Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) (39247 Views)

Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo / Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) / Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2017
Fulani day look face b4 dem jonz, try am 4 uniport
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by JuneOctober(f): 10:05am On Jan 11, 2017
I just hope they don't cause commotion. Nigeria is supposed to be a country where a tribe will welcome another tribe warmly and open handed. It's not so anymore! We fear each other and we have let tribalism swallow us up.
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2017
Is this someones farm now.
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2017
FuckTheMod:
[s][/s]
Storey for the doggs
He his a criminal
All those hate speech on his mumu radio biafra
Who was your English teacher?
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Mom007(f): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2017
By the time university campuses be looking like farmlands with grass everywhere, why would Fulani herdsmen not bring their cattle to graze? Floor the school with concrete or paving stones and watch the problem resolve itself. My opinion sha!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2017
An opportunity Fayose is looking for,he will slaughter all if dem and use it 4 his stomach infastruture ,dis rubbish can never happen in Ekiti state, pls state Govt take charge of ur state FG will nt come and handle herdmen activities in ur state 4 u,ls wake up
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Destroying cash crops and nothing is happening?
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2017
seun cry put back profile edit ,I wanna put up a pic
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by hectorunited: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2017
Na wa o
Na wa o
Na wa o
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by DeraCati92(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2017
hyfr:
After watching Nnmadi kalu's lawyers speech after the court session, I realized that they have no case against the man. Maybe the federal government wants to keep him so he won't start an agitation that will join forces with the recession to wreck the country. That man is totally free. He is accused of felony abi treason but the evidences against him is just about how and what he was doing when he was arrested, even the so called goods they said he imported are not contrabands and went through the border as the law demands. We can only make Nigeria great if we put aside our differences .
Nice write up,so much love dat
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2017
Buhari is a clown what else do u expect from a jihadist ?
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by FuckTheMod: 10:27am On Jan 11, 2017
kaluxy007:
Who was your English teacher?
I guess your father was... undecided
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2017
Icon4s:
Cows too want to receive education.
grin
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by eitsei(m): 10:34am On Jan 11, 2017
serikiYCU:
What makes you think those cattle doesn't belong to the university. I've been to Uniben where the cattle from the University frm graze within the university premise. Pls dnt over heat the already ten society.
God bless you we have them in FUTA, there's even maalu (cow) road inside FUTA where they are kept and sometimes they graze within the university
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by naijaboiy: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2017
abumeinben:

The crop dey around school. Maybe na agriculture faculty get am, maybe na villagers get am. Whichever, na source of living and livelihood for the owners and dia family.

You na 9ja guy na, you sabi wetin these Fulanis dey do
My school sef get cattle wey dey waka around but na the agriculture faculty get am.

But this news was passed to cause an uproar of some sort which is not reasonable . undecided
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by skedman(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2017
hyfr:
After watching Nnmadi kalu's lawyers speech after the court session, I realized that they have no case against the man. Maybe the federal government wants to keep him so he won't start an agitation that will join forces with the recession to wreck the country. That man is totally free. He is accused of felony abi treason but the evidences against him is just about how and what he was doing when he was arrested, even the so called goods they said he imported are not contrabands and went through the border as the law demands. We can only make Nigeria great if we put aside our differences .
I guess you are naïve of the word treason and the nigeria constitution . Even its body language, how arrongant he is at the court, the agitators of biafra supporting him, he abuses the president even in the court of law and you said he is free. I guess the word free is that he is innocent . I am afraid , he is capable of dividing the country, if he wasn't arrested and beside he has a lot of supporters but to be frank what is he fighting for , you igbos are still far behind in terms growth and development even unity. The offence for treason is death sentence. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by alaskido(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2017
The solution to the problem is to build a fence round the school with a huge gate. This will prevent the Fulani herdsmen and their cows from gaining access into the premises.
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 11, 2017
wellmax:
Government should Do something about these cattle please
haha grin thats unnecessary, the school can handle it
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2017
hyfr:

Did you read the topic
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Odkosh: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Where are those cowardly chestbeating gorillas when you need them? grin

Cattle are taking over ipob region and all you do is rant online. Shame!
Lol, we are waiting to blame the afonjas.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by MYGFGSGH: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2017
divicode:
That is the welcome development, at least it is not that FFK has taken over Ojukwu's wife again
what about those that had taken over Abiola's many wife?
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by eyeview: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2017
Stanleywaxy:

Why don't you make proper checks before talking , for the fact they called it odumegwu ojukwu university doesn't mean he owns it .
That is the Anambra state university now called Odumegwu Ojukwu university .
Think before you speak .
As at the time I wrote that post, the heading was "Fulani Herdsmen take over Ojukwu's University".
Ofcourse I know the university was named after him like many other important personalities across the nation but it didn't make it 'Ojukwu's University'.
The OP was just trying to create tribal sensation.

It also read "Fulani Herdsmen" and not Fulani cattle as they have now modified it to. They knew using Fulani Herdsmen in Ojukwu's University will create more anger. I can see that they have amended that
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2017
eyeview:
Ojukwu has no university.
That cow dungs liter an environment doesn't mean that Fulani herdsmen have taken over the school.

Stop publishing sensational headlines that can overheat the polity.
.Dnt mind the fool.as if catle rearers avnt been roaming dia b4 siting d uni.
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by abumeinben(m): 11:03am On Jan 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

My school sef get cattle wey dey waka around but na the agriculture faculty get am.

But this news was passed to cause an uproar of some sort which is not reasonable . undecided

You learn from experience, other's experience, negligence and etc.

They've learnt from other states and don't want such calamity in their hood... Shekayner
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by MYGFGSGH: 11:05am On Jan 11, 2017
skedman:
I guess you are naïve of the word treason and the nigeria constitution . Even its body language, how arrongant he is at the court, the agitators of biafra supporting him, he abuses the president even in the court of law and you said he is free. I guess the word free is that he is innocent . I am afraid , he is capable of dividing the country, if he wasn't arrested and beside he has a lot of supporters but to be frank what is he fighting for , you igbos are still far behind in terms growth and development even unity. The offence for treason is death sentence. What a pity.
Which growth and development are you talking about and who and who is behind who?
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2017
eyeview:
That cow dungs liter an environment doesn't mean that Fulani herdsmen have taken over the school.

Stop playing to the gallery by trying to appease the tribalists and peacemakers simultaneously in order to get likes.
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2017
MYGFGSGH:
what about those that had taken over Abiola's many wife?

I am sure you are not a f00l, after Abiola's death! But FFK was shagging your hero's wife and your hero was made to be fanning them (FFK and Bianca), he died if the heart ache it caused him
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by osita76(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2017
Mckandre:
Hm
Its my birthday,show some love b4 I kill my sef angry
happy birthday and best of luck
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2017
phynofino:
]

Ono nu uno malu ife zuru na afia, Afonja onye afo njo
E PAIN AM OO grin
GREATEST OJUKWU!
Chai! undecided
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by progress69: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2017
eyeview:

First time u made sense. Kudos!

If u can apply the same sense in other comments u make,

U will be a better person
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by progress69: 11:48am On Jan 11, 2017
hyfr:

U nor sabi anything. Lol.

God forbid I waste my time educating u.

Have u listened to defense lawyers of Muderers, kidnappers, serial killers? You almost will believe they never committed the crime. That is there job.
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
nairaland and fake news are like bread and beans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Students Charging Their Phones / Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? / ASUP Begins Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.