Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? (2708 Views)

Why Women Urinate During Sex / How Can I Urinate Inside A Nigerian Girl Pussy? PLEASE HELP! / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
I am obliged by the man to post this here,pls no insult as he will be reading all comments that is pouring in concerning his case,it could happen to anyone.

I have a big problem.

I have noticed that whenever i want to ejaculate,urine comes out instead of sperm.

Most times,the urine can even mix with a small amount of sperm.

This started when I began having sex with my neighbour's wife.

Although I am married,my wife always denies me sex in order to punish me.

So,I resulted to having sex with my neighbour's readily available wife.

I have been to the hospital but the treatment is not working.

Pls how can I be free of this wahala on my neck.
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Nwodosis(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Op, are you the neighbour's wife?

Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nwodosis:
Op, are you the neighbour's wife?
NO,i am writing this here on his behalf.

Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Nwodosis(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
greatman55:
NO,i am writing this here on his behalf.

I put to you that you are either the man or the neighbour's wife!

Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Munzy14(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
oooooh, karma fighting s op s oops! i meant d man OP posted on behalf.
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Saff(f): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
From urine to genital warts. Amen
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by bigtt76(f): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
He might need a surgical operation to correct this abnormality undecided
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by delishpot: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
So for your mind the excuse of your wife denying you sex will make the world pity you ba? I like how the average naija man always has a woman to blame for his sins grin grin grin grin . Wife denied you sex so you slept with neighbours wife hahahaha eiyaaa, I blame your wife, she should have known that you are stupid and can not reason with your brain. Pkele, carry small potty aka poo with you next time so that if piss comes out you can piss in the potty instead of inside the woman or on the bed.
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin After hitting another man's wife,hard harder n harder,u now want us to come n help you abi? Don't worry u would soon start releasing palm oil... Ode

Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Obierika(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
The issue you're having could be psychological due to guilt
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nwodosis:

I put to you that you are either the man or the neighbour's wife!
OK,waka pass make i read better people comments.
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Originalsly: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
His wife was denying him sex....for how long before he began finding relief in his readily available neighbour's wife? Does he go with his not easily available wife?...and does the same happen? I would guess if it doesn't happen with his wife.... then it's a mind matter... a kind of stress while cheating. If it does happen with his wife...then maybe because of age and diet and physical health he is just ehmmm....donating sperms faster than his balls he can produce.
But you should discourage him from ravaging sleeping with his neighbour's wife.....warn him about karma...who knows...maybe his wife is denying him sex because she is getting more than enough from the neighbour!...vicious circle..maybe?
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by AryEmber(f): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
What do you want us to do for you now? Any herbalist in the house?

Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Originalsly:
His wife was denying him sex....for how long before he began finding relief in his readily available neighbour's wife? Does he go with his not easily available wife?...and does the same happen? I would guess if it doesn't happen with his wife.... then it's a mind matter... a kind of stress while cheating. If it does happen with his wife...then maybe because of age and diet and physical health he is just ehmmm....donating sperms faster than his balls he can produce.
But you should discourage him from ravaging sleeping with his neighbour's wife.....warn him about karma...who knows...maybe his wife is denying him sex because she is getting more than enough from the neighbour!...vicious circle..maybe?
Thanks,he will surely stop.
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
AryEmber:
What do you want us to do for you now? Any herbalist in the house?
What advice do you av for him,no insult pls.
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
bigtt76:
He might need a surgical operation to correct this abnormality undecided
OK,thanks i will convince him on this.
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin After hitting another man's wife,hard harder n harder,u now want us to come n help you abi? Don't worry u would soon start releasing palm oil... Ode
You are wiked,i said don't insult him still yet you did.
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
greatman55:
I am obliged by the man to post this here,pls no insult as he will be reading all comments that is pouring in concerning his case,it could happen to anyone.

I have a big problem.

I have noticed that whenever i want to ejaculate,urine comes out instead of sperm.

Most times,the urine can even mix with a small amount of sperm.

This started when I began having sex with my neighbour's wife.

Although I am married,my wife always denies me sex in order to punish me.

So,I resulted to having sex with my neighbour's readily available wife.

I have been to the hospital but the treatment is not working.

Pls how can I be free of this wahala on my neck.

Its called Retrograde Ejaculation. Please goggle it as I don't have the time and strength to type more. cool
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by AryEmber(f): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
greatman55:
What advice do you av for him,no insult pls.
When I'm not a doctor or a clergyman
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Sashacrystal007: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
wonders shall never ceased ....
anyways click ..... [url=https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=CxLLN9kroW92rDoLLzQb4n7mwBK2Xj-9Tg8u_oqwI2dkeEAEg5NDLa2C3jIOFjDGgAajWhfUDyAECqAMByAPJBKoErwFP0JOvBt-L0zN7WrXJgWclKdno5V7PC_bjKuGDoIqzxY4MC9DVYCNvPoAD0BlHaer49Q3Cruzu0dyfsHbTgqp-BbXzAaHnvk3VE57KmXSO6JDm_9vioBK4dtBgtgEqRWEKYZpfQoIboSpLnmxkOXLstcFlTE51m6wb7dhUgSBw0WoSi5V_iefc0_o_Szq3zpnGwWr_e49dQbja4tBpXLuYm0LExxm8CYZjM375ydUHkAYBoAYCgAfAqfoKiAcBkAcCqAeOzhuoB9XJG6gHudIbqAfZyxuoB8_MG6gHpr4bqAeaBqgH3gbYBwHSCAYIABACGAKxCYo5EXGnoApEgAoB2BMK&ae=1&num=1&cid=CAMSeQClSFh3yG3a8wk75UaJ5xzYEZ0JGf-YGZyySreMHkzg8MtdwWgye1tUYFPdtM0kPDV10CxzrcGkyvd1nqy7TI8vcvOyR8BEGumGijb-56zA3FImLq6hmfypVRU_fzcgqAGJB97-udmyyVFL-IIuvViMmWBL1svrZec&sig=AOD64_17Nw8BFa2UpBcEIkf4bGGjOjV54Q&client=ca-pub-7330007864892564&nm=1&nx=181&ny=164&mb=2&bg=!FhWlFQ1EtwFuY29F7ZICAAAA41IAAAB7mQHwa1vTG0L63DalZbXS6RsgKSPDzX80s3Lm7NZ8fY0H1fccAfjemyRcpYykMUl6HwqnOc8VKnfJk-oRAQG1m2AN36nOdGbVYjYPgSuIwu0oaM9j1M1lQpCaQRDlzUEHu8uh-cg-vw9rtXwwlRSDPnoIOKWVnpdb68NnxSiAT4UkX4VZJrUB46AcxXPIyjpfvCGdmN-YQ44PR9WeXHz-KwmngQBjiHO-kq1Z1M8EK3-vjYoPLsi4NsMJHafR4aJAkc9qpXlyS54Nc1PbUVtNOTzfZFoc70cqLP5ktI344nZmNb15QORGs-grSSHXAxQjic41l6af3OR_yiE8j3Q6rIHvDmAp5MvyCDt9YAP6_ei1tMFb9C6GKevUxTUqnZUvaeFs3OcxrQ0hk_YIrrnIP3MoOkNbJDxWIS68k3aweVcyYxSqLrFuVuVhTFKAhdGnKMIuRKnKaoq3JR1hD64hrff4xjiaUXZSWDZNfrMjzRacw6o0ker_3MpW1He0aioMmt_6yFjh8IGdekGGSaTkoRD6ZCvfAY80z6rPehYn-kD6nBITpTkiWlAAAXsJM9rbZGod6XWWE1qJLe3tCcXOx_jZR2krpX7lnRosxXBzpLLvYh5y2R5qqUtzXZDn6q0yHtYSUMNy4SB1HFGnw6DRkGxyuA&adurl=https://secondlife.com/landing/romance/%3Flang%3Den%26utmsource%3DGoogle%26network%3Dd%26campaignid%3D1599122109%26adgroupid%3D59181358743%26placement%3Dwww.oluwakaysblog.com%26keyword%3D%26matchtype%3D%26creative%3D303465931131%26gclid%3DCj0KCQiAw5_fBRCSARIsAGodhk-hvcEIHriVv2n-LL4fejVZCDrD6jHjZVo6z67LGlX9cYOqU9prmOYaAkbOEALw_wcB]HERE[/url] for your reliable dating site so you wont need to sleep with ur neighbor's wife again grin
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Prayer is the key
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by bigtt76(f): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
He needs to else it would affect his fertility undecided

greatman55:
OK,thanks i will convince him on this.
Re: I Urinate During Sex After Doing It With My Neighbour's Wife-help??? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Its called Retrograde Ejaculation. Please goggle it as I don't have the time and strength to type more. cool
shocked grin

Words You Hate During Sex. . / I Usually Can't Sleep Until It's 2-3am / She Would Want More.