Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night (10459 Views)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Meet Lauren, 29-Year-Old Pregnant Virgin From Canada / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
liljaydee:

With four months pregnancy? shocked shocked

Yes..There are various styles they can use..

Pregnant women are usually hórny..
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by liljaydee(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
ikes9:
Pregnant women normally have cravings.. so her uhmm..demand for the D 24/7 might just be one of her cravings... if yhu give head..then I think yhu should try that one too..make the job easier and less stressful for yourself

undecided undecided
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by metallisc(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Sex is like a very special jollof rice ooo.. Nobori get tired cheesy

i can see that this topic makes you moist! grin grin
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
liljaydee:
Am in my late 20s, got married last year, am tired and don't really know what to do, my pregnant wife always ask for sex every night. Am really tired of it , please what should I do ?

Please reasonable advise .......
If she doesn't want sex, you will still complain. Can men ever be please? Please give her sex frequently cos she needs it.
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
duullie88:
Are most of this stories on NL actually true?? Cos to me it seems ppl can't solve simple one way problems anymore if they don't brING it to social media undecided angry
Most of these stories are cooked from the pot of lies, but what can we so but to keep advising them.
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by smiliyB(f): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Ur tired of what?
grin
TrapQueen77:
grin

Ur tired of what?
hahahahahahahahahahah my dear help me ask op this is just d beginning ooo better no run oooo
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Yoshy: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Cronnie7:
That guy dey try.... I don't find preggy women sexy at all. I just wonder how I'd cope when I'm married. Imagine smashing a woman with her stomach protruded with a living being cry lipsrsealed
exactly my thoughts.
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
smiliyB:
grin hahahahahahahahahahah my dear help me ask op this is just d beginning ooo better no run oooo

Hahahaha.. I agree with u.. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by liljaydee(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Catalin:
If she doesn't want sex, you will still complain. Can men ever be please? Please give her sex frequently cos she needs it.

During matured pregnancy stage as well ?
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
liljaydee:

Yes of course.
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by ameezy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
ikes9:
Pregnant women normally have cravings.. so her uhmm..demand for the D 24/7 might just be one of her cravings... if yhu give head..then I think yhu should try that one too..make the job easier and less stressful for yourself

Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Darcity: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
She is insecure
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Divay22(f): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
It's because of the baby...pls don't deny the baby of grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
Darcity:
She is insecure
What's diswan saying undecided
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
ikes9:

Give head to a pregnant woman shocked shocked shocked ......iyamma **upchucks on thread**
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by SmellingAnus(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Haahahaha.. Not that word boo, u know the wind got wings.. Even blind can see and the magaz will be wailing back and forth again smiley

How u been? kiss

hahhahah ok boo... I'm good my queen of hearts.... You should be on your bed by now I guess
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
liljaydee:

She needs it more at that stage. Don't u go with her for antenatal classes on weekends

Didn't the nurse or doctor tell you about how she'd feel and what she'd need at her stage of pregnancy
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by camonguy: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hire me for free bro
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
You married a 4 month old and impregnated it shocked
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by popefuse(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
Y should u bring ur personal matter here,respect ur self and marriage nw guy abaaa!!!
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Catalin:
Most of these stories are cooked from the pot of lies, but what can we so but to keep advising them.
You advise them and walk. But when they get hit by a truck ( literally or otherwise) while carrying out your advice, you watch on TV/read on the internet without even knowing you contributed. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Kobicove(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
If you need additional help to do the job then just say so grin
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Haute:

You advise them and walk. But when they get hit by a truck ( literally or otherwise) while carrying out your advice, you watch on TV/read on the internet without even knowing you contributed. lipsrsealed cheesy
cheesy
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
AngelSweetLips:
You married a 4 month old and impregnated it shocked

C'mon Angel. I can bet Estharfabian 's non-existent (until proven otherwise - by a panel of judges comprising: me, Lala, Twaci and George Clooney) ass that those words did not come off your sweet lips. cheesy
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

Give head to a pregnant woman shocked shocked shocked ......iyamma **upchucks on thread**
OK now this is hilarious cheesy
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by vicben27(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
bro give her d tin is her right! b submissive
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Haute:

C'mon Angel. I can bet Estharfabian 's non-existent (until proven otherwise - by a panel of judges comprising: me, Lala, Twaci and George Clooney) ass that those words did not come off your sweet lips. cheesy

See the title of the thread. undecided

An angel with sweet lips would never utter such embarassed lipsrsealed

See shade grin poor Esther and her nonexistent asss cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by doubleportion: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
liljaydee:

That when they need it most, it's homonal things, moreover, being the first pregnancy, she need more thrust to make the place expand well for easy delivery.
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by shedy03(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
liljaydee:
Am in my late 20s, got married last year, am tired and don't really know what to do, my pregnant wife always ask for sex every night. Am really tired of it , please what should I do ?

Please reasonable advise .......
sorry man. but don't get tired, be a man.
days you can't do, explain to her.
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by uckennety(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Sex is like a very special jollof rice ooo.. Nobori get tired cheesy

U can if D pussy is. Tasteless
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by stsinner: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
camonguy:
Hire me for free bro
UchaNwababa:
i can help u finish the job. pm me
see them planning to sleep with someone's preggy wife.
Pervs!!!
Re: My Four Months Old Pregnant Wife Want Sex Every Night by olureignforever: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
blackberlin:

Pregnant woman. . . every night
I think it's a weird thing o.

Weird bawo. Na Wetin hormone dey ask for, make he jez give am. Yours truly for the baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! / What Are Edo Men Like? / Why Do Men Love Breast? - Checkout Hilarious Replies From Nigerians

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.