Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin (72253 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Famousbabe(f): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Beautiful Ladies Dancers Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin recently held in Lagos.

Here are entertaining videos and photos from the show event.

Some beautiful slay queens were seen climbing pole to dance in underwear.

Many Nigerians think the ladies are very good dance as they brought more fun and entertaining to the show.

Although some still condemned the ladies for their display as some wondered who will marry them.

Watch the videos

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/ladies-dance-on-pole-at-club-with-remy.html?m=1

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Famousbabe(f): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by mcjohny(m): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
smh

18 Likes

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by badaru911: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
To me, it looks like they are teaching us how to pass out atomic gas ( fart). So ladies and gentlemen... choose your style. The first picture... that style go make sound well

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Headlesschicken(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
undecided and this x news how?

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by BLUEJAYY: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
I still prefer strippers on a pole undecided

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by mytime24(f): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Good4her
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Guyman02: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
If na Abuja this thing happen the Hisbah Sharia Minister of FCT would have demolished that club tongue

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Offpoint1: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
Person future mama...

I accidentally ran into my landlord daughter's changing clothes, she shouted and yelled at me if I can't knock.
Next day there was a beach party which she attended, the idiot was in panties and bra and walking comfortably. I picked a chair and get a better view and enjoy every view I couldn't.
Even took nice shots for wanking when I get home.

The world is mad

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by qualityovenbake(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
Although some still condemned the ladies for their display as some wondered who will marry them.
Wetin Self, We 2 dey form say na we holy pass for dis country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by iammo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2019

we now import exotic dancers and stripers
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by VCE45(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
How does this post affect our lives?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by sojayy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
Waiting for this time of d show

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by tstx(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
Abuja police comes to mind

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Victorisoni3(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
The lady by the right end though looks like Tonto

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Tchange1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
Is this what dancing is?
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
End time
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by HigherEd: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
Emmaq2oe:
WHY YOU NEED A WEBSITE.

Websites work. No matter what your business or profession, a website can generate business, promote goodwill among customers and prospects, and deliver strong marketing messages – whether your business is small, large or in-between, well-established or brand-new.
I may be interested
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Beztkonnect: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
[url]epin.ng[/url] is all what you need to start busines in naija
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
Me I will marry them if nobody does. How the hell does dancing prevent people from getting married. What the hell is wrong with some Nigerians

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by ibkayee(f): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
I love watching skilful women pole dance

Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
If it's the pussy u want come and take it
Re: Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin by deebrain(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Everyone is crying about giving women rights, very few are calling for women to hold on to their dignity.

I mean, just imagine these pretty ladies display their dancing skills with some clothes on.

Couldn't the creativity message yet be passed?

Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos) / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed / Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel