Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker (2573 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by FreeSpirited: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Instagram, Facebook, snap chat, badoo,Eskimi....inftact all social media testify to this. I'm tired of seeing nudity, twerkers, senseless gals displaying their body as if that's all they've got.....Even on the street u are not safe with your eyes. Cnt they think of something else to display aside their body?

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by 2SWT(f): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
Let me advise you

Close your social media accounts and close your eyes when you see them

Those girls are not ready to stop displaying their bodies

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by FreeSpirited: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
2SWT:
Let me advise you

I know u are one of them,...what joy do u derive from it

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
2SWT:
Let me advise you
you are right if I'm not wrong
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by ObioratheBully: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin

This guy has seen things..
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
if you got it, You flaunt it! grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2017

Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by DaddySLY(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Instagram, Facebook, snap chat, badoo,Eskimi....inftact all social media testify to this. I'm tired of seeing nudity, twerkers, senseless gals displaying their body as if that's all they've got.....Even on the street u are not safe with your eyes. Cnt they think of something else to display aside their body?
grin tats all they can put on the table... they cannot be who dey dnt knw how to be... dem be victims of the country...

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by FreeSpirited: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:
grin

This guy has seen things..
No be small thing....even for church...if u lose guard,....ur dick might just disappoint u

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by FreeSpirited: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

so, don't blame us if we see those exalted assets and we go straight for it
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by ObioratheBully: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
FreeSpirited:
No be small thing....even for church...if u lose guard,....ur dick might just disappoint u
grin grin

Pray against the spirit of loseguarding
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by skywalker240(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
The latest is,

MODERN POLIO. angry.

POLIO angry

POLIO angry

POLIO angry

Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by FreeSpirited: 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:
grin grin

Pray against the spirit of loseguarding
is loseguarding now a sin?
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by ThaMonk: 3:28am On Feb 11, 2017
Eyyah...just close ur eyes and keep scrolling
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by FreeSpirited: 8:59am On May 05, 2017
To marry beautiful girls with sexy body dese days na wahala
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by Rukkydelta(f): 9:22am On May 05, 2017
They are looking for customers. All you got to do is patronise them grin
Re: Most Beautiful Ladies With Sexy Curves And Body Are Attention Seeker by FreeSpirited: 10:40am On May 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:
They are looking for customers. All you got to do is patronise them grin
Mehn....we will continue to fvck and dump o...cos there are many to sample

(1) (Reply)

I Stopped Chasing Her And Moved On Or Was I Egoistic / S£x, Drugs And Being An Agbera (18+) / Ladies, What Do You Need A Husband For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.