Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

How Did You Meet Your Husband/wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Husband/wife (2763 Views)

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Husband/wife by mamagee3(f): 2:55am On Nov 26, 2009
!amebo no1:

come and push my ass out

when you reply my thread you dont know where you are abi?

I laugh in kilimanjaro. grin grin grin
I know you can't get past the obsession. grin grin
Don't worry I'll soon open thread personally for you
to fight people online, ode
. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Husband/wife by amebono1: 3:05am On Nov 26, 2009
mama-gee:

I laugh in kilimanjaro. grin grin grin
I know you can't get past the obsession. grin grin
Don't worry I'll soon open thread personally for you
to fight people online, ode
. grin grin grin grin

cool your temper sweetheart, no long essays, take a deep breath
Re: How Did You Meet Your Husband/wife by Eire(f): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2009
We are not married yet,but we will be very soon.I was sitting down on a bench beside a monument close to train station,waiting for my cousin to come to city for a girlie day out and shopping.While waiting,I saw him walking towards monument to cross the junction.As he was passing me,he looked straight into my eyes and i returned the 'favour'.We repeated that again and he walked off.One van was parked so close to me and by accident,i looked at the side mirror of the van.To my surprise,i saw him come back.He sat beside me and used that old trick:'You look familiar.' We chatted a bit and exchanged the numbers.'History' later, i am having a girlie day out with same cousin,but now i am looking for wedding dress. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Husband/wife by tpia1: 1:30am On Aug 19, 2014
amebono1:

you know what, i think you should be crowned " nairaland's cock and bull story producer"

cos your lies keeps increasing by the day

are you new to nairaland?

you nor know say lie experts ie experts in lying full here?

this one na small thing, i wonder what you'll say when the actual "Guinness world record in lying" show up?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Husband/wife by tpia1: 1:31am On Aug 19, 2014
@ topic

if you met your current spouse because of someone, should you not be grateful to that person?

i see a lot of people who get married because of people, then turn around to start attacking them.

did they prefer another partner or something?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Husband/wife by Mikwus(f): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Aawwww..........So Sweet...............#Tearyeyed

Eire:
We are not married yet,but we will be very soon.I was sitting down on a bench beside a monument close to train station,waiting for my cousin to come to city for a girlie day out and shopping.While waiting,I saw him walking towards monument to cross the junction.As he was passing me,he looked straight into my eyes and i returned the 'favour'.We repeated that again and he walked off.One van was parked so close to me and by accident,i looked at the side mirror of the van.To my surprise,i saw him come back.He sat beside me and used that old trick:'You look familiar.' We chatted a bit and exchanged the numbers.'History' later, i am having a girlie day out with same cousin,but now i am looking for wedding dress. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Love Letter Ever / HELP!!!! Should I End The Relationship Or NOT / At A Crossroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.