Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

LADIES!!!!!! Can U Woo A Man You Have Feelings For??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES!!!!!! Can U Woo A Man You Have Feelings For??? (599 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES!!!!!! Can U Woo A Man You Have Feelings For??? by doubleZ88(m): 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
It sounds abnormal in this part of the world when we hear that women "toast" men, well because of ego and all that. but lets give it a wrap.
Ladies: can you throw caution to the wind to ask that guy you're eyeing sercrtely out?? grin grin grin
Guys: Has a girl toasted you before? hw did u regard her? undecided undecided

Left for me, i once had that experience back then in secondary school when she said she loves me. but i saw d courage in her to do so and i respected her till today.

so lets have your views

Re: LADIES!!!!!! Can U Woo A Man You Have Feelings For??? by uminem02(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Yes...lasted only two weeks tho'
Re: LADIES!!!!!! Can U Woo A Man You Have Feelings For??? by Divay22(f): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
Let them come
Re: LADIES!!!!!! Can U Woo A Man You Have Feelings For??? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin

Yes... I won't lie.. He's too slow ..he said he liked me but he was too shy to tell..

Daaaamn! It took me a wk for him to say yes altho the feeling was already mutual.. grin
Re: LADIES!!!!!! Can U Woo A Man You Have Feelings For??? by LordIsaac(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Gender equality does not cover this part....hypocrites!
Re: LADIES!!!!!! Can U Woo A Man You Have Feelings For??? by TheBossLadyK(f): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: LADIES!!!!!! Can U Woo A Man You Have Feelings For??? by Rexhenrex(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
ladies woo guy's and am a witness but the relationship barely lasts because they are confused and God knws anyone lady who tries to do that with me again is getting a big No i better crush on a lady than her crushing on me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES!!!!!! Can U Woo A Man You Have Feelings For??? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Truth me told they don't even need to.
For guys like me who pounce on em like lions when the chance presents itself, the sheep's countenance is inconsequential.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nuggets:The Deep Woman / 9 Subtle Signs She Is Cheating On You / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.