Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

How I Wired Justice Ofili-ajumogobia’s $120,000 To UK – Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Wired Justice Ofili-ajumogobia’s $120,000 To UK – Witness (8786 Views)

Court Grants Ajumogobia's Request To Travel Abroad / "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness / N5m Bribe: Court Refuses Ajumogobia’s Application To Travel Abroad For Medicals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Wired Justice Ofili-ajumogobia’s $120,000 To UK – Witness by APCmyheart(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2017
Where are those wailers to come and support their own oooo.
Re: How I Wired Justice Ofili-ajumogobia’s $120,000 To UK – Witness by Bonga4: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2017
quiverfull:
Only God knows how many victims' hope for justice this woman would have subverted with her greed for bribe. When people who occupy very sacred positions such as hers pervert the course of justice, you totally destroy the hope of a people in the society. God will judge you.
Ole alajerunju.

Ofili Ajumogobia was also bribed by Fani Kayode to drop corruption and money laundering charges against him despite glaring evidence of his criminality and rape of the public treasury. This shameless judge should be locked away and the keys thrown away. She is a disgrace to women and the judiciary. Insatiable greed.

2 Likes

Re: How I Wired Justice Ofili-ajumogobia’s $120,000 To UK – Witness by Pennywise(m): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
What the world will never know is the crime she committed in order to acquire such huge wealth and from whom.
Re: How I Wired Justice Ofili-ajumogobia’s $120,000 To UK – Witness by Niyinficient(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
Kleptoes everywhr

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Storm National Assembly, Demand 50% Leadership Positions / COVID-19: Governor Umahi, Daughter And His 3 Aides Test Negative / DISCOS’ Indebtedness Hits ₦326 Billion In Nine Months, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.