Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? (1823 Views)

Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) / Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by mamagee3(f): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2017
Hi all, I and my boyfriend have been dating for about eleven months. And he used to take me out when we first started dating; he took me out a couple of times or three times. But then he stopped taking me out and when I asked him why, he said he's broke and doesn't get much hours that's why he doesn't go out but the problem is he sends money back home to his family. I'm getting confused.

If he loves me why doesn't he take me out and if he's truly broke, how come he sends money back home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by TashaGirl: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2017
So, you mean you entered 2017 with all this your problem mamagee undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by FvckShiT(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2017
...and why can't you leave him the fúck alone?

Is it too bloody fücking hard for u to do?

Fück!
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 11, 2017
mamagee3:
Hi all, I and my boyfriend have been dating for about eleven months. And he used to take me out when we first started dating; he took me out a couple of times or three times. But then he stopped taking me out and when I asked him why, he said he's broke and doesn't get much hours that's why he doesn't go out but the problem is he sends money back home to his family. I'm getting confused.

If he loves me why doesn't he take me out and if he's truly broke, how come he sends money back home.
so that old mama pics I see for ur dp u still de do bf, ur supposed to be in ur husband's house. Spit on u!!

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by Emac34: 9:55am On Jan 11, 2017
these 2017 mamagee3..

Please change
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by woodboi(m): 9:56am On Jan 11, 2017
OP, like seriously? stop misplacing want for need, if his family have need... do you expect him to neglect their needs for your want? my dear taking you out is not a sign of love, he just have to do the right tin at the right time and if you truly care for him, help and support him.

what exactly do you offer in this relationship if I may ask?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2017
ethene:

so that old mama pics I see for ur dp u still de do bf, ur supposed to be in ur husband's house. Spit on u!!

Hahahahaha you savage !!!!!
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2017
mamagee3:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2017
You dey crazy girl!!!! When his parent are suffering so that he can be somebody in life, where were you? What role are you playing in his destiny? You dey mad stupid girl I no blame you
mamagee3:

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by shams040(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2017
taking u out or not dos nt connote he doesnt love u. however, u shld knw wat family means nw u dnt expect him to leave his family bec he wana satisfy u wit all d money.

so chill for him.
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by general111(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2017
woodboi:
OP, like seriously? stop misplacing want for need, if his family have need... do you expect him to neglect their needs for your want? my dear taking you out is not a sign of love, he just have to do the right tin at the right time and if you truly care for him, help and support him.

what exactly do you offer in this relationship if I may ask?
best response so far..
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by wizrose(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2017
mamagee3:

. the idiot was blind fooled b4 both now he can se so he had to look for some1 else grin b4 u finish is money grin
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by MackBrooklyn: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2017
grin
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by general111(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2017
Op I am going to really try not to abuse you because abusing is not my thing.but to think that it is wrong or bad for him to send money to his family just because you want him to keep taking you out is madness.I also think you need a lot of maturing to do before you get married.
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2017
all of u are just wasting ur time giving her attention which am sure that was her intention of posting this trash and am very sure she would be laughing at all of u trying to advise her, una think say na human being una de talk to? check all her previous post u would know she doesn't deserve ur attention rather what she deserves is insult. She can be so stupid that she could come here to post that 'she went to the market and the fish seller asked her what she wanted to buy' and she would now throw the stupid question to nairalanders by asking 'what the fish seller meant'
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by Genea(f): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
ethene:
all of u are just wasting ur time giving her attention which am sure that was her intention of posting this trash and am very sure she would be laughing at all of u trying to advise her, una think say na human being una de talk to? check all her previous post u would know she doesn't deserve ur attention rather what she deserves is insult. She can be so stupid that she could come here to post that 'she went to the market and the fish seller asked her what she wanted to buy' and she would now throw the stupid question to nairalanders by asking 'what the fish seller meant'
lolx, seems you know her too well
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Genea:
lolx, seems you know her too well
very very well, go through all her posts and see.
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by Vickysnipe147(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
The problem most ladies have is seeing relationship as a job opportunity. His primary responsibility since he is not married is his family and himself, girlfriend is secondary if not tertiary.. If he spends on you, Thats a plus to you and it should be at his own discretion....work on yourself, get busy and become independent by making your own money and u will see the way u Will enjoy dating. Sometimes take him out too. He is also a human being.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by PatriotTemidayo: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
mamagee3:

At this age and times, unprofitable "take out" is your problem. I was expecting you'll be looking forward to him to taking you to mama instead of to MAMA CASS.
First, the people that trained him from baby till you could meet him few months ago comes first. And come to think of it, start encouraging him to start doing better things with his money other than to take you out.
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by starrygal(f): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
ethene:

jeez.dude easy o
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
mamagee3:

Cos he came to realize that you are not worth his money. Peace!
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
Surprise me with a new year resolution mamagee. angry
Re: Boyfriend Tells Me He's Broke But He Sends Money Home? by wizrose(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
ethene:

very very well, go through all her posts and see.
. I see u do ..ur homework well ..grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Abuse Married Man That Called Her Sweet Heart. / SOLAR POWERBANKS FOR PHONES FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE (pics) / 11 Different Types Of Orgasms And How To Have Each (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.