Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive (5009 Views)

Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by pelusi: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
A friend of mine insists that women with big sized clitoris has a higher sexual urge,wet easily,demands sex more and consumes more(hardly satisfied),and enjoys sex more than the opposite.In order words,the uncircumcised ones to the circumcised.That you don't need to have even a long foreplayand romance with them before sex,that once you touch the necessary place,instantly they will wet immediately with fluid all over ready and begging for you to insert your sim card and start the action and they can moan at a higher rate.They are really enjoyable on bed than the opposite.He gave example of two ladies among the women he had sex with who fell into this category as a confirmation. Please how true is it.
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
they're probably more sensitive. but Nah, size don't matter! grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by ObioratheBully: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

Uh.. Shut up dude.. You don't have a big clit

9 Likes

Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
.Op if you marry such women you go run commot for house

so I believe everything is good at moderate but when you never marry you no go know say bleeping na serious job

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:

Uh.. Shut up dude.. You don't have a big clit

lol. grin

gtfo...You don't know shii about this clit right here. lol
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by ObioratheBully: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

lol. grin

gtfo...You don't know shii about this clit right here. lol
cheesy

Only because there's not much about a little clit
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:

cheesy

Only because there's not much about a little clit

Seriously, Gtfo. grin

Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by Ejaculate: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
The big clit is very sensitive but very dangerous for a careless shooter
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by ObioratheBully: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

Seriously, Gtfo. grin

cheesy

Tinsy wintsy baby goldfish clit.. tongue
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
ObioratheBully:
cheesy

Tinsy wintsy baby goldfish clit.. tongue
grin it's like A straw...cool

Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by ObioratheBully: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

grin it's like A straw...cool

wink

I see.. That's like your proboscis..

You have parasitic sex?? wink
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian:

wch category are u?
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
wat is clitoris jor? hmm grin
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
And I'm gone

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sorry to answer your question would be child abuse so come back when you turn 18.
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by dingbang(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2017
Estharfabian please surrender already grin
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
jenigurl:
And I'm gone
what's that on your dp?
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by metallisc(m): 3:49am On Jan 11, 2017

Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by Medunah: 4:33am On Jan 11, 2017
Eeeeh, the fvck is "femalecore?? undecided
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by jumpandpas(m): 5:29am On Jan 11, 2017
carmag:

.Op if you marry such women you go run commot for house

so I believe everything is good at moderate but when you never marry you no go know say bleeping na serious job

When i was single, i was having sex for fun but after my marriage, i realised that it's a responsibility.

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by ednut1(m): 6:16am On Jan 11, 2017
nawa o. are there not important things u can discuss. chai
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by pelusi: 3:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ejaculate:
The big clit is very sensitive but very dangerous for a careless shooter

Hmmm
Re: Is It True That Big Sized Clit Women Have Higher Sexual Drive by farous(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2017
They re very sensitive and most enjoyable to have sex with.U wil always keep on looking for their type d first time u make love with such people because d sweetnes of sex is defined with them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lowering The Bar For Women / I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls / What Can A Woman Take Immediately After Seex To Avoid Pregnancy? URGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.