Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man (7275 Views)

List Of Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra By Size / U .S . Classified Files Reveal Untold Story Of Ojukwu, Biafra By Americans / James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Ugomba(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
my name is ugomba, an indigene of Ogwashi ukwu,Aniocha. am a proud Delta Igbo.
I want to talk about Biafra, many of our anioma fathers fought in the war, but the focus now is on the METHODOLOGY OF NNAMDI KANU.
1) why must the ijaws,ogoni,urhobo ,itsekirietc be included in biafra map when its obvious that they are not interested?they will betray Igbos again if war breaks out.
2) during regionalism, urhobos,isoko,itsekiri were under midwest and not eastern nigeria, so when did their land become biafra territory?
3) why do you insist on refrendum on the land of people who never asked for one. eg ijaws, ogoni etc?
4) Midwest was formerly under western Nigrmeria YET I dont see yorubas including urhobos,isokoetc in anything oduduwa..
5) why are the Igbos making the igbos look like a desperate tribe? can't we agitate without including South south minority tribes?
6) why do you Igbos insult anyone with a contraditing view to your agitation?
7) even if Nigeria breaks today, why not a nation for the Igbos only.kh
cool that Asari dokubo is supporting biafra does not mean that the ijaws want Biafra. stop living in delusion.

I can go on and on. Nnamdi kanu methods has many flaws in it.
We are not a desperate tribe,Igbos Leave the South South minorities alone!
thanks

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Ugomba(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mods, this is not a pro agitation threads,

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ugomba:
Mods, this is not a pro agitation threads,
I share some of your views.
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Ugomba(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
eduj:
I share some of your views.
some? what are the ones you dont agree with?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ugomba:
some? what are the ones you dont agree with?
about ipob making us look desperate. I believe ipob in the long run will serves a purpose in carving out an identity (political) for the Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Ugomba(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
eduj:

about ipob making us look desperate. I believe ipob in the long run will serves a purpose in carving out an identity (political) for the Igbo.
i kinda agree. but thats not the ideology of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ugomba:
[s]my name is ugomba, an indigene of Ogwashi ukwu,Aniocha. am a proud Delta Igbo.
I want to talk about Biafra, many of our anioma fathers fought in the war, but the focus now is on the METHODOLOGY OF NNAMDI KANU.
1) why must the ijaws,ogoni,urhobo ,itsekirietc be included in biafra map when its obvious that they are not interested?they will betray Igbos again if war breaks out.
2) during regionalism, urhobos,isoko,itsekiri were under midwest and not eastern nigeria, so when did their land become biafra territory?
3) why do you insist on refrendum on the land of people who never asked for one. eg ijaws, ogoni etc?
4) Midwest was formerly under western Nigrmeria YET I dont see yorubas including urhobos,isokoetc in anything oduduwa..
5) why are the Igbos making the igbos look like a desperate tribe? can't we agitate without including South south minority tribes?
cool that Asari dokubo is supporting biafra does not mean that the ijaws want Biafra. stop living in delusion.

thanks[/s]

Afonja impostering as Anioma. I have studied this people for yrs on Nairaland; they will open an account and maintain they are Igbo or from SS for months, to be able to fool you when they make a U-TURN, if you are not smart, you will think they are Igbo or SS because of their post history. This afonja even posted a pic of an Igbo man in his profile. Why didn't use an Afonja pic in your profile? We all know Afonjas don't have muscles nor look that fresh or attractive.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by BiafranPrince: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
saint7000:

Afonja impostering as Anioma. He even posted a pic of an Igbo man in his profile. Why didn't use an Afonja pic in your profile? We all know Afonjas don't have muscles nor look that attractive.

Sorry but he is one of us, he has his opinions, he has never been know to be a strong supporter of the struggle.

But it is well, he is hard core Igbo man, also dishes it out to afonjas, when they misbehave.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Ugomba(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
saint7000:

Afonja impostering as Anioma. I have studied this people for yrs on Nairaland; they will open an account and maintain he is Igbo or from SS for months, to be able to fool you when he makes a U-TURN, if you are not smart, you will thin he is Igbo or SS because of his post history. He even posted a pic of an Igbo man in his profile. Why didn't use an Afonja pic in your profile? We all know Afonjas don't have muscles nor look that attractive.
the deluded ipob have already failed my point no.6

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
BiafranPrince:

Sorry but he is one of us, he has his opinions, he has never been know to be a strong supporter of the struggle.

But it is well, he is hard core Igbo man, also dishes it out to afonjas, when they misbehave.
Read my post again. He has fooled you. Biko...be smart!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by zendy: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ugomba:
my name is ugomba, an indigene of Ogwashi ukwu,Aniocha. am a proud Delta Igbo.
Let me remind you something. Biafra has never been an Igbo only thing like many have been led to believe. The last president of Biafra was not an Igbo man. The man Ojukwu handed over to was not an Igbo man. The two most poweful people in Biafra after Ojukwu were not Igbos. The present king of your village, Igwe Okonjo was a Brigadier general in the Biafran armed forces. My own father is an ex Biafran Soldier who fought along side many minorities in Biafra. Theres nothing to betray any more because even the minorities now know who the real enemies are.

But if you actually remember, the mid-west did not complain when Ojukwu invaded and declared them Republic of the mid west.

Go and ask these people, they want referendum even more than Igbos. Im yet to see anyone from the Southern minorities who said they are perfectly happy with Nigeria and the way it is. Infact, Im yet to hear anyone in the Southern minorities reject referendum and shout 'one Nigeria'. Infact, referendum gives those who dont want Biafra to the opportunity to continue with Nigeria, so why would they be against what helps them?
[/4) Midwest was formerly under western Nigrmeria YET I dont see yorubas including urhobos,isokoetc in anything oduduwa..

How will Yourubas care about Urohbos when Yorubas dont care about Oduduwa Republic? If you dont know, know it now. Yorubas are staunch supporters of 'one Nigeria,

As I said before, Biafra has never been an Igbo only thing. Do you think Igbos have the strenght to start fighting that we must be with some people? Igbos dont do that. What Igbos can do is propose a referendum, those who dont like it can vote to stay in Nigeria or not participate at all. And if they take a referendum as a sign of desperation they are silly. Its not like if Igbos leave Nigeria, these Minorities will not be even more minor.

Its a general problem amongst the ethnic groups. Were you not here 2 years ago when APC were campaigning. If you had dared to question why Buhari should be elected, the Northerners and their Yoruba friends would have come for your head. Now that Buhari has been elected, there is no one saying 'Sai Baba' any more.

True. But what kind of people would Igbos be if they left the minorities they have interacted for thousands years with without asking them, are you happy with the situation or are you moving with me? Remember, these are our neighours. Personally, I know that an Igbo only Biafra will do well, but if we left without asking these people, it will be bad for the future because they will hate us much from inside Nigeria. Let posterity then judge all that we gave them an upportunity which they either choose to accept or reject. One thing is certain, theres is no Igbo man that is going to fight a war to include any minority in Biafra.

thanks

Theres no desperation here. Desperation is when you leave your area, like Gowon did, to go and fight in the East in other to be with a people instead of conducting a referendum and letting everyone choose their destiny

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Ugomba(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
saint7000:

Read my post again. He has fooled you. Biko...be smart!
typical of their character

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by timsTNA: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=zendy post=52695715]
Let me remind you something. Biafra has never been an Igbo only thing like many have been led to believe. The last president of Biafra was not an Igbo man. The mab Ojukwu handed over to was not an Igbo man. The two most poweful people in Biafra after Ojukwu were not Igbos. The present king of your village, Igwe Okonjo was a Brigadier general in the Biafran armed forces. My own father is an ex Biafran Soldier who fought along side many minorities in Biafra. Theres nothing to bettay any more because even the minorities now know who the real enemies are.

But if actually remember, the mid-west did not complain when Ojukwu invaded and declared them Republic of the mid west.

Go and ask these people, they want referendum even more than Igbos. Im yet to see anyone from the Southern minorities who said they are perfectly happy with Nigeria and the way it is. Infact, Im yet to hear anyone in the Southern minorities reject referendum and shout 'one Nigeria'. Infact, referendum gives those who dont want Biafra to continue with Nigeria, so why would they be against what helps them?

How will Yourubas care about Urohbos when Yorubas dont care about Oduduwa Republic. If you dont know, know it now. Yorubas are staunch supporters of 'one Nigeria,

As I said before, Biafra has never been an Igbo only thing. Do you think Igbos have the strenght to start fighting we must be with some people? Igbos dont do that. What Igbos can do is propose a referendum, those who dont like it can vote to stay in Nigeria or not participate at all. And if they take a referendum as a sign of desperation they are silly. Its not like if Igbos leave Nigeria, these Minorities will be even more minor.

Its a general thing amongst the ethnic groups. Were yoy not here 2 years ago when APC were campaigning. If you had dared to question why Buhari should be elected, the Northerners and their Yoruba friends would have come for your head. Now that Buhari has been elected, there is no one saying 'Sai Baba' any more.

True. But what kind of people would Igbos be if they left the minorities they have interacted for thousands years with without asking them, are you happy with the situation or are you moving with me? Remember, these are our neighours. Personally, I know that an Igbo only Biafra will do well, but if we left without asking these people, it will be bad for the future because they will hate us much from inside Nigeria. Let posterity then judge all that we gave them an upportunity which the either choose to accept or reject. One thing is certain, theres is no Igbo man that is going to fight a war to include any minority in Biafra.

Theres no desperation here. Desperation is when you leave your are like Gowon to go and fight in the East in other to be with a people instead of cobducting a referendum and letting everyone choose their destiny[/quote

APT!
Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by TeleboiZ005(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ugomba:
typical of their character
"Typical of Their" character

Are u sure u are igbo

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

This animal is the reason everyone piss on you shameless Igbos. You can kill your pathetic father if he ever disagree with you. The OP is a known Ibo man here but you have no working brain to know that, i really pity your kids cos they are automatically doomed forever with someone like you.

Likely the same person as the OP...switching accounts abi? I'm looking up your IP address right now. You have entered one chance today.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Very daft. So i am now same as the Op? Buhahahahaha Daft kid that dont even know the meaning of IP; your foolishness is legendary.

You have 2 hrs to confess and apologize, or I'll post your private information.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by ZelibeKristien: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
saint7000:

You have 2 hrs to confess and apologize, or I'll post your private information.

Lmaooo. You really have no shame, wish i can see you and slap your smelly mouth. You better go find a job and stop disgracing your late parent. Your own kinda daftness is scary. grin cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sorry for interrupting your discussion. I'm only here to check if there are members of TRIPOB in this room grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
ZelibeKristien:

Lmaooo. You really have no shame, wish i can see you and slap your smelly mouth. You better go find a job and stop disgracing your late parent. Your own kinda daftness is scary. grin cheesy cheesy
You think I'm playing with you. If you don't confess and apologize by 7:19pm, your private information will be made public. You have entered one chance today, you will regret ever impostering and keeping several accounts. Go and ask Segun what I did to him...he is no longer on Nairaland after I disgraced him. Again 7:19 exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by ZelibeKristien: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
saint7000:

You think I'm playing with you. If you don't confess and apologize by 7:19pm, your private information will be made public. You have entered one chance today, you will regret ever impostering and keeping several accounts. Go and ask Segun what I did to him...he is no longer on Nairaland after I disgraced him. Again 7:19 exactly.

May you die a miserable death if you dont post the information, may all your labour be in vain if you dont post it. This hungry kid posting nonsense from his dirty room; you are a big disgrace to your family. Post it now, I am waiting.....

16 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by freshboi88: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
zendy:

Let me remind you something. Biafra has never been an Igbo only thing like many have been led to believe. The last president of Biafra was not an Igbo man. The man Ojukwu handed over to was not an Igbo man. The two most poweful people in Biafra after Ojukwu were not Igbos. The present king of your village, Igwe Okonjo was a Brigadier general in the Biafran armed forces. My own father is an ex Biafran Soldier who fought along side many minorities in Biafra. Theres nothing to betray any more because even the minorities now know who the real enemies are.

But if you actually remember, the mid-west did not complain when Ojukwu invaded and declared them Republic of the mid west.

Go and ask these people, they want referendum even more than Igbos. Im yet to see anyone from the Southern minorities who said they are perfectly happy with Nigeria and the way it is. Infact, Im yet to hear anyone in the Southern minorities reject referendum and shout 'one Nigeria'. Infact, referendum gives those who dont want Biafra to the opportunity to continue with Nigeria, so why would they be against what helps them?

How will Yourubas care about Urohbos when Yorubas dont care about Oduduwa Republic? If you dont know, know it now. Yorubas are staunch supporters of 'one Nigeria,

As I said before, Biafra has never been an Igbo only thing. Do you think Igbos have the strenght to start fighting that we must be with some people? Igbos dont do that. What Igbos can do is propose a referendum, those who dont like it can vote to stay in Nigeria or not participate at all. And if they take a referendum as a sign of desperation they are silly. Its not like if Igbos leave Nigeria, these Minorities will not be even more minor.

Its a general problem amongst the ethnic groups. Were you not here 2 years ago when APC were campaigning. If you had dared to question why Buhari should be elected, the Northerners and their Yoruba friends would have come for your head. Now that Buhari has been elected, there is no one saying 'Sai Baba' any more.

True. But what kind of people would Igbos be if they left the minorities they have interacted for thousands years with without asking them, are you happy with the situation or are you moving with me? Remember, these are our neighours. Personally, I know that an Igbo only Biafra will do well, but if we left without asking these people, it will be bad for the future because they will hate us much from inside Nigeria. Let posterity then judge all that we gave them an upportunity which they either choose to accept or reject. One thing is certain, theres is no Igbo man that is going to fight a war to include any minority in Biafra.

Theres no desperation here. Desperation is when you leave your area, like Gowon did, to go and fight in the East in other to be with a people instead of conducting a referendum and letting everyone choose their destiny

Shut up your mouth, that's d problem with u guys, who made u d mouth piece for the south south??...... I'm from Edo State and I am not a party to biafra, even pple from d east there r alot of people who dnt share d biafran believe, even ur leaders dnt..... So y r u now speaking for others.

Y did u invade Benin during the war if they really wanted biafra..... Benin was still under d control of d Nigerian govt, u stormed asaba, did d same n Benin, overpowered D Nigerian forces and claimed control.... U wouldn't have to do that if they were really ur allies.... Dnt forget u were also going to ore wen u were stopped by d Nigerian forces.... Or did ore also want to be a part of biafra??

It's like saying wen Boko Haram captures a territory and d pple dnt complain, then they want Boko Haram.... The people can't complain wen u have overpowered their defence dumb ass..... .. ..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by zendy: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
freshboi88:

Shut up your mouth, that's d problem with u guys, who made u d mouth piece for the south south??...... I'm from Edo State and I am not a party to biafra, even pple from d east there r alot of people who dnt share d biafran believe, even ur leaders dnt..... So y r u now speaking for others

Well incase you do not know, there is no tribe called South/South so it makes me laugh when Edo man on the West side of the River Niger is calling an Oron man on the East side of the Niger his 'South/South brother. Whats that one supposed to mean? Another thing, Edo state is not part of and can never be part of Biafra (Except for the Igbo speaking Igbanke community). So no need to making noise over something you guys are not part of in anyway

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by babyfaceafrica: 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
Why do some people think everyone who disagrees with them is Afonja?....is it naievity,,stupidity or just been myopic.There are people from SS and SE who don't support the cause...respect other peoples opinion,even if flawed,nansense!!!

14 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ipads food is ready. Chest beating attache by force .
South south will never be part of Biafra.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by BiafranPrince: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
freshboi88:

These Igbos dnt have sense at all.... No wonder no one will ever allow u guys rule Nigeria.... U guys r Soooo foolish.... He says Edo state is not part of biafra, what were ur soldiers doing in Benin during d war??

Edo has not and cannot part of Biafra.

Get on with your life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by devilson(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
fact is igbo can't survive without n/delta petrol,they know this nd are just giving stupid' brother or neighbour excuse'
they make stupid example that what's the relationship btw urhobo,ijaw nd efik,but they want this people from other tribe to join there biafra.they are nothing but big hypocrite for not supporting the n/delta republic.
why can't they let the n/delta people ask for referendum themself but they want to force referendum on them.

igbo want n/delta oil nd are not different from the Nigeria government.

igbo's are pathetic hypocrite

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by ChessEnthusiast: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
op is a bloody afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by 0xtr200r: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
freshboi88:

Shut up your mouth, that's d problem with u guys, who made u d mouth piece for the south south??...... I'm from Edo State and I am not a party to biafra, even pple from d east there r alot of people who dnt share d biafran believe, even ur leaders dnt..... So y r u now speaking for others.

Y did u invade Benin during the war if they really wanted biafra..... Benin was still under d control of d Nigerian govt, u stormed asaba, did d same n Benin, overpowered D Nigerian forces and claimed control.... U wouldn't have to do that if they were really ur allies.... Dnt forget u were also going to ore wen u were stopped by d Nigerian forces.... Or did ore also want to be a part of biafra??

It's like saying wen Boko Haram captures a territory and d pple dnt complain, then they want Boko Haram.... The people can't complain wen u have overpowered their defence dumb ass..... .. ..

Silly rants of frustrations and delusion from treacherous backstabbers and greedy people and land grabbing criminals from an inconsequential clan of murderous hypocrites and blood-suckers...

Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter. Face OduaArewanistan republic or MOSUNDI.

Mosundi Demands Niger Delta Peoples Republic: https://www.nairaland.com/2355622/mosundi-demands-niger-delta-peoples

Biafra - Edo Man Disgraces Two Yoruba Men On "One Nigeria" Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13CCQ9JMjs&feature=youtu.be

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Biafra By An Anioma Man by zendy: 6:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
freshboi88:

These Igbos dnt have sense at all.... No wonder no one will ever allow u guys rule Nigeria.... U guys r Soooo foolish.... He says Edo state is not part of biafra, what were ur soldiers doing in Benin during d war??

How did you expect the Biafran Soldiers who were heading for Lagos to get there except through the East-West Road that went through Benin city? You wanted them to fly? Besides, it was the Nigerian/Biafran war was it not? Was what is now called Edo state not part of Nigeria? So whats the problem? Biafra had the right to invade anywhere in Nigeria including Edo same as Gowon had the right to invade anywhere in Biafra. All tis a petty talk. Edo state is not part of Biafra and nobody has ever included it as part of except the Igbo speaking Igbanke community.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7000 People Have Unfollowed Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter? / Gej Visits Xmas Day Bombing Site, 6 Days After! / FG Records N725bn Deficit In First Quarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.