Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man (7322 Views)

List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size / U .S . Classified Files Reveal Untold Story Of Ojukwu, Biafra By Americans / James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by LecciGucci: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Everybody on hia own im from south south and i support biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by uckennety(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
saint7000:

Afonja impostering as Anioma. I have studied this people for yrs on Nairaland; they will open an account and maintain they are Igbo or from SS for months, to be able to fool you when they make a U-TURN, if you are not smart, you will think they are Igbo or SS because of their post history. This afonja even posted a pic of an Igbo man in his profile. Why didn't use an Afonja pic in your profile? We all know Afonjas don't have muscles nor look that fresh or attractive.

But op is ryte!

I don't want dz minority groups in biafra

6 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:
op is a bloody afonja

Please come up with a new line. This Afonja thing is too cliché.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Ugomba(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
devilson:
fact is igbo can't survive without n/delta petrol,they know this nd are just giving stupid' brother or neighbour excuse'
they make stupid example that what's the relationship btw urhobo,ijaw nd efik,but they want this people from other tribe to join there biafra.they are nothing but big hypocrite for not supporting the n/delta republic.
why can't they let the n/delta people ask for referendum themself but they want to force referendum on them.

igbo want n/delta oil nd are not different from the Nigeria government.

igbo's are pathetic hypocrite
this thread is not opened to inault Igbos but to fix sumtin. and by the way, am a delta igbo, we are talking abt ss minorities here.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Ugomba(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
uckennety:

But op is ryte!

I don't want dz minority groups in biafra
thank u 4 understanding. as a deltan, I know the mentality of the urhobos,isoko,itsekiri,ijaw. they hate anything Biafra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by devilson(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ugomba:
this thread is not opened to inault Igbos but to fix sumtin. and by the way, am a delta igbo, we are talking abt ss minorities here.
feel you bruh,but we know ipob yoot from s.east to be very intuitive.
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by pchukwudi: 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
How can you be anti-Biafra and still launch your opeinng paragraph with a pro-Biafra sentiment?

Are you finding it hard to distinguish one of the movement's labels (IPOB) from the movement itself (Biafra ideology)?

Am I the only one that noticed that your title does not agree with your details?

I think one of two things is up here:

1. Either what you are saying is untrue.... or

2. You have not taken enough time to think it through.

Ugomba:
my name is ugomba, an indigene of Ogwashi ukwu,Aniocha. am a proud Delta Igbo.
I want to talk about Biafra, many of our anioma fathers fought in the war, but the focus now is on the METHODOLOGY OF NNAMDI KANU.
1) why must the ijaws,ogoni,urhobo ,itsekirietc be included in biafra map when its obvious that they are not interested?they will betray Igbos again if war breaks out.
2) during regionalism, urhobos,isoko,itsekiri were under midwest and not eastern nigeria, so when did their land become biafra territory?
3) why do you insist on refrendum on the land of people who never asked for one. eg ijaws, ogoni etc?
4) Midwest was formerly under western Nigrmeria YET I dont see yorubas including urhobos,isokoetc in anything oduduwa..
5) why are the Igbos making the igbos look like a desperate tribe? can't we agitate without including South south minority tribes?
6) why do you Igbos insult anyone with a contraditing view to your agitation?
7) even if Nigeria breaks today, why not a nation for the Igbos only.kh
cool that Asari dokubo is supporting biafra does not mean that the ijaws want Biafra. stop living in delusion.

I can go on and on. Nnamdi kanu methods has many flaws in it.
We are not a desperate tribe,Igbos Leave the South South minorities alone!
thanks

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by ChessEnthusiast: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
saint7000:

Afonja impostering as Anioma. I have studied this people for yrs on Nairaland; they will open an account and maintain they are Igbo or from SS for months, to be able to fool you when they make a U-TURN, if you are not smart, you will think they are Igbo or SS because of their post history. This afonja even posted a pic of an Igbo man in his profile. Why didn't use an Afonja pic in your profile? We all know Afonjas don't have muscles nor look that fresh or attractive.
See painment!
You just proved the op right!
Insanity at its peak!
The write-up pain you sha! LMAO

Give me biadrugg or I die!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Noneroone(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
saint7000:

he is real anioma and a pro biafran

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by ChessEnthusiast: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
saint7000:

You think I'm playing with you. If you don't confess and apologize by 7:19pm, your private information will be made public. You have entered one chance today, you will regret ever impostering and keeping several accounts. Go and ask Segun what I did to him...he is no longer on Nairaland after I disgraced him. Again 7:19 exactly.
I'll be waiting for you to post any Yoruba poster private information here. You'll be pummeled as usual. Chest beating low life. The idiot will die from kwashiokor 5 days from now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Ugomba(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
Noneroone:
he is real anioma and a pro biafran
u de mind them? i will be a probiafran if they make it only 4 igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by ChessEnthusiast: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
devilson:
fact is igbo can't survive without n/delta petrol,they know this nd are just giving stupid' brother or neighbour excuse'
they make stupid example that what's the relationship btw urhobo,ijaw nd efik,but they want this people from other tribe to join there biafra.they are nothing but big hypocrite for not supporting the n/delta republic.
why can't they let the n/delta people ask for referendum themself but they want to force referendum on them.

igbo want n/delta oil nd are not different from the Nigeria government.

igbo's are pathetic hypocrite
This is the pure and undiluted fvcking truth. The brotherhood they're claiming is just a smokescreen. Deep within them they know. Shame won't let them confess that it's about the resources.
They want biafrauddd but do not want to hear Niger delta republic. IPod hypocrisy stinks...ewwww

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
[s]
freshboi88:

Shut up your mouth, that's d problem with u guys, who made u d mouth piece for the south south??...... I'm from Edo State and I am not a party to biafra, even pple from d east there r alot of people who dnt share d biafran believe, even ur leaders dnt..... So y r u now speaking for others.

Y did u invade Benin during the war if they really wanted biafra..... Benin was still under d control of d Nigerian govt, u stormed asaba, did d same n Benin, overpowered D Nigerian forces and claimed control.... U wouldn't have to do that if they were really ur allies.... Dnt forget u were also going to ore wen u were stopped by d Nigerian forces.... Or did ore also want to be a part of biafra??

It's like saying wen Boko Haram captures a territory and d pple dnt complain, then they want Boko Haram.... The people can't complain wen u have overpowered their defence dumb ass..... .. ..
[/s]

Look at the garbage this nonentity is spewing here. Why are Edo people like this?? I stand to be corrected but Edo people on nairaland are worse than the Yoruba...so despicable. Edo demons!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Noneroone(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ugomba:
I want to talk about Biafra, many of our anioma fathers fought in the war, but the focus now is on the METHODOLOGY OF NNAMDI KANU.
1) why must the ijaws,ogoni,urhobo ,itsekirietc be included in biafra map when its obvious that they are not interested?they will betray Igbos again if war breaks out.
2) during regionalism, urhobos,isoko,itsekiri were under midwest and not eastern nigeria, so when did their land become biafra territory?
3) why do you insist on refrendum on the land of people who never asked for one. eg ijaws, ogoni etc?
4) Midwest was formerly under western Nigrmeria YET I dont see yorubas including urhobos,isokoetc in anything oduduwa..
5) why are the Igbos making the igbos look like a desperate tribe? can't we agitate without including South south minority tribes?
cool that Asari dokubo is supporting biafra does not mean that the ijaws want Biafra. stop living in delusion.

thanks
i share your sentiments. However you goofed by saying it's obvious they dont want Biafra.

For me i prefer an Igbo only Biafra but how do you know what the south south minorities want?

Historically they have been confused and helpless. Some of their so called leader exploit their confusion to their own advantage. People like edwin clark mobilize militants when he needs to and uses same Ijaw to fight Igbos when he needs to and even fights his fellow ss minority groups. They lack genuine and inteligent leader. Both sarowiwa and adaka boro fought alongside their opressors and ended up getting killed by same.

Ss minorities are helpless, they realy want to be free but since they cant get freedom they must prophess hate to Igbos and biafra in order to show their patriotism and get better deal from the 'owners' of Nigeria

thirdly, they are divided and the north exploits their division. Since we igbos are the only group that unite them we must try our all we can in helping them out.

What i am saying is that you cannot gauge the opinion of an average ss person regarding biafra by listening to their selfish politicians. Only a referendum can do that. Before the war, britan claim their concern was for biafran minorities but when ojukwu offered them the option of referendum, they conducted a survey secretly and saw most of them wanted biafra and opted for military solution. A referendum must be conducted, If they vote to leave nigeria in a referendum, good. If they stay, good.

Again if after leaving nigeria, they choose to stay with Igbos in biafra, good. If they want to go their own way with niger delta republic, Better! 'cos i've always wanted a homogeneous Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
Noneroone:
i share your sentiments. However you goofed by saying it's obvious they dont want Biafra.

For me i prefer an Igbo only Biafra but how do you know what the south south minorities want?

Historically they have been confused and helpless. Some of their so called leader exploit their confusion to their own advantage. People like edwin clark mobilize militants when he needs to and uses same Ijaw to fight Igbos when he needs to and even fights his fellow ss minority groups. They lack genuine and inteligent leader. Both sarowiwa and adaka boro fought alongside their opressors and ended up getting killed by same.

Ss minorities are helpless, they realy want to be free but since they cant get freedom they must prophess hate to Igbos and biafra in order to show their patriotism and get better deal from the 'owners' of Nigeria

thirdly, they are divided and the north exploits their division. Since we igbos are the only group that unite them we must try our all we can in helping them out.

What i am saying is that you cannot gauge the opinion of an average ss person regarding biafra by listening to their selfish politicians. Only a referendum can do that. Before the war, britan claim their concern was for biafran minorities but when ojukwu offered them the option of referendum, they conducted a survey secretly and saw most of them wanted biafra and opted for military solution. A referendum must be conducted, If they vote to leave nigeria in a referendum, good. If they stay, good.

Again if after leaving nigeria, they choose to stay with Igbos in biafra, good. If they want to go their own way with niger delta republic, Better! 'cos i've always wanted a homogeneous Biafra

I believe wherever you are writing this shit you feel like you've made a point. Oya clap for yourself.......
I've seen all the genuine and intelligent leaders in Iboland(SE). Leave SS alone and mind your SE, we are not Biafrans and will never be.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:

This is the pure and undiluted fvcking truth. The brotherhood they're claiming is just a smokescreen. Deep within them they know. Shame won't let them confess that it's about the resources.
They want biafrauddd but do not want to hear Niger delta republic. IPod hypocrisy stinks...ewwww

Fact!

7 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by DauraDullard0(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ugomba:
What exactly is Delta Igbo? Are they another breed of Igbos different from the ones across the Niger

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Ugomba(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
DauraDullard0:
What exactly is Delta Igbo? Are they another breed of Igbos different from the ones across the Niger
we use the word "delta igbo" to let people know that Igbos re not only found in south east.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ugomba:

thanks
What's the different between Enuani and Delta Igbo?
What's the different between Ebele and Ebiere
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by basilo102: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
Many people in SE do not support Biafra, other do, but do not support Kanu, so you are free to have your own opinion. Thanks for being proud of your igbo heritage.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by uckennety(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ugomba:
thank u 4 understanding. as a deltan, I know the mentality of the urhobos,isoko,itsekiri,ijaw. they hate anything Biafra

And that hate ibos

Biafra is for igbos and efiks(akwa & cross-river) only
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by DauraDullard0(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ugomba:
we use the word "delta igbo" to let people know that Igbos re not only found in south east.
OK. I thought it's an appellation used to differentiate one set of Igbos from the others.

By the way, I'm not against your thread but I also need you to understand that IPOB isn't dragging any South-South minority into Biafra. It's a choice of whether they want in or they want out. Either way, it is entirely THEIR CHOICE.

Edo has never been a part of Biafra and never will be.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by dragonking3: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
The main reason why igbos need the SS apart from the oil and ports is because an igbo man is a business man who needs to make money from others. So imagine a country filled with several business men who don't trust themselveS living together without buyers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by rusher14: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
saint7000:

Likely the same person as the OP...switching accounts abi? I'm looking up your IP address right now. You have entered one chance today.

You guys would lie through your teeth.

It is impossible to determine one's IP address from a thread when you are not an administrator of the forum .

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Obdk: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
eduj:

about ipob making us look desperate. I believe ipob in the long run will serves a purpose in carving out an identity (political) for the Igbo.

Ipob already gave Igbos an identity. . People suddenly realize that they are IGBOS. . Go to Igbo land and see the togetherness that was brought about by Nnamdi Kanu and his messages on radio biafra

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by ariesbull: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ugomba:
Mods, this is not a pro agitation threads,

I share some of your views .....
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
Obdk:

Ipob already gave Igbos an identity. . People suddenly realize that they are IGBOS. . Go to Igbo land and see the togetherness that was brought about by Nnamdi Kanu and his messages on radio biafra
true,last year by shutting down most major markets across the east without use of force,ipob laid to rest the fallacious claims of Igbo avarice and disunity.For once,theirs an Igbo group that makes Nigeria pay attention.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Alariwo2: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Deluded lots..

let's see if they won't chase you people out of Abuja, Lagos etc.. idiots that can't develop their homeland but can scam themselves comfortably with biafrau.d rants

Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Arsewipemod: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
saint7000:

B
Now that they have pressed 'like ' for you, can you go and sleep?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by ShakaZullu(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
zendy:

Let me remind you something. Biafra has never been an Igbo only thing like many have been led to believe. The last president of Biafra was not an Igbo man. The man Ojukwu handed over to was not an Igbo man. The two most poweful people in Biafra after Ojukwu were not Igbos. The present king of your village, Igwe Okonjo was a Brigadier general in the Biafran armed forces. My own father is an ex Biafran Soldier who fought along side many minorities in Biafra. Theres nothing to betray any more because even the minorities now know who the real enemies are.

But if you actually remember, the mid-west did not complain when Ojukwu invaded and declared them Republic of the mid west.

Go and ask these people, they want referendum even more than Igbos. Im yet to see anyone from the Southern minorities who said they are perfectly happy with Nigeria and the way it is. Infact, Im yet to hear anyone in the Southern minorities reject referendum and shout 'one Nigeria'. Infact, referendum gives those who dont want Biafra to the opportunity to continue with Nigeria, so why would they be against what helps them?

How will Yourubas care about Urohbos when Yorubas dont care about Oduduwa Republic? If you dont know, know it now. Yorubas are staunch supporters of 'one Nigeria,

As I said before, Biafra has never been an Igbo only thing. Do you think Igbos have the strenght to start fighting that we must be with some people? Igbos dont do that. What Igbos can do is propose a referendum, those who dont like it can vote to stay in Nigeria or not participate at all. And if they take a referendum as a sign of desperation they are silly. Its not like if Igbos leave Nigeria, these Minorities will not be even more minor.

Its a general problem amongst the ethnic groups. Were you not here 2 years ago when APC were campaigning. If you had dared to question why Buhari should be elected, the Northerners and their Yoruba friends would have come for your head. Now that Buhari has been elected, there is no one saying 'Sai Baba' any more.

True. But what kind of people would Igbos be if they left the minorities they have interacted for thousands years with without asking them, are you happy with the situation or are you moving with me? Remember, these are our neighours. Personally, I know that an Igbo only Biafra will do well, but if we left without asking these people, it will be bad for the future because they will hate us much from inside Nigeria. Let posterity then judge all that we gave them an upportunity which they either choose to accept or reject. One thing is certain, theres is no Igbo man that is going to fight a war to include any minority in Biafra.

Theres no desperation here. Desperation is when you leave your area, like Gowon did, to go and fight in the East in other to be with a people instead of conducting a referendum and letting everyone choose their destiny
ugomba can you now go to sleep

bros you just nailed it
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
zendy:

Well incase you do not know, there is no tribe called South/South so it makes me laugh when Edo man on the West side of the River Niger is calling an Oron man on the East side of the Niger his 'South/South brother. Whats that one supposed to mean? Another thing, Edo state is not part of and can never be part of Biafra (Except for the Igbo speaking Igbanke community). So no need to making noise over something you guys are not part of in anyway
If you represent a voice of IPOB, then am afraid the organisation is a nuisance and deserves to be disbanded. Why must you impose your will on others? Who gave you the right to forcefully join uninterested minority groups into your map? Some of these groups - like the Itshekiri, Urhobo and Ijaw - have told you times without number that they weren't interested, yet you claim dumb, kept drowning their voices, calling them afonjas at the slightest chance and painting them as saboteurs.
Keep deluding yourselves until it stares you right at the face. The Igbo nation just as spoken by Ugomba is a large one, and comprising the states in the SE as well as Igboid groups in the SS. We are big enough to stay on our own, rely solely on our God giving human capabilities and don't need a forceful alliance with some minorities to attain our heights? We dont. You guys should stop making it look as if there is an ulterior agenda behind your agitation. However, if IPOB continues on it's path of self-ignorance and foolishness, then it may become obvious that an IPOB led Igbo republic is a mission on disaster, and that staying put for now under an indivisible Nigeria is our best bet until a charismatic group with a well cut out plan emerges.
You can as well gather your boys and call me an Afonja if you like! I won't bulge.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Ngozi123(f): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ugomba:

thanks

Just for the sake of logistics, I think that every state in the South-East and South-South should take part in the referendum but the non-Igbos in the South-South (maybe including the Ikwerre) should be given the option to have their own country instead of joining the Igbos. This is one of my biggest criticisms of IPOB too but thankfully, they're not the only group out there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are These Bulletproof Vests From The Same Manufacturer? / Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect / Debt Weighs Down National Assembly- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.