Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (72225 Views)

A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage / Nigerian Lady's Comment On Her Ex-Boyfriend’s Wedding Photo Is Ridiculous / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by wintersnow(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
That's just absurd! batty, campy, crazy, daffy, dippy, flaky*, foolish, for grins, freaky, gagged up, goofy*, idiotic, illogical, insane, incongruous, irrational, jokey, joshing, laughable, loony, ludicrous, nonsensical, nutty, off the wall, preposterous, sappy*, screwy, silly, stupid, tomfool, unreasonable, wacky,

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by Gladiator1: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Odiegwu
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by Thecassanova: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Someone should help with that lil wayne olosho pix
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by mccoy47(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
Attention seekers
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by brandydaniells(m): 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

LoL. Nigerians got no chill mehn...grin

Biitch was just being real...
on point
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by brandydaniells(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
am on it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by bebe2(f): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Wicked gal,

The comment would have been better if she had said

Thank God she got to Bleep him before he died, atleast it will be a good send off.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by curvilicious: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hummm
This is what modernisation/civilization/westernization has caused
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by hordhunharyor(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
The lady only said her mind...
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by Ians(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
It's not so easy to have great client tho RIP
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
She's hot though and got a Bobby wey make brain
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by Cholls(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
Oyind17:
O
L
O
D
O
my sister I know these writing...... dem don initiate u ni.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by DeoGratias1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Rest in peace bro. May God give your family especially Nancy the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by Chicybez: 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by slysteel: 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Shows the kind of life he lived,99% of comments were from olosho girls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by enemyofprogress: 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
mengho:
she must be a runs girl

besides why are so many chicks wishing dis dude R.I.P

because him preek no get part two,na honey
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by prince2pac(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
NEXT POST PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by holluwai(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
I went a searched for the girl on fb. No shame
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by genboss(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
And her papa and mama tell God thankyou say wa don get pikin when dem born this girl oh
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

LoL. Nigerians got no chill mehn...grin

Biitch was just being real...

Esther. Just because of you, I will spend the next 3 years of my life developing a new technology for flogging people over the internet.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by iambijo(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
mengho:
she must be a runs girl
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by LockDown69(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ebere! You again, why am I not surprised. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by phintohlar(f): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
mengho:
she must be a runs girl
because his a father to the chicks
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by Ademoore07(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Who pushed this to FP? This had been posted sometime last year. Bleep the mod and the poster
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by alaskido(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
The dead guy must be a Casanova. Only girls dey wish him RIP.
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by mekuso89(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
didn't u see her name. ebere tex Cee. meaning ebere taste and see grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by charlesucheh(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
The Word "F**K" is a generally censored word which can mean different things, depending on the mood and the context of the person releasing the word! It could mean that the lady meant she really didn't deal with him before he died! Who knows! That guy might have done something to her, for her to say something like that on that day!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by kenoz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Shit

Re: Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him by 2undeee(m): 4:16am On Jan 11, 2017
ovaRAYted:
Most of the comments are from females.. chai!! The power of i-phone

RIP tho

you observe am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online / Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos) / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.