Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) (43401 Views)

Dismissed Exxonmobil Staff Protest Non-Payment Despite Supreme Court Judgement / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Sacked 900 Dangote Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Benefits In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Opistorincos(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Aye o
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2017
Buhari self
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2017
did his thing stand?
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
willian10:
u dey china? i dey c ur china unicom logo 中国联通
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lazy baboons.....
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2017
will u drop that Love Machine!! yes you
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by entrepreneurmic: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Buhari self
NA WETIN B BUHARI BUSINESS HERE. NA HIM WAN PAY THEM.
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by coputa(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
They should shut this crab,do they really deserve what they are paid,go to their offices,they ain't doing any shit,some of them resumes work by 10 am and close by 12noon,the female staff are just there to chew gum and gossip.,50 percent of the staff are ghosts workers,some of which are students.DESOPADEC is one of the most corrupt institutunion in Delta state.

1 Like

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Marotzke(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Stripping themselves unclad for not receiving an allowance? A bonus? If it were a full salary or seven months salary arrears nko?
They will fork a goat in public?
Some people should be given public flogging.

1 Like

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Coolgent(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Madness grin
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by petzhy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Then wating concern us
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by oruma19: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
NNVanguard:
This is crass stupidity. Who nudity epp?
I know this one Hand boxer that is half unclad, he is a painter and does the work very well. He ha worked for me before here in warri. I think he was hired for the protest cos he doesn't work with desopadec

1 Like

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by alwaz4nature: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Wahala for every kona
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by oruma19: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
coputa:
They should shut this crab,do they really deserve what they are paid,go to their offices,they ain't doing any shit,some of them resumes work by 10 am and close by 12noon,the female staff are just there to chew gum and gossip.,50 percent of the staff are ghosts workers,some of which are students.DESOPADEC is one of the most corrupt institutunion in Delta state.
gbam! God bless u for saying the truth. U are 101% correct. The young man with one hand is known to me, he is a painter and has worked severally on my projects. He isn't a staff of desopadec. Hired crowd naim be dis
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by goingape: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
sunshineV:
OK, but op next time u mention 'unclad' make sure its a woman.... Sho ti ye eee?
if na your father them never pay for months you Go give a fvck.

idiots
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by uzuede4(f): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Noblesoul123:
@ OP.

Next time, don't censor any photo again. They want the public to see their body so don't deprive us of the view.

Who know? Some Nairalanders might be convinced to join in the nude protest.

However, ....
You bad grin
Noblesoul123:
@ OP.

Next time, don't censor any photo again. They want the public to see their body so don't deprive us of the view.

Who know? Some Nairalanders might be convinced to join in the nude protest.

However, ....
You bad

1 Like

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by jide219(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Some are protesting for non payment of salary u are here protesting about non payment of bonuses
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by sunshineV(f): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
goingape:
if na your father them never pay for months you Go give a fvck.

idiots
my dad is an estate developer, ur dad is dat naked dude I don't give shit about grin
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Noblesoul123: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
uzuede4:
You bad ;DYou bad
My sister, na so!
Person trowey shame, come naked himself.
Why should you be the one to cover him up on the internet?
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
Can I do it sha
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Baba4dgals: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
Daslim180:
Sometimes, you don't need a calm protest but a crazy one. Soft hands don't always work out things in some situations but with iron hands...... Make una show dem say una sef get craze for head if them no wan give una bonuses.
Are u categorically saying u can also nakked ursef to protest

PS: That nakked man na person father o and e fit b a nairalander
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by goingape: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
sunshineV:
my dad is an estate developer, ur dad is dat naked dude I don't give shit about grin
sorry!

don't know I was talking to a kid!
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by AkumahTalk(m): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
They are trying to tell the government "We no be crase people but we sabi crase"
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by lewizylee(m): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2017
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by jpphilips(m): 5:56am On Jan 10, 2017
noetic5:

Source: http://punchng.com/desopadec-workers-protest-non-payment-bonuses-go-naked/

Protesting for free money while hoping the pastor's prophesy will manifest faster than anticipated, SMH
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by jjeeff(m): 6:00am On Jan 10, 2017
Wey my money....

Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2017
Desopadec,nddc,13% derivation,nd ministry...yet no reasonable development.they are all mad....
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by SirLewis(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2017
noetic5:

Source: http://punchng.com/desopadec-workers-protest-non-payment-bonuses-go-naked/
Lol karma always has a way of working things out. They refuse to pay students who applied for their bursary and expect things to go well for them. Oh well, we laugh last.
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2017
lol Vaseline crew oya take heart o
Re: DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics) by viewer7: 8:56am On Jan 10, 2017
Qualified Resumes are needed for the below positions in a fast growing eatery
1. Frontdesk Officers { eatery } ( location Isolo)

2. Accountant with experience in fast food industry {location is Isolo , }

3. Supervisor {Knowledge of meal processing and quality control is highly important; location is Isolo}

4. Drivers {valid drivers license} location okota.

5. Sales attendants {experience in food service industry}.

6. Cleaners

Kindly send your CVs to hotlist.jobs@outlook.com using the interested positions as subject of the mail on or before 25th January 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their Graduate Mentality / Ahmed Abdulrahman Helps His Sick Cleaner Who Failed To Show Up At Work / I Work With A Dead Man's Certificate: I Need Help..please HELP A Nlder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.