Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" (43071 Views)

Proper Skincare Or Bleaching? Check Out This Shocking Skin Transformation On Him / Patience Ozokwor On The Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" (Photos) / Segun Arinze's Hideous Makeover Transformation On Movie Set [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by fistonati(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
swahili swgs
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by datizy(f): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lols . wetin be this?
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by LagosIkd(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
Abiagirl777:
r they couple in real life cos the few times I tried watching Yoruba movies,both of them always fall in love or marry.

Yes.... The Adventures of Vanaccula nd boo #trevornoahsvoice
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by Deejay777(m): 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
EbukaLive:
Which kin nonsense be this
@ur signature, a man is no one and dat is who a girl must be
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
looks like avater
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by habsydiamond(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
Is it really a movie set or dem organise rag day for movie industry.
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by Barigaboy(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
Francis95:
Typical yoruba wack movie
Fracis are u not a Nigerian?
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by Francis95(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Barigaboy:
Fracis are u not a Nigerian?
I am, why ask ?
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by MrPIE(m): 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
Yoruba Avatar grin lol!!!!
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by sheylarhh(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
I'm sitting down with one cute dark gal like that in a KeKe and she is smiling at me seductively...I won't smile back until she pays her transport fare.
Dis nah buhari regime I hear say laugh don add price
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by Baba4dgals: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
Sister K
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by Aminzy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
CEO1:
Actor Odunlade Adekola and Eniola Ajao pictured on the set of a new movie ,Argatha...

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by ArabMopol(m): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
yellow-bar movie producers are copycat.... meanwhile who is interested in a movie full of unrecognized unprofessional actors, they believe so much in
diabolical and traditional powers,
charms, native doctors (babalawo)
and juju medicine, this is why
there are so many human party
factories in the land for human
rituals. Anyone that thinks it's a
lie, watch any yoruba movie
starting to ending and if you don't
see babalawo
involved, then know that all i am
writing here is untrue trash,

below is Aisha Halliburton buhari giving a fvck

Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by kentozybee(m): 7:57am On Jan 12, 2017
TheMascot:
smh! Nigeria..our nollywood isn't even recognized by Swiftkey..try and see
It's recognized by mine though
Re: Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" by TheMascot(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2017
kentozybee:
It's recognized by mine though
cos you've typed it already by yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal / Adesua Etomi Snaps At Womb Watchers Over "Are You Pregnant?" Questions / Ronke Odunsanya Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.