Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic (5048 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / My Account Statement After Today I Wont Respond To Haters(picture Added) / The Fraud: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Pics Included. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Smellingmouth: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
rabazamba:

What are you saying?
The brouhaha of the said account is perpendicular to the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious of the ability and Floccinaucinihilipilification of judefcc. It is therefore perpetual and gullible to think in a ballistic manner. Take it or leave it, this is a tweedle dum and tweedle dee situation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by CentaurXXV: 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
rabazamba:

What are you saying?
The brouhaha of the said account is perpendicular to the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious of the ability and Floccinaucinihilipilification of judefcc. It is therefore perpetual and gullible to think in a ballistic manner. Take it or leave it, this is a tweedle dum and tweedle dee situation.

You only now just repeated what I posted but with a different approach.

You think people did not believe this story of his because he is a known troll. Why not check the said thread and see the gullible ones advising him? smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Well Said, absolutely Well said.

TheUmbra:

I tell you it takes a more than the-benefit-of-the-doubt inclination to spring up a written piece of defence for disgraced Jude - it takes a loyalty of interest in his fraudulent schemes.

I dare say his apologists are accomplices. They should be bear in his crucifixion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by CentaurXXV: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
TheUmbra:

I tell you it takes a more than the-benefit-of-the-doubt inclination to spring up a written piece of defence for disgraced Jude - it takes a loyalty of interest in his fraudulent schemes.

I dare say his apologists are accomplices. They should be bear in his crucifixion.

There are also those who decide to become accomplices to his accomplices, throwing shades cause it's a woman.

Ignorant gullible ones who decide to turn a deaf ear for "Ill purposes".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by TheUmbra: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

There are also those who decide to become accomplices to his accomplices, throwing shades cause it's a woman.

Ignorant gullible ones who decide to turn a deaf ear for "Ill purposes".

They're fully in the know of what they're doing. They're willing partners, hoping to share in his spoils. Jude should scream out his accomplices' names as he descend down the tunnel of ignobility.

1 Like

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Defaramade(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
rabazamba:

What are you saying?
Oyinbo, Turenchi!!!

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Defaramade(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
u21day:
Well Said, absolutely Well said.
Baba una don finish Jude Career today cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mimzyy:
What a shame! The miles at which people will go just for e-fame. Smh.
Abi to impress cheap girls.
Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by rabazamba: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

You think people did not believe this story of his because he is a known troll. Why not check the said thread and see the gullible ones advising him? smiley

*lights my ganja*

You see sir...

judefcc is a corrupt nosepicking proof that evolution can go in reverse. The wearisome bug eyed cesspool of putrid effluvium will go to any protractedness to hypothesize his bootless jagajaga.

*inhales my ganja*

2 Likes

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by CentaurXXV: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
TheUmbra:

They're fully in the know of what they're doing. They're willing partners, hoping to share in his spoils. Jude should scream out his accomplices' names as he descend down the tunnel of ignobility.

Lmao! grin That's where they are wrong. Thinking they'd share his spoils "if" he wins the contest. There worst mistake is not knowing that,

They'd also be sharing the disgrace.

His crucifixion.
#Bunch of unhealthy fvcktards!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
its ludicrous. from e-fame to unfamed.
Mimzyy:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Defaramade(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
u21day:
Hello Nairalanders,
After i successfully busted the fraud judefcc, https://www.nairaland.com/3562607/fraud-judefcc-mr-n18-million

he went ahead to try to redeem his image by fabricating more lies in the form of an account statement.

see his thread https://www.nairaland.com/3563289/account-statement-after-today-wont

I bank with Access Bank and Account statement are sent at the end of every month, below is a snap shot of my December access bank account statement. That is what an access bank account statement truly looks like. Can someone please notify judefcc to come and use this pix below for his photo shop, rather than the crap he posted on his thread.
The guy don turn billionaire overnight, his account balance is now 18 billion instead of 18 million cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Timelezz: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Rone16:
I get what you're saying but he's is 2011 and yours is 2016..They must have changed it
Nothing's changed.

All statements of account are detailed. Either soft or paper copy. They all carry same information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Timelezz: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

Lmao! grin That's where they are wrong. Thinking they'd share his spoils "if" he wins the contest. There worst mistake is not knowing that,

His crucifixion.
This is how he defended his likes who scam and lie even when caught pants down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by TheUmbra: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

His crucifixion.

grin grin grin
Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Timelezz: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

I understand you. He must have brainwashed you after you pmed him and he promised to give you something from his ill-bred, imaginative illusions of millions.

Here you are, backing him up, fervently hoping and convincing yourself that he is real.
#Pathetic.
Another #mnga upper class retaard trying to do damage control.
Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by CentaurXXV: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
This is how he he defended his likes who scams and lies even when caught pants down.

I know, right. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by CentaurXXV: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Another #mnga upper class retaard trying to do damage control.

Pity she failed. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Timelezz: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
CentaurXXV:

There's a certain, rather painful observation on that thread; the guys were more gullible and taken in than the girls.
Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by CentaurXXV: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
There's a certain, rather painful observation on that thread; the guys were more gullible and taken in by the girls.

Lol! They prolly thought "this guy don hammer make we nack maga him" and he continued to mislead them.
#Pitiful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by rabazamba: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by agrovick(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Timelezz:
Nothing's changed.

All statements of account are detailed. Either soft or paper copy. They all carry same information.

Sarcasm bruv, sarcasm. At least I want to believe that is what it is
Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Timelezz: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
agrovick:

Sarcasm bruv, sarcasm. At least I want to believe that is what it is
Hopefully.
Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by adaksbullet: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mimzyy:
bebi oku kiss

1 Like

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
Rone16:
I get what you're saying but he's is 2011 and yours is 2016..They must have changed it

lets say his account balance is real
why on earth will you upload a bank statement from 2011? and this is not even the real question i wanted to ask you.
Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Gofwane(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
judefcc:
now ure trolling cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

enjoy wink
...and you are still here running your mouth?
The only way you can redeem your pride is by committing suicide
Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Mimzyy(f): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
adaksbullet:
bebi oku kiss

cheesy
Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by H2Ossss(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
u21day:
Honestly i rarely do this type of stuff, but I just had, had enough of such crap.

Pretty surprised u have the time to try 'expose' him... Every 1 knows hezz playing... Just go with the flow than forming FBI... SOM1 cannot play with u again grin
Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by solbinho: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
@op are you that jobless?

1 Like

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Rone16(f): 12:18am On Jan 10, 2017
Admin401:

lets say his account balance is real
why on earth will you upload a bank statement from 2011? and this is not even the real question i wanted to ask you.

Please I'm not supporting him..I'm just saying that you should not expect the background of access bank 2011 to be the same with 2016..Banks change it all the time..What's the real question now?

2 Likes

Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 10, 2017
Can't stop laughing
Re: The Fraud 2.0: Judefcc Mr N18 Million. Account Statement Pic by adaksbullet: 6:53am On Jan 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

my babe / See The Food A Nigerian Lady Prepared And Stored All For Her Man (photos) / Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.