Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) (39251 Views)

Maryleen Uluaku Ndubuaku Graduates With Distinction From UK University Photo / Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) / Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by hyfr(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
willibounce1:

Did you read the topic
yes Sir. I wanted to air my view indirectly
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by hyfr(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
progress69:

U nor sabi anything. Lol.

God forbid I waste my time educating u.

Have u listened to defense lawyers of Muderers, kidnappers, serial killers? You almost will believe they never committed the crime. That is there job.

over sabi. Enlighten me na. I'm not a lawyer or a law student
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by King44(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
Daveed4Jesus:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/fulani-cattle-take-ojukwu-varsity/

Photo: Cows grazing inside Ojukwu Varsity premises

the state gvt and the school management should be blamed ask fayose what he did to those block heads and what happened thereafter let's leave bu out of it until the gvt recognise their duties and have d balls to execute na the same story we go dey talk
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by FranklinNg: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
God save us from d hands of this men
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Mckandre(m): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
osita76:
happy birthday and best of luck
thank u sir. Cheers alrt cool
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by guyla: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:
What do you expect from vanguard? cheesy

But the cows are truly there, I'm a parent in that school and what I don't understand is why they are there, what ever arrangements the school authority has with the cattle rustlers the should understand that fulanis are unpredictable and dangerous
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by talk2saintify(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2017
eyeview:
Ojukwu has no university.
That cow dungs liter an environment doesn't mean that Fulani herdsmen have taken over the school.

Stop publishing sensational headlines that can overheat the polity.

ojukwu has a university..ma sista schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by JastSiryin(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
Why wouldn't dey take over when dey probably have one for a VC mtcheew! useless skool
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by MayorMgbedike(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
Dispensing diseases all over. Until these buhari kinsmen start having ranch for their cattle this issue will remain unsolved.

We r cohabiting with mad men and lunatics in an artificial country.
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Pesuzok(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
hyfr:
After watching Nnmadi kalu's lawyers speech after the court session, I realized that they have no case against the man. Maybe the federal government wants to keep him so he won't start an agitation that will join forces with the recession to wreck the country. That man is totally free. He is accused of felony abi treason but the evidences against him is just about how and what he was doing when he was arrested, even the so called goods they said he imported are not contrabands and went through the border as the law demands. We can only make Nigeria great if we put aside our differences .

So let them allow the trial to commence. I still remember that video when he was in US solicting for arms. The lawyers know that if the case gets to trial, Kanu will be jailed.
Re: Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo) by Bekimbo(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
softmind24:
op smoking iBo is not good for an Igbo man because it will be double dose of IBO grin grin

I have been following your comment and do u knw wat? you suck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyone Tried IICSE University For Free Degree Programs? / ASUP Begins Indefinite Strike / Ifesinachi Nelson Ezeh Graduates In Russia With CGPA 5.0 In Masters Degree.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.