Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,513 members, 7,840,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News (11420 Views)

Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose / Swearing-In Of Ministers: Garba Shehu's Tweet Shows Confusion In The Presidency / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by 5starmilitant: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2017
These guys should just shut the fvck up & work more. Is there any budget that is not being tempered with? Later now we will hear another story. The same way they ran their mouths before clinging to power, and all their promises has been void.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by creepsyme(f): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2017
LoveMachine:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/president-buharis-strides-year-2016-garba-shehu/
Who cares about his fury? dats all he know how to do.... PMB listen carefully it is not by power nor by might nor by fury but by the spirit of God, and by strenght shall no man prevail. common wisdom you dont have.
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by Femich18(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2017
Flyingngel:
Too long a story. Any summarized version in d house?
lol... you just said my mind... Too long
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by alphaeus212(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2017
Bleep buhari, Bleep garba shehu, Bleep the idiot party called apc oya come and hold me oloshi
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by buchilino(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2017
Realdeals:
PMB on course! Sai Baba. Despite the prediction of bleak Christmas, many celebrated with funfare.

ON DIS AREA I GIVE HIM SOME CREDIT. NO FUEL SCARCITY DURING D CHRISTMAS SEASON 4 ONCE IN MANY YEARS.
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by buchilino(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2017
George2016:
Buhari and A PC should admit their mistakes and take corrections then move forward.

Stop singing your praise

TRUE. 2016 BUDGET WAS D MOST TERRIBLE BUDGET I HAVE EVA SEEN IN RECENT HISTORY.
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by googlepikins: 8:48am On Jan 10, 2017
GMBuhari:
Buhari is doing his best I hope he will do even more
doing what he knows best ( recession )

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by Saintp(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2017
The real achievement is the one felt on the streets by the common man. You can praise yourself to the heavens but the people want to be able to buy goods and services cheaper than what they were in May 2015 after all you are voted to make life better. As at now, food, drugs and basics are getting out of the reach of the common man and you have the effrontery to be talking nonsense?

Nobody is talking of light, roads etc, those ones are now luxury to Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by orlagunners(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2017
Which buhari are u talking about? Is it dsame mumu buhari that we all known?? I trust Saraki and Dogara,they are going to over mess up the budget and nothing gonna happen bcox Buhari blokos is in their hand they twist it anyhow they want.
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2017
And I guess this is a good thread for zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria to jerk off on, only a fool will expect a miracle in the economy when parameters are not on ground to make it happen, I guess we all know how the 2016 budget aka budget of change saga happened, his government is all shades of stupidity and cluelessness 2
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by afrika(f): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2017
Threat
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by NaijaEfcc: 9:04am On Jan 10, 2017
Idiot angry What happened to 2016 budget!! To honest and I swear thunder will fire Shehu garba!!!! angry
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by Hiploko(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2017
Woooww... See comments. I am sooo happy Nigerians are wiser!

We have been fooled by such deceitful epistles from the days of APC campaign...

I'm sure Buhari will read this rubbish and promote Garba Shehu.

He should hit the streets to find the true position of the country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by Donald50: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2017
How can one mess up something that is in shambles...? This government has led us into wilderness...
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by rusher14: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2017
kingdompropty:
He is the same person that has messed it up already. Where on earth do you borrow 30b to fund a budget?

Where on earth do you borrow a nations budget without a repayment plan?
Every money borrowed by any government anywhere in the world was to fund a budget.
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by secpowell: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2017
your brain needs to be formatted. If a country can't be productive in two years,how come they were able to destroy the economy of the country in less than two years. Zombie is a disease,stop spreading it.
PUSH1:

You need a fake index?
How can a country like Nigeria become a producing economy in less than two years

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by Bobinovic: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2017
PUSH1:

I didn't see any praise singing there........
Bro! in all honesty, if you didn't see "praises" in that write-up. No offence, but you're a full-blown zombie or you didn't read it at all.
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by Donald50: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2017
This Garba self...
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2017
secpowell:
your brain needs to be formatted. If a country can't be productive in two years,how come they were able to destroy the economy of the country in less than two years. Zombie is a disease,stop spreading it.

Which yeye economy?
Economy that can't produce a single thing.
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2017
Bobinovic:

Bro! in all honesty, if you didn't see "praises" in that write-up. No offence, but you're a full-blown zombie or you didn't read it at all.

No praise singing. They are working to put things right. Most of you guys don't know how a country works. Yet you claim you can manage Biafra
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by Bobinovic: 9:24am On Jan 10, 2017
2016 budget was messed up, who owned it? 2017 budget has frivolities such as aso rock rent, isn't that messed up already! it would be best if all these politician would just keep shut and go about their useless duties.
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by Bobinovic: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2017
PUSH1:

No praise singing. They are working to put thing right.
I'd hardly call what this govt is doing "working to put things right". D agenda of this govt is very dark. And what they tel nigerians is far from d truth.
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2017
Bobinovic:

I'd hardly call what this govt is doing "working to put things right". D agenda of this govt is very dark. And what they tel nigerians is far from d truth.

I can tell you that two of my relatives got the NPower jobs. And guess what they were happy because they have not been employed since leaving school. Do you know that they are now thinking in another direction to make good use of this opportunity. And never to return unemployed again.
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by Tedassie(m): 9:35am On Jan 10, 2017
proeast:
Rubbish. Hunger, Violence, Deaths, Unemployment, Strife etc are his hallmark and nothing else!
His government was a failure in the 80s and still is now!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by repogirl(f): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2017
Mtcheww! The usual lies they feed their zombies.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by prof12(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2017
proeast:
Rubbish. Hunger, Violence, Deaths, Unemployment, Strife etc are his hallmark and nothing else!

Be specific and objective in your criticism.
What is not true or right in what Garba Shehu said. Stop the hatred and be a progressive with better thinking for the future.
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by millhouse: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2017
Statistics shows that there are 48,000 new millionaires in kebbi state alone at the end of 2016 via this administration?.. FG your lies stink to d high heavens
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by bejeria101(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2017
Abeg shut up! No be only fury,na fist of fury,otondo airhead
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by proeast(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2017
Realdeals:

Sorry, is that what you are going through?
Mr Ostrich, 100 Buharis cant make me to suffer. Even if only a fraction of 0.001% of the total populace are to survive, I'll still be among them, rather I pity zombies like you who are busy supporting the very people that are oppressing them!
Re: President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News by tete7000(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2017
Buhari is all threat and war mongering. That has always been his nature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 276,000 Pregnancies Expected This Year In North East / We’ll Secure Release Of All Abducted Persons – Buhari / Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation Can’t Stand, Says Edo APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.