No matter how deeply in love you are with each other, giving one other space is one of the small things that matter in a relationship.

5.Saying I Love You: Telling each other that you love your partner more than once in a day is one little thing that matters the most in any relationship.

6.Even I Miss You Counts: There will be times when you will miss each other, make it a point to tell your special one. This is one of the most loved and little thing that matters in a relationship.

These are the small things that matter in a relationship.

http://www.jeloser.info/2017/01/small-things-that-matter-in-relationship.html

MYND44 LALASTICLALA

Re: Small Things That Matter In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
ur own DSS dey love?
Re: Small Things That Matter In A Relationship by Lionbite(m): 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2017

Re: Small Things That Matter In A Relationship by Loyalblak007(f): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nice post
Re: Small Things That Matter In A Relationship by vedah: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
Basic things everyone should know.
Re: Small Things That Matter In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
No small thing in relationship
Re: Small Things That Matter In A Relationship by Cholls(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oyind17:
No small thing in relationship

1 Like

Re: Small Things That Matter In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=Cholls post=52671690][/quote]

My brother! Abi I lie?
Re: Small Things That Matter In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oyind17:

My brother! Abi I lie?
grin

Re: Small Things That Matter In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
RB007:
grin
who
Re: Small Things That Matter In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Oyind17:
who

Hi grin
Re: Small Things That Matter In A Relationship by OhMyG0d: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
vedah:
Basic things everyone should know.

Basic things everyone knows.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation? PIC / How My Olosho Girlfriend Almost Killed My Wife And I. / Share Your Opinion: What Attracts You To A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.