Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship (3695 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / How To Transform Your Good Girl Into Something Else (explicit) / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship by Meklex(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2009
There is this girl that I wanted for a girlfriend but she is morally brought up, is there any other way to tell her apart from the everyday 'I LOVE YOU'.
Re: How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2009
Meklex:

There is this girl that I wanted for a girlfriend but she is morally brought up, is there any other way to tell her apart from the everyday 'I LOVE YOU'.

loool

Tell her you like her ass n Lips!! she will be glad to hear that, get back to moi asap
Re: How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship by Sauron1: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2009
Meklex:

Show her your pay-slip.
Re: How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship by puskin: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2009
Buy my hand-out.
CHY 101: Introduction to Chyking.
Re: How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship by mamagee3(f): 1:14am On Nov 24, 2009
Just ask her
Don't make it such a big deal
. tongue
Re: How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship by Pweety4me(f): 1:18am On Nov 24, 2009
@Poster tell me d truth do u want a relationship or a f*ckship?  sadlipsrsealed i mean r u serious about d gurl do u actually have true feelings 4 her?and wat type of feelings r these?y not start of on a friendship level? smiley
Re: How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship by CrazyMan(m): 1:33am On Nov 24, 2009
I don't know what you have in mind; but if you want her to take you seriously, approach her and let whatever you say to her be the truth and nothing but the truth.

And by so doing, the confidence and trust she has for you would increase.
Re: How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship by ebonyz: 1:44am On Nov 24, 2009
Oh mehn
Do they still make ur type? undecided
Re: How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship by Meklex(m): 6:15am On Nov 24, 2009
I just want her around n not for phu*kship~ @all,Thanks for your sincere advice.
Re: How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship by waleski(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
If u want 2 really ask her out read shakespear 2 her nd compliment her luks or anything above her neck
Re: How To Ask A Girl Into A Relationship by Godmother(f): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
I dont understand this post ; just because a girl is morally brought up does that mean you cant approach her Since you also said your intentions are genuine

(1) (Reply)

Help, Lost G-string! Ladies Only / Pls, Where Do Broken Heart Go? / Features You First Look At In A Female Or Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.