Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) (44649 Views)

3-Year-Old Girl Falls Inside A Well In Lagos, Dies (Photos) / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by princeakins(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
undecided
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by baby124: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
Eyah! God help them all. cry
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by George2016(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
RIP to the kids mother.
May God give the father grace to take care of the children.
The kids mus grow up to become something so the her dead will not be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by dacovajnr: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lionbite:

when you hear say person just die finish.
So person cannot die in peace again grin cheesy

1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by nery4u(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2017
Divine help from above . amen
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sad.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
OMG Rip to the lady. Let's show support to this family, God bless us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Barney11:
it's well,God will send help! remember me oh Lord with triplets!
try borrow sense abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by lielbree: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
slimkiss:
...Sarcasm
Sarcasm?

The poor woman is dead! Her last hours were probably inflicted with unimaginable pain and these kids will never know their mother! Show some respect!

Damn...

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by princetom1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
God, how will dis guy live. This kinds of scar never heal. Such pain is too much for only one person to bear. I pray this man survive himself too
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by davss02(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Pained
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Crownadex(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
for those who r prayn for triplet , make u na no 4gt say Nigeria government pocket dry for dis tym oo .... Anyway u may get luck sha
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
So sorry.how will the little children survive or enjoy life without their mother?may God grant the woman eternal rest.

Rip to the dead.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
orlagunners:
Pease admin,kindly research and post their acct number, i nid to celebrate triplets so that God will bless me with mine..am seriously nid baby ooo ,Baba God pik my cul please.

This year is your year Sir,your wife shall be granted fruits of the womb insha Allah.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by misspicy(f): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
orlagunners:
Pease admin,kindly research and post their acct number, i nid to celebrate triplets so that God will bless me with mine..am seriously nid baby ooo ,Baba God pik my cul please.
Go on Facebook and search for the name of the poster,I think its Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor.

you should see the post on his timeline,make your request known there.
May God answer you this year in Jesus name,this year is your year of backing and playing with triplets
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by usmanjay(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
godonzoki:
Ehyaaa. Quite unfortunate. Pls post his Acct no pls for possible support.
yea it's actually a good idea. no matter how small
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by JMK9600(f): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Seeing these kids putting on black broke my heart. God please bless them and make them fulfill their destinies.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by davidif: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lionbite:

when you hear say person just die finish.

The way Africans think ehn?
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by tgerald(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
pathetic, de lord ur strength...
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by mezebel(f): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
orlagunners:
what God cannot do can never exist,He did it for me,urs is on the way.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by 2romantic: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
really saddening..
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
God bless the deceased and protect her kids cry
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by juman(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
2romantic:
really saddening..

Really saddening.

The destroyed country humbled and disgraced everybody.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Aremu01(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sad
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by MrJonzer: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sad news yeah... God bless the triplets!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Bestson800: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
This guy is a fraud the babies are my nephew's please check the recent pics

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
God bless this man
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by tunesoft(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
RIP to the dead. However, question if they allowed this woman to go through Labour and deliver per vagina, then she was murdered, because am so sure I she attended antenatal clinic she would have been advised to go for a CS....now I was not there and the tri picture was not painted....also this hard times wey recession don chop deep into everybody flesh.....it might just have been she can't afford the surgery and decided to try normal Labour. However........either way, ignorance, buhari or something that led her to to try it killed her
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by teshyberry(f): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
lielbree:

Did you read at all?

That's an irony dear! From the Novel
'The Joys of Motherhood'
So let say @slimkiss meant 'The Agony of Motherhood'
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by ibrahxx123(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
lielbree:

Did you read at all?
I dnt think she did
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Really sad.

Can it be possible to swap with the runaway mother that abandoned her twins?

Just asking.

Really really agonizing growing like this.

Please God, help!
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) by FocusedDiva(f): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
O Ma she O! May God keep and protect the triplets. cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) / Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.