Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? (1066 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / [VIDEO] Guys What Would You Do If A Man Did This To You GF? (funny poo!) / At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by WafiJoe(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
Hello everyone, what will you do if your boyfriend or girlfriend have more than a thousand friends of the opposite sex on facebook Especially the guys, you know the competition on facebook, will you just sit there and watch or you tell your gf to stop logging into facebook
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by Nautillus(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
lol . . .guy. . you too fear. let the poor gal be . . . .if someone else will take her from you thru FB. . . guy . , . .good ridance. grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by WafiJoe(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2009
answer my question
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by SisiKill1: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2009
Jeebus! Like relationships aren't hard already, you gotta add unnecessary drama to it.

Nonsense.
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by EDOYORUBA: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2009
@Poster

My young man
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the amount of friends she has on facebook.

As long as you trust her and indeed know she's all your's , why are you bothered  .  Your being bothered clearly shows a sign of your insecurity .          A woman can have a thousand friends and love you alone.    As a matter of fact,  You have all her thousand friends admiring and adoring you both, and Im sure her facebook status shows as "being in a relationship with you"

Out of all the men she knows in the whole world, She has chosen to be with you, just you.    So dont be worried or concerned, Trust her and enjoy your love life with her.

Regards
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by WafiJoe(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2009
Thanks Edo/Yoruba, funny name though grin cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by Flavio: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2009
EDO/YORUBA:

@Poster

My young man
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the amount of friends she has on facebook.

As long as you trust her and indeed know she's all your's , why are you bothered . Your being bothered clearly shows a sign of your insecurity . A woman can have a thousand friends and love you alone. As a matter of fact, You have all her thousand friends admiring and adoring you both, and Im sure her facebook status shows as "being in a relationship with you"

Out of all the men she knows in the whole world, She has chosen to be with you, just you. So dont be worried or concerned, Trust her and enjoy your love life with her.

Regards

GBAM!!

Very good advice
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by Ben13: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2009
hmm. . .nothing's to be done lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by iice(f): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
What competition on FB? undecided

If he likes. . .let him have millions undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by olanajim(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2009
that remind me of my friend's fb name "ugofearfear!"

The poster already fear fear. Whether on fb or in normal life, it doesnt really matter how many friends she has but the kind of friends she flow with
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by rhymz(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
I remember the first time my gf sent me an I V on FB,IT took LYK FOREVER B4 I FINALLY I accepted,Guy U wan try as I take edit my profile and status.lol.guy bone FB FIT SPOIL PERSON R/SHIP.
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2009
Which competition is on facebook? angry

No go find work, continue to dey compete for your mind.
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by coolier(f): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2009
WafiJoe:

Hello everyone, what will you do if your boyfriend or girlfriend have more than a thousand friends of the opposite sex on facebook Especially the guys, you know the competition on facebook, will you just sit there and watch or you tell your gf to stop logging into facebook

I'll join the group.
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
stillwater:

I tire oh! undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2009
another what will jesus do thread.[color=][/color]
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by WafiJoe(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2009
stillwater:

why u dey form like sey you noh know wetin dey

@ remix

before nko, fb fit spoil shows oooo

@pc guru

pc guru abi na gsm guru, wetin you mean by what jesus will do thread
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by Flavio: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by WafiJoe(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2009
flavor no be so, we are taking this thing too personal, you know NL is a place were ppl are suppose to find solution to their problems, ok? I didnt ask this question for my sake, i am not having any problem like dat, I am just setting up a thread like this, so anyone will similar issue can get solution, thats why its a male and female thing, ok? As for fighting every one like bruce lee or jet li, i am not.

Regardss to you too
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by Flavio: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2009
undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by nethacker(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2009
If she likes let her keep 10000000000 friends of opposite sex,for all i care . So long as i am not hindered frm doing my own personal runs on FB . Its like d poster dey play around dats y he is bothered cos he knws that wat goes around comes around.  grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by WafiJoe(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2009
@ flavor

flavor i hail, you too much. me self i fear that kyn name own

@ nethacker

I bow for you ohh. na you be de kind of trap wen dey fb. I noh blame you cha, i go blame the girl
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by nethacker(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2009
WafiJoe:

@ nethacker

I bow for you ohh. na you be de kind of trap wen dey fb. I noh blame you cha, i go blame the girl
na lie i talk? grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by WafiJoe(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2009
ashewo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by sistajay(f): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2009
Facebook is fast becomin more like a pickup joint!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by WafiJoe(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2009
yeah you are right sista jay, from facebook to rendevous
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by Flavio: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
@sista-jay

Love that name "sista-jay" lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by sistajay(f): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2009
@ Flavio

Thank you, like your name too! smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by carino: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2009
Actually, I once had such concerns towards my girlfriend. Weekly, guys post comments on her wall dat naturally will make me start thinking a million things. You know what I did- Never bothered myself about it but tried loving her more.
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by starangel(f): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2009
theres nothing to fear all that matters is a persons mindset
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2009
grin pickup joint,
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by WafiJoe(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2009
@starangel

if thats truly your pic, den a girl like you have nothin 2 fear about
Re: What Will You Do If You Gf Or Bf Have More Than A Thousand Active Friends On Fb? by chiogo(f): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2010
The thing with Facebook is that one could have a million friends but barely talk to a quarter of them. So, just because they're *there* doesn't exactly mean they're *friends*. Gosh, do I hate it when random people add me! tongue

But it's no competition unless she's a FB freak as in addicted to it.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Greater Love Or Friendship? / Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando / I Have Finnally Found My Missing Rib (luro )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.