Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy (1233 Views)

New Funny Video Young Girl So Tired But Happy With Boy In Farm Unbelievable So F / My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) / If She Has These 13 Qualities, She’s A Keeper And You Shouldn’t Let Her Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2017
NO STOVE? NO PROBLEM!

Depending on the size of the meal, an iron may do the job just fine.

Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2017
. A PROPER COOLER

A washing machine is the best cooler you will ever have. There's no clean-up once the ice

Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2017
NOT A COFFEE PERSON? TRY THIS

Alternatively, leave the hotdogs in and gross out your roommates/coworkers. Note: doing this in the workplace will likely get you fired.

Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2017
NO IRON? NO PROBLEM!

Okay, so you have a stove but no iron. Why not heat up a pot instead?

Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:32am On Jan 10, 2017
Id rather be Friggin Rich
Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2017
BARBEQUE ON A BUDGET

Need skewers but spent all your money on swanky food? Just use some wire hangers.

Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 10, 2017
MAKE NATURE WORK FOR YOU

The biggest expensive for many of us in the winter time is the electric bill, especially for those of us with electric heat. Cut down on the bill with some creative snow sculpting! You won't need a mini-fridge during a blizzard anyway.

Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 10, 2017
A LOWER-CLASS SHOWER HEAD

image source
If you've already got the water pressure, just punch some holes into an empty can and let it rip.

Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2017
POOLS DON'T HAVE TO BE EXPENSIVE

I mean, they probably should be, but if you live life on the edge just rig up some tarps.

Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by Flexherbal(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2017
Fumny !

Number 7 nor be for Nigeria ooo
Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2017
MOUNT A SCREEN ANYWHERE

Depending on where you want your tablet, you can use anything from picture frame hooks to coat hangers to make an impromptu television.

Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2017
GREAT SEATS THINK ALIKE

Sure, it may look a little weird, but a standard chair is all it takes to get your couch back up to snuff.

Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2017
A SPEAKER ON THE FLY

Got jams on your phone but no speakers? Just grab a cup or jar; it will work just as well.

Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by ObioratheBully: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2017
grin

Mad life hacks .

I Prolly picked up a hack or two..
Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by salamibigi(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2017
Electric iron, coffee maker, washing machine. I pad, I phone........baba d poor can't even afford those.
Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin cheesy
salamibigi:
Electric iron, coffee maker, washing machine. I pad, I phone........baba d poor can't even afford those.
Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by NLjona(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
i do that speaker hack a lot.. i actually figured it out myself

1 Like

Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by rawpadgin(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
n
Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by asiakop: 3:46am On Sep 30, 2019
That's cool! grin
Re: These 13 Life Hacks Show You What It's Like To Live Poor But Happy by Offpoint: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2019
No poor man can afford anything you list there.

(1) (Reply)

The American Student Who Graded His Ex-girlfriend's Break-up Letter Regrets / What If You Witness Your Boss Having Sex With His Assistant? / Photos: Man Cries Out After Seeing Marriage List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.