Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Need An Explanation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Explanation (909 Views)

Please Give Me An Explanation For What Happened Today. / Is There Even An Explanation For This? [PICTURE] / Playboys Association Of Nigeria Demands An Explanation From MR JUDE EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Explanation by Nicolax: 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Why was my thread locked?
Re: I Need An Explanation by Nicolax: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
I opened a thread about the ordeal that went down with a victim from the nairaland beach party and it was locked. Why?
Re: I Need An Explanation by refiner(f): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
tongue tongue...ntoooor
Re: I Need An Explanation by Nicolax: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
refiner:
tongue tongue...ntoooor
You are the same person with mhisbliss right? I know she is the reason behind this angry
Re: I Need An Explanation by refiner(f): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nicolax:

You are the same person with mhisbliss right? I know she is the reason behind this angry

grin
Think whatever u wish...
Re: I Need An Explanation by mhisbliss(f): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nicolax:

grinyou called me a kid from the ghetto but can't seem to forget about me, now your new allegation is that refiner is my alternate, Kikikiki you're right, she's my doppelganger, next time think before abusing me for pointing out your thread is useless tongue adult kid
Re: I Need An Explanation by Divay22(f): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
Am coming lemme go and buy explanation
Re: I Need An Explanation by refiner(f): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinyou called me a kid from the ghetto but can't seem to forget about me, now your new allegation is that refiner is my alternate, Kikikiki you're right, she's my doppelganger, next time think before abusing me for pointing out your thread is useless tongue adult kid

He is just a confused dondy...

Delusional being... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need An Explanation by refiner(f): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
Am coming lemme go and buy explanation

Hope u are with transport fare,cos we don't wait for too long.. grin
Re: I Need An Explanation by Divay22(f): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
refiner:

Hope u are with transport fare,cos we don't wait for too long.. grin
Yes sure.....I'll be right back

Mean while OP you deserve that

1 Like

Re: I Need An Explanation by Nicolax: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
mhisbliss:

Dont tell me you didn't see thatgrin
Re: I Need An Explanation by mhisbliss(f): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nicolax:

Dont tell me you didn't see thatgrin
see what
Re: I Need An Explanation by Nicolax: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
mhisbliss:
see what

Wait till evening wink
Re: I Need An Explanation by mhisbliss(f): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nicolax:

Wait till evening wink
ok
Re: I Need An Explanation by Nicolax: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
mhisbliss:
ok

We could be friends you know. You and I
Re: I Need An Explanation by mhisbliss(f): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nicolax:

We could be friends you know. You and I
after your little fiasco tonight we can have the discussion, no troll on nairaland can make me feel bad no matter what they do angry
Re: I Need An Explanation by Nicolax: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
mhisbliss:
after your little fiasco tonight we can have the discussion, no troll on nairaland can make me feel bad no matter what they do angry

You are not getting it are you? I don't wanna troll you. I wanna be a friend. Are you not tired of the quarrel with everyone?
Re: I Need An Explanation by mhisbliss(f): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nicolax:

You are not getting it are you? I don't wanna troll you. I wanna be a friend. Are you not tired of the quarrel with everyone?
I'm not your enemy either but I'm not scared of trolling anymore, so don't think you can threaten me with it

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny, Checkout This Wedding Photos / How To Turn A Women From Friend To Lover. / Which one Should I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.