Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! (10399 Views)

Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? / Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? / Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Rosezee(f): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
A serious controversy happened yesterday when I was with my friends. We were having a constructive conversation when a mother of five said that she is not enjoying sex any longer, because her husband joystick is way to small now that her clit is 'opened' due to child birth. And she said it's her husband's fault that he should improve on his 'skills' in bed. Her husband is complaining about it like it is her fault. Some said it's her fault, other said it's her husband's. I want to know what Nairalanders think about this. Is there a right side here? All the experienced people, please i need y'all here. I'm going to show her this thread so that she will realize that a woman that has five children cannot enjoy sex. It's over even though she is in her 30s!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by countryfive: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is for the mamas papas in the house

Oya were una dey?
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by ayoBiz(m): 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
I’m coming let me ask mama nkechi
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Rosezee(f): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
please i'm waiting
ayoBiz:
I’m coming let me ask mama nkechi
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by izzou(m): 8:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
What advise can a virgin give in this situation, ehn? sad

26 Likes

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Rosezee(f): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
No constructive sentiment about this?

1 Like

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Olalan(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
Most women tend to be more open after childbirth but this can be corrected by doing kegel excersise regularly

4 Likes

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Saff(f): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
She’s probably not enjoying it because her vagina has loosened from childbirth. She can get medical advice about that.

9 Likes

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Rosezee(f): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
i've not heard of this before. I'll carryout a research on this. Thanks.
Olalan:
Most women tend to be more open after childbirth but this can be corrected by doing kegel excersise regularly

1 Like

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Rosezee(f): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
yeah. Most of us said the same thing since it is becoming an issue for them
Saff:
She’s probably not enjoying it because her vagina has loosened from childbirth. She can get medical advice about that.

1 Like

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Betakeshi: 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Kegel exercises...She can tighten it and make it pleasurable again.

1 Like

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by mimimile93: 1:46am On Jul 14, 2018
I am sure oyindidi has answer to this question..
Last time I checked she was on her seventh pregnancy..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Oyindidi(f): 6:17am On Jul 14, 2018
mimimile93:
I am sure oyin..didi has answer to this question..

Last time I checked she was on her seventh pregnancy..
grin Kris Jenner dey do am after six children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by xedyl(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2018
Make she try cucumber now

1 Like

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by zexy2030(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Rosezee:
A serious controversy happened yesterday when I was with my friends. We were having a constructive conversation when a mother of five said that she is not enjoying sex any longer, because her husband joystick is way to small now that her clit is 'opened' due to child birth. And she said it's her husband's fault that he should improve on his 'skills' in bed. Her husband is complaining about it like it is her fault. Some said it's her fault, other said it's her husband's. I want to know what Nairalanders think about this. Is there a right side here? All the experienced people, please i need y'all here. I'm going to show her this thread so that she will realize that a woman that has five children cannot enjoy sex. It's over even though she is in her 30s!
The problem caused as a result of NO CHILD SPACING.
The solution is for the husband to learn exciting styles, since she wants sex for pleasure and no more for kids.Her clit is now 4times larger than before, since she is in her 30s its now she can enjoy it better. She feels more hornier now. Her clit is still a very useful tool for her pleasure. The mastery skill of stimulating the clit and focus on the gspot is what she should discuss with her hubby.
Fingering is also good. If the man is now bored with her body. And he now climaxes in 2mins, then he should use fingers to hit both her gspot and rub her clit. She will moan in deep pleasure. Then he can take his position. Raising one of her legs up then hit the spots while she lays and he stands.
Breast handling; foreplays is just the key.
Or maybe she is bored with her hubby and needs variety to add spice to her sex life. And if she wants variety contact me >: I will train her practically, she will understand better, then put her hubby through too.
She is envying you girls that are still young and she feels intimadated and outdated.
In all She can still enjoy sex no matter how large her hole maybe.
She can reduce the size by staying off sex for sometime.
Or go for surgery
Or use alum and potash, she will b tight again for hubby to enjoy sex again
I'm a guy, what do I get for this contribution rosezee?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Rosezee(f): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2018
xedyl:
Make she try cucumber now
you must be a nice person. Buy one and come teach her how to use it.
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by xedyl(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2018
Rosezee:
you must be a nice person. Buy one and come teach her how to use it.

Nah...remind her not to forget the Manual. grin
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Rosezee(f): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2018
this is very good. I'm going to show her this one. Thanks! That's all i can do, right?
zexy2030:

The solution is for the husband to learn exciting styles, since she wants sex for pleasure and no more for kids.Her clit is now 4times larger than before, since she is in her 30s its now she can enjoy it better. She feels more hornier now. Her clit is still a very useful tool for her pleasure. The mastery skill of stimulating the clit and focus on the gspot is what she should discuss with her hubby.
Fingering is also good. If the man is nowbored with her body. And he now climaxes in 2mins, then he should use fingers to hit both her gspot and rub her clit. She will moan in deep pleasure. Then he can take his position. Raising one of her legs up then hit the spots while she lays and he stands.
Or maybe she is bored with her hubby and needs variety to add spice to her sex life. And if she wants variety contact me >: I will train her practically, she will understand better, then put her hubby through too.
She is envying you girls that are still young and she feels intimadated and outdated.
Or go for surgery
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Shugavee(f): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2018
To me ,,, it’s the mans fault,,, after giving u five children u r looking for who to blame? Really?
The main question is,, “is the man ready to satisfy her? Or he is thinking of himself alone... cause they both hv to work together...
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by naijacentric(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2018
I wonder why some men are like dis even female dogs dont remain d same after giving birth
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Dacronym(m): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2018
It's rather unfortunate
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by front4line: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2018
Shugavee:
To me ,,, it’s the mans fault,,, after giving u five children u r looking for who to blame? Really?
The main question is,, “is the man ready to satisfy her? Or he is thinking of himself alone... cause they both hv to work together...

Mumu, you think two minute men are happy about their situation ? Some of you girl no just get sense I swear.

1 Like

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by MissRaine69(f): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2018
The following could help
Ben-wa balls
Vaginal cones
Kegels do, indeed, tighten the vagina, but they have nothing to do with the vaginal muscles. They strengthen the pelvic floor muscles that surround the vagina. And finally woman on top/man sitting position problem solved.
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Timagex(m): 11:38am On Jul 14, 2018
izzou:
What advise can a virgin give in this situation, ehn? sad
we dey here o cool
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Rosezee(f): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
no, the man wants her to satisfy him as before. That's why she complained about it.
Shugavee:
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Zadoknd(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
It is normal to have the V region loose after childbirth. The husband can actually grow his blokos bigger so as to dance well in the hall.
The wife can as well get tighter for optimum pleasures.

Either way, order for our kayanmata natural products for any of them. Whatsapp 09055522350

1 Like

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Rosezee(f): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
MissRaine69:
The following could help
Ben-wa balls
Vaginal cones
Kegels do, indeed, tighten the vagina, but they have nothing to do with the vaginal muscles. They strengthen the pelvic floor muscles that surround the vagina. And finally woman on top/man sitting position problem solved.
great!
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Women sha.

I guess that's why I mostly catch married women staring at my bulge through my trousers.

She should go and ask all those girls with big gods how they get tighter after the likes of myself have passed through.

1 Like

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Tiimy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
zexy2030:

Fingering is also good. If the man is now bored with her body. And he now climaxes in 2mins, then he should use fingers to hit both her gspot and rub her clit. She will moan in deep pleasure. Then he can take his position. Raising one of her legs up then hit the spots while she lays and he stands.
Or go for surgery
Experienced Professional grin

2 Likes

Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by jayweezy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
de should consult doctors
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Rosezee(f): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
I know. Who do you think is at fault?! Honest opinion
jayweezy:
de should consult doctors
Re: Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
Its the wife's fault for refusing to do kegel exercise to tighten her vagina walls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think / Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention? / Ladies: Please What Is The Meaning Of Karashika???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.